Baymont Inn and Suites

Baymont Inn and Suites Employee Reviews

United States637 reviews
I like working there for the most part
For the most part it is a good place to work I feel they just need to treat their employees all the same and not different due to race at least that is how I feel about it but they do treat you pretty good
Good and bad
The manager I worked for was better than the one I ended with. The employees where nice but overall it was a bad environment. The rooms weren't really clean and since it was cheap people would easily destroy them and always expected front desk to fix maintained things we werent qualified to do.
Baymont is unprofessional
Management is a joke, HIPAA laws are out the window, the room lists were based on favoritism of the housekeepers. If they didn't like you, you were a full in
Good people, tedious job
Good first job for someone in school trying to get work experience. Clean, Modern, and friendly environment with tips always available to the deserving.
No comment
Nothing was good about this company the employee was great , Managers wasn't good at all .. The staff was wonderful Don't care to share the worst part of the days there's
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Very horrible place to work.
I really enjoyed the hospitality aspect and the guests were great. However, the owners as well as the management were great in the beginning. Until their true colors came out. They are racist and extremely rude to everybody. They treat their employees like slaves. No respect what so ever.
Managment stinks
Customers nice employees nice management horrible, not fair to employee's only cares about what they get and very racist. Work hours crazy at times the manger would yell and belittle us if something went wrong horrible place to work!!
Good and bad
Even though the job was easy and the management was supportive, it seemed like some of the employees were former drug addicts which made me feel out of place when working there.
This job was a good experience
While working here i was given a fair amount of work that was done in less than the time needed and i was very happy with the work i was given. The pay was fair for the work done and i had ended up doing everything asked of me in a day within less than the time i needed every day
Horrible
The owner I worked for was foreign. Nothing bad on foreigners,but he was a cheap skate! Work you to the Bone with hardly anything to show for it. I never got the money that was promised.
Awful
Awful place. Awful management. Awful owners. Racism. Awful pay. Awful coworkers. Threats. awful awful awful environment. If someone offered me $1 billion to come back to work there, I would never in 1 million years. I would rather get captured by Al-Qaeda.
i loved it
it was slow during the day but picked up midday the guest were amazing had the best general manager. he was amazing, he was so understanding. i learned alot it was my first hotel job and as a manager, i know hard to believe. i was so nervous but he put me under his wing taught me the synxis program in and out before u knew it i was his best employee. The hardest part was talking to the customers i was still shy. but he also helped me with my communication skills.

i just loved my job everyone was soooo cheery if i could work with those same people i will
If you need a job to get you by
The job itself was fairly routine. The owners were pretty cool. The hotel, in my opinion was poorly ran. There was no real sense of management and it was just hard to keep people there. The hardest part of the job was taking on a managerial role when i was even a manager. That happened quite often.
great place to work
great place to work but couldn't work with my schedule that I needed and there was no benefits and they cut hours but the people there was friendly and so was management
Good
I enjoy working here and I have some pretty amazing coworkers. Supervisor is friendly but I appreciate the fact that if something gets missed they let you know right away. Hours are good. Good place to work.
The General Manager is a wonder person to work for
Since I have been working here it has been an amazing experience I feel the positive reviews we have been getting is from the work I brought to the job i come in and do the best of the best work and try to get the team motivated enough to know that you want the rooms to look like you was gonna rent them, have positive attitudes, And the General Manager and Manger is the best to work for they just needed a star player to get the job done right
Semi-flexible work hours, but in a bad part of town.
While the job wasn't bad, I did not like where the establishment was or the type of people that stayed there. I did not really feel safe when I worked there and I was constantly sexually harassed by male truckers and townies. It made the job not really worth it.
If you are a female and need a job, I would only work here if you are headstrong.

The management was okay but not really there- but the other front desk receptionists were the best part of the job whenever I saw them to switch shifts- otherwise you're completely alone.
they had bed-bugs
they also had very very poor management and did not care, I would not recommend staying there. The management was always gone out of town on vacation,
Worst company ever!!!!
The Baymont Inn Kalamazoo is owned by the worst company in Human History and trust me I’ve worked for a quite few companies!!!! It’s all about cutting corners, bullying and disrespecting staff and management..... I just can go on and on but you may want to do some research before you apply for employment with this company!
I loved it
The money was good and the staff was also pretty nice. One manager kept asking another manager if I was ok and if they were having issues with me. I think he was trying to find a reason to fire me, but other than that it was nice.
I can’t work night shifts
I can’t work night shifts because I have a little one at home. I would like working during the day more for at night I could be with the kids. That’s a reason why I can’t work night shifts
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baymont Inn and Suites. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4