Baymont Inn and Suites Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, MIMarch 18, 2019
The pay rate was very fair as it went by room and not hour. Management was very professional. They were willing to work with my schedule and any other issues I would have were addressed the right way.
Productive and happy fun place to work great employees to work with great managers!!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Eufaula, ALMarch 18, 2019
This was a very nice great place to work,At first I was getting ok pay ,Then another company took over and hours got really less and money got less,But then new manager took over and got more hours,And more pay again....But this was still the best place to work for me in a very small town like EUFAULA Alabama!!!
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Small break, Sometimes none
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXMarch 17, 2019
No. It was awful. Uncomfortable and working so long and they don't known what a bathroom break is. Also it was completely uncomfortable work place. Very relaxed probably too relaxed job.
Pros
Free time
Cons
Uncomfortable
Awful
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAMarch 12, 2019
You were not allowed to have any overtime at all management was not very appreciative of employees nor did they take into any consideration unexpected events. Was never offered any advances or raises stayed at minimum wage my entire employment
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
Minimum wage and management is very inconsiderate
Not a very good staff comradary.
Assistant Head Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILFebruary 23, 2019
Fellow employees talked behind my back about me,put me down about my work. Supervisor at the time was the same way. The hardest part of this job was,I had to learn to keep to myself,do my work,and go home.
Hotel area was challenge but staff and i managed to keep property working until sold.
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAFebruary 23, 2019
Managed 156 room property with 75,000 gallon outdoor pool. Hotel had many issues upon taking over and staff and I worked hard to overcome as many of them as possible. Worked with corporate sales staff to increase business. Worked closely with city and CVB to improve overall attitude about property.
This place is horrible
Housekeeper/Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIFebruary 21, 2019
I would never recommend Baymont inn and suites on 11th St. in Kalamazoo Michigan For employment or anybody to stay there not only do the housekeepers and not do their job but management doesn’t do there is eitherI work for Baymont from December 2018 to February 2019 and then I was fired due to one of the housekeepers I work housekeeping and front desk reception and as soon as I was moved to front desk reception I was not only doing my job but I was doing everybody else’s job besides maintenance this place is a joke And they’re always covering up one thing after another just like the water damage that just completely ruined their lobby they had water damage for months and months and months and never took care of the problem how this place is still open is beyond me but it should be close down
Pros
Non
Not the right fit
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Byron Center, MIFebruary 17, 2019
I enjoyed my coworkers at this location and I enjoyed my job for the most part. However, I struggled to love this job after awhile due to the lack of support I felt. In the end, this job ended up not being the right fit for myself.
Terrible management
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Manitowoc, WIFebruary 16, 2019
When I was working there, the general manager chose her favorites and disregard and was harsher to the other employees. The best the about working there was my co workers!
Pros
Co workers
Cons
They have a pool with patio
Breakfast Attendant/Laundry (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 10, 2019
I worked there for a while and i loved we became a family and we helped each other's so we can get the job done to complete the day and every department is ready for the next business day.
Fun to work at this place .eady going managers
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Grenada, MSFebruary 7, 2019
It was fun relaxed work environment. The costumers were very nice.The manager was always consistant on the job. He was willing to help if you were short handed.
Fun place to work
Maitenance (Current Employee) –  Clinton, IAFebruary 6, 2019
I currently work maintenance and enjoy it just wish I had more hours the people here are awesome management is great and it's cool to see new faces every day I really enjoy my job and makes it nice to actually enjoy where you're working
Management, that is the question
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYFebruary 5, 2019
Everybody that worked at the Baymont in Florence Ky. unprofessional. The manager was not neat and clean looking. Looked like he was drinking all night and slept in his clothes. Rude and ghetto. I would not work there let alone recommend anyone stay there. If management looks like that i can just imgine what the rooms look like.
Needs improvement
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WAFebruary 4, 2019
Hotel does not understand the definition of the word teamwork.
Poor management. Low communication.
Maintenance is non-existent. Audit shift has no support.
Housekeeping is lazy
Pros
room discounts nationwide
poor empleeys
Housekeeping Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIFebruary 4, 2019
rude staff, housekeeping super, room inspector was rude, to much gossip, poor management .rude unprofessional housekeeping staff.false inspections,...
Pros
close to home
Cons
rude/poor staff
Unorganized management
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Metropolis, ILJanuary 28, 2019
The work wasn't hard although very detailed. The hotel was in the middle of transition new owners and managers. They made it very uncomfortable to try and learn their system and belittled you for any mistakes
Horrible work environment. Absolutely no consistency, and poor treatment of employees.
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJanuary 23, 2019
I absolutely hate this job. The manager is less than competent. On any given day we are either short handed and there very late, or too many people are scheduled and no one gets more than 2 hours for the day. Constantly out of supplies like soap to put in the rooms for guests, not to mention we never have the linens we need to complete our lists for the day. There isn't even any consistency in the rooms. Every single housekeeper makes up the rooms differently. They do not follow the standards set by Wyndham, who is the chain of hotels they belong to.
Pros
The only pro about this job was the friends that I made.
Cons
No breaks, no insurance, no holiday pay, and owner treats employees like personal servants.
was not well organized and managers were not around.
Housekeeper/Breakfast Assistant (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZJanuary 22, 2019
working here sucked because managers were not around to train you and the people they threw you in with did a poor job at there work and did half assed work and made you pick up on the slackers jobs.
It was an OK place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 22, 2019
Was an OK place to work. Everyone was in a hurry to go home , did not give enough hours . There was a lot of drama on the job, an favoritism. In the end had me doing janitorial work.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 22, 2019
Loved the work environment and I worked with little supervision. I was pleased with my work and so was my management I had two positions. Breakfast attendant and housekeeper
Pros
Love the atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baymont Inn and Suites. Our community is ready to answer.