Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center logo
Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center

Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center Employee Reviews

2.9Pay & Benefits

Don't waste your time applying

This is one of the worst company's I have ever worked for. When asking for time off they make you feel awful and like you shouldn't be taking off. The pay is awful, and they will not give you a raise. (this is made very clear in the Interview). They do not provide proper equipment for you to do the job, and the working conditions are awful. Management does not care how the place is ran, or if employees have concerns. We were always told we were replaceable and they would fire us in an instant. They would call you on your off days complaining they needed help and demanding you be there. I highly recommend avoiding this place.

Cons

Phenomenal Team and Family!

Bayside is a great place to work. The other staff members are welcoming and make you feel a part of the team. As a team we are consistently working to improve our outcomes and culture. I would recommend working at Bayside if you want to join a team of winners.

Pros

Great team, culture, and positive atmosphere.

Monkeys running the zoo

It’s incredibly sad that so many people who work there have no respect for the elderly people who are the purpose of the job Unprofessional ghetto like behavior in the majority of the CNA and it can include the current DON

Benefits

Cons

Neglectful care

Run

Run as fast as you can from the Pensacola, FL branch. Workers talk hateful to residents, management is non existent. Zero team work, and ratio of nurse to patient isnt 1:7 as post states, but 1:30+ depending on shift you work.

While working at Bayside health Care rehab I started out with $12 an hour with 18 years experience of being a CNA

I don't understand how somebody with 18 years of experience working in the health field can only get paid $12 an hour when somebody hired fresh out of CNA class was making $12 an hour there too I think the payment rate is sad and that's why I left I couldn't pay my bills off of $12 an hour with all the hard work that the CNAs do in that rehab place it is pathetic

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Fun place to work and family environment

Fun place to work. Great management team in all departments and family like environment. I had to move out of state and hated leaving my bayside family. Would recommend working here in any department.

Pros

Team work

Cons

On call

great place

In addition to my years of experience as a certified Nursing Assistant, I have strong communication skills, along with being very compassionate. I also have good observation skills, along with physical endurance.

nice place to work

very caring staff, bosses are understanding and fair . Facility is very clean snd they always have enough supplies. there are always activities scheduled for the residents to enjoy

Pros

very clean

Cons

n/a

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center Reviews by Location