Bayview Financial, L.P. Employee Reviews

good culture and overall company is solid
Commercial Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLJanuary 17, 2018
My division got dissolved so I cant say I was in a good division however the company overall is been in business for a long time and employs a nice amount of people
Pros
gave free spanish classes
Cons
division dissolved
great Place to work for.
Post Closer (Former Employee) –  Washington, PAJanuary 8, 2018
A great place to work for. Loved working with my manager and co-workers. The only thing i wish the building had a better cafeteria. i was hoping i would be employed for the company move to the new building, but' got layoff in Dec.. I heard the new building location is a beautiful place and has a nice cafeteria.
Pros
god place to work for
Cons
layoff..
Unorganized
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 3, 2017
extremely unorganized
a work like balance is not exist here
i could not cope with the constant work environment there and i had to leave not for me nope
Pros
pay
Cons
dysfunctional
Very comfortable place to work for
Quality Assurance Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 31, 2017
Good benefits. Clear objectives to work performance. Pay is comparable. Workplace culture is a bit getting use to but if you stick to yourself you can make it fine.
A day at Bayview
assisting them in daily activities (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLSeptember 7, 2017
I worked at Bayview PRN For almost a year to get full care experience at a nursing home. Working all three shifts at the time of employment gave a complete in-site of the daily routine. A great benefit of working PRN was the pay differential of each shift.
Pros
Pay
Cons
A lot of physical work
My job
Loan Counselor (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLApril 12, 2017
I worked for Bayview Loan Servicing for over 9 years. The management cared about all its employees.
Benefits were great. They paid for my health insurance.
I left because I felt it was time to retire
Pros
free heath benefits and good bonus
Cons
I have no cons
Poor senior management and company culture
Asset Manager (Current Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLApril 4, 2017
Bayview Financial used to be a great company to work for. There was a family atmosphere with minimal turnover. They continue to provide an excellent benefits package. Over the last 5 years, the company culture has changed. Most of those in senior leadership are there because of who they know, not what they know. There is a "buddy system" in place. As a result, the day to day processes do not function properly which has affected production. There is no desire to improve processes and there is no communication between departments. These failures have put extreme pressures on the staff to perform without the necessary tools. This has resulted in a reduction in profitability which has only been absorbed by the staff through reduction in earning potential. Senior management is completely disconnected with the staff and the day to day functions of the company. The staff are no longer valued as an important contribution to the company and are deemed replaceable. Senior management has voiced that they do not care about the staff and the ultimate goal is to replace existing staff with new staff that are willing to be paid less for more work.
Productive employment and great place to work. Great benefits and pay. Very generous with mid-year and year-end bonuses.
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLOctober 12, 2016
Working at Bayview was a great experience for me. I learned new skills and also trained other departments. Bayview paid very well but unfortunately had a huge layoff in 2008 due to the mortgage lending crisis. At the time I was employed at Bayview, we were encouraged to hold competitions for the various holidays, with cubicle/department decorations.
Pros
The pay, the benefits and the ability to participate in group events
Working In the laundry
Laundry Attendant (Current Employee) –  Beaufort, SCJuly 1, 2016
washing clothes, drying the clothes ,folding clothes and making sure the lining is stock for the patient. Always making sure the clothes is clean .
All hands on deck workplace
Sr. Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  Hurst, TXMarch 15, 2016
We have about 2,000 users and 9 desktop techs and 3 helpdesk analysts. Days are long and tickets are plentiful. We all help each other out as documentation is limited and everyone is spread thin. In this type of environment one must master time management, assisting one another, and patience.
Pros
healthcare, friendly users, and unlimited amount of responsibility
Cons
poor leadership, lack of man power
excellent company very good benefits
Senior Real Estate Accountant (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLNovember 6, 2015
Excellent company. Prepare monthly financial statements for real estate investments. Great management. Great co-workers. Great benefits. Many opportunities for advancement. Great training.
Reconciliation Analyst / Foreclosure Specialist
Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLJune 15, 2015
Provided CFO with reconciliation reports and analysis on Daily basis for all Funding GL. Also provided Financial department with all reports, findings, and analytical reports.
Pros
Great compensation, benefits, and growth
Bayview
LOAN SPECIALIST / Loan Counselor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 4, 2014
Bayview was a commercial banks, credit unions, mortgage companies, and related financial institutions. Most commercial and consumer loan officers work full time, and many mortgage loan officers work very long hours. Except for consumer loan officers,
Great job
Closing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Great job. Very smooth and great co-workers. Easy to learn different systems not much different from previous work.
Great small work enironment
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 22, 2014
Work day is 10-6 Monday-Friday with a 1 hour lunch, most of the work is done online with importing and exporting accounts on excel spread sheets and mostly all the sales are done on the computer and also on the phone but of course done through the computer.

Very small company so not many co-workers and decent to deal with. Hardest part of the job is probably not the hardest part but putting out fires with customers who are not very educated on the industry that purchase very quickly with out any due diligence.

Enjoyable part of the job is making money in sales!
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Far from home
I really loved this job
Inventory Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYAugust 14, 2014
I counted large amounts of money and purchased items needed in the store
not a good place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eustis, FLFebruary 4, 2014
The patience were decent. the staff was a completely other story. There were very clickish, very racial. spent to much time worrying about outside drama, that impacted everyone's jobs. the aides thought they ran the entire place.
Management very poor
Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLOctober 9, 2013
Upper management stresses compliance, lower management stresses production and orders you to sacrifice compliance. Upper management listens to the call and if they feel you crossed the line, your fired. No warning, no suspension, fired.
Pros
Nice office
Cons
Poor management
Excellent Company
Contact Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 18, 2013
Amazing company, who cares about every employee. Even though they shut down their business during the Real Estate crisis. They used class and tact when letting us go.
Fun place to work
REO Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLJuly 18, 2013
A very challeging and enjoyable place to work. I took my knowlede elsewhere.