BBA Aviation

BBA Aviation Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA3 reviews
my time there was amazing and working with the employees there was very amazing and makes me feel like I was home. and they are so flexible and understand employee situation
if your looking to star in a reality base horror movie..take this job.. I worked for ASIG for 4 years at Dulles international airport.. And I tell you it was by far the worst company I've ever been with..strict point system..management changing rules often and fail to let employees aware of them..but don't worry you will still get in trouble even though everyone was unaware of the changes..management will do everything to always put the blame on you to cover themselves..watch out for DB and AH those guys will always tell you "if you have a problem we have an open door for ya even though we will stab you in the back 1st chance we get..favorites are heavy in this company they can't do no wrong.." non English speaking people".. I have seen great workers bust there butt for this company just to be set up on bull..please take my advice world!!! Under no circumstances should you ever take a position from this company..
Pros
Cons
everything
Not a good enviroment to work in. Problems with being paid correctly(hourly). No support from management and very unsafe equipment.I learned that in order to be a good manager you have to listen,commnicate and respect your fellow peers.
Pros
Cons
Low morale, high turnover rate, employees missing hours on checks
Job seekers rely on your experience.