BBA Aviation Employee Reviews

could be a great company
Lean Project Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 1, 2018
Top heavy- managers are underqualified to say the least. Technology is way behind the times. No collaboration. Lot's of infighting. It's really too bad.
Excellent work atmosphere and great team members
Office 365 Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 5, 2018
it was a pleasure working at BBA Aviation. Everyone ensured the contractors (us) were treated fairly which is not something that happens usually, and the teamwork was palpable from day 1. We were given proper tools to accomplish our work, which was instrumental in the success of our project.
Pros
great teamwork
Cons
contract job
Horrible Horrible Horrible
Haha yea right (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAJanuary 20, 2018
This is Ontic operating under their parent company. This company is corrupt , dishonest and should be shut down by the government. The site leader and all his henchmen are pathetic and are not fit to lead monkeys into a zoo. Stay away before the FBI raids this place and you get placed in an orange jumpsuit.
Pros
Cons
Way to many to list
lack luster
Line Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 9, 2018
good people mean well just no movement in company no hope for raise you are paying people less then the same company down the road doing the same job with less business. the line service guys work to hard and get paid poorly treated bad and talked to bad nobody stands up for them we are waiters who know how to fuel jets and get treated like children!
Pros
free food paid time off sick days benifits decents driving experience
Cons
alot
Great work environment with a friendly group.
Terminal Operator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 9, 2018
Working for ASIG at the Orlando International Airport fuel storage facility was a fun experience. I learned a lot about this end of the industry and was trained and managed by some of the best individuals. I would be there to this day if it wasn't for a better career opportunity I was lucky enough to receive.
over all good
PRODUCTION CELL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  cheltenham ukJanuary 6, 2018
A good company to work for can be stressful at times good management structure. Great team of professional people and a very friendly atmosphere. lots of out of work activities to get involved in some during working hours .
Pros
bonus
Cons
Can some times be stressful
A good Company to work for in Central Florida.
Specialist, HRIS Services (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 27, 2017
I have learned a lot about Customer Service and HR systems working for BBA Aviation USA, INC. It is a pleasant Company to work for in the Central Florida area.
Pros
flexibility on working hours
productive
Credit/Cash Application Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 6, 2017
Productive, it was stressful workplace, but it was a good place to work. We try to resolved any issues we had, I really enjoy working with BBa Aviation. Supervisor will take time to talk to us.
Pros
at month end we will have free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Contract assignment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 27, 2017
The manager was very disorganized and was always always late. It was a temporary assignment in the Accounting Department, and most of the employees seemed happy.
Fast paced
Global Group HS&E Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 20, 2017
The company is international and I have learned quite a bit here. The management has changed several times over the course of my time here, and they seem to clean house quite a bit. Makes it for a little bit of an unstable feeling. But, all in, the company has been a good place to work.
Family fun
Production Materials Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 5, 2017
Great Place to Work...family environment, great people with great opportunity to advance in your profession. Polite and hard working individuals who w
Safe Workplace
Ground Service Equipment (GSE) Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYOctober 4, 2017
It is a fast pace environment, where I learned a lot. Workplace culture was safe and was a tolerable place to work. I enjoyed meeting a diverse work force.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
pay was not great
Great place to work at
Security Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 29, 2017
I worked there for a little over 9 months. It was a pleasure to work there. My coworkers were very friendly and helpful when I started to help me get acclimated. The tasks kept me busy and i learned quite of few things while there.
Pros
the people
Cons
wasn't able to stay perm
Well organized and great place to learn and advance
o Account Billing Specialist/Master Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 29, 2017
Many job duties available nice work environment. Busy daily and compensated for month end deadline.Sadly got acquired by new company in Texas and forced to Lay off position.
typical work enviorment
Line Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 5, 2017
no room for advancement negative work environment wouldn't recommend this company to work for. Fortune 500 company with emphasis on stock dividends not their employees call out frequently due to the fact management isn't supportive
Ground Service / Load Planner(Part Time) (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 4, 2017
This section of BBA Aviation, Aircraft Services Integrated Group ,(ASIG), lacks good equipment needed to do the job. There is lack of pre job briefing to enable workers perform a professional job.
Pros
work schedule is good
Cons
No career growth
Fuel Operation Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 9, 2017
Great place to work, friendly environment, diverse work group. Challenging and rewarding opportunity to advance my career. Competitive salary and benefits
Pros
competitive salary
All ready reviewed
Dispatcher/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  SFOApril 12, 2017
already reviewed this position earlier read the last documentation Low attendance High Turn Over Rates Poor Management. No one stays to care. And no one cares to stay.
Needs a lot of help
Line staff (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMApril 6, 2017
Worst leadership I've ever experienced, all the way from top to bottom. Low morale due to lack of good management. Heavy work load and little pay. The positive is that you get to work with lots of interesting pilots and passengers and they make the job fun. Upper management could really make this a great environment, but they are not interested in their employees well being whatsoever! They literally only concern themselves with their own EGOS. And big Egos at that......
Pros
Good experience in aviation
Cons
Terrible experience in management
Perfect
Check-in Agent (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 25, 2017
Good Environment. Great opportunity. Perfect Working Conditions. A lot of experience with Customers.Good staff and management in all departments.