BBB Industries
Happiness rating is 58 out of 100

Working at BBB Industries: 30 Reviews

United States30 reviews

workmanagementdaypeopleplacejobgoodpay

Fantastic organization. Always thinking ahead, years ahead!

You are rewarded for how hard and how smart you work. Culture is equally important, and it shows within the headquarters, manufacturing facilities, and distribution centers. The company is fast, agile, and provides a great opportunity for career growth and overall business education.

Pros

market leaders, industry leaders, sustainability, esg, growth opportunities, new product introductions, community engagement, strong leadership, mentorship, compensation

Cons

lean org structure, work/life balance issues at times

Watch your check

I was told a starting pay when I accepted the position but when I got my check it was a $1.50/ hr short. When I asked about it they said it would be fixed. They fixed some of it and told me that's all they were going to do for me. I never was payed the right amount.

Pros

Somewhat flexible

Cons

Bad management

BBB Industries insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Overall satisfaction

Toxic

The most toxic environment I've ever encountered. No respect of employees, nonexistent leadership, no follow through on any plans or strategies. You will be frustrated, unsatisfied, and never encouraged. This is the place you work to get a paycheck until you can find another job. Forget training. Worked here for a year and a half without seeing any improvement in the way the company operated. Avoid this place.

Pros

Some people are paid decent

Cons

Everything else is terrible

Great organization, and Growing!

Growing and forward thinking. Opportunities to learn every day. There are large expectations for success, therefore that also encompasses the expectations for team members and BBB employees. The organization runs fast and lean. The company is Green and sustainably thinking. BBB also actively participates within the community.

Pros

supportive managers, career advancement opportunities, comfortable environment/workspace, work from home days, community involvement, rewards entrepreneur mindset and out of box thinking

Cons

high workload, some anxious days and some long hours, poor onboarding process, not enough organizational / people development planning and tools

Workforce and management are friendly and supportive

Friendly work environment. Safety is placed top on the list. Training and safety meetings are fun and educative. Laziness is not encouraged and break times are spaced so you don't get fatigued.

Pros

Supportive supervisors and managers. Safety is top.

Cons

Productive fun place to wokr

All around great place to work I would recommend it to any and everyone looking for a fresh start at a wholesome new job for you and your family to orovide

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short breaks

Fake

I been there from the start and helped this place open and from the jump all the way to now every employee there hasn't gotten one raise ! They have had temps going on 6 7 months without no word of a hire on date before this Corona stuff came about they only care about an able body and a quiet Mouth I have personally seen the "DC" manager yell and get extremely inappropriate with almost every employee. Except his favorite people which is the friends he hired on which is illegal but they don't care employeeexcept ec

Oracle BA at BBB

As a very changing roll avtivities it becomes a high dynamic day to day work plan. I learned on how to deal with old and non documented developments to made them work with Oracle R12 EBS standard funcionality.

Warehouse Associate

Great job and room for advancement for entrly level workers just getting on the job force also friendly management make you feel apart of the company .

BBB summary

Good place to work but the management is terrible pay is good and working four days a week is a plus co workers are easy to get along with it is a fast based job

Family business looking to compete with the corporate world

I was part of an acquisition purchase and did not fit into the companies plans for future employment. The time I was there I was only utilized for transitional information.

It is an Ok workplace.

It is not a bad place to work, I worked in sales. Couldn't tell you about the manufacturing part. The atmosphere was good. there is not alot of room for advancement.

The office staff is very helpful and well versed in customer service and management skills. They are eager to assist in every avenue for everyone regardless of culture or gender.

I enjoy working with this company.

I enjoy working with this company. The management listen to better the work environment. The people I work with make the work day easier. I also like to learn new things about this company.

Work

It's hard work. So hot during the summer, and chilly during the winter. You work down stairs it gets really really dirty. Up stairs is assembly and the ware house. If you're not a stranger to hard work try it out.

bad

they just don't care about the people there and it really not even BBBs fault it the old management they keep that's driving that place in to the ground

Don’t expect to advance

Worked there for 4 years and still am currently went from a line lead position to a forklift position after running a line for four years was promised a management position but then they said it no longer existed

Not enough people to do the job

In all departments, they refuse to hire more workers while constantly expanding. Burn out is high and so is turn over rate.the company makes plenty of money and keep buying companies. They are very disorganized because of lack of leadership and not enough people.

Pros

Job security, benefits

Cons

No advancement and will not hire enough people to keep up with expansion

Still ran as a family mom and pop shop in the office and corp. Has no idea as to what is going on therr

Managment is the buddy system. And to better yourself better yourself you have to leave. The cost of living is higher than the salary and over time is not ever appoved.

Pros

Attendance bonus

Cons

Extremely hot during summer. And no insentive

Fast paced fun

Long hours no chance of advancement on feet for 10 hours a day heavy lifting 30 minute lunch not paid sometimes cut overtime out so only work 40 hours

Pros

Can wear what you want

Cons

Short breaks

It’s an ok job.

Very dirty. Very hot in summer. Grease there breaks your skin out, makes it burn and itch very bad. I’d itch so hard I’d bleed. The people there are nice. Great benefits. Other than that, I would not go back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BBB Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 30%
In the Top 30% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at BBB Industries.
Powered byComparably
  • BBB Industries
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?