BBB Industries

BBB Industries Employee Reviews in Sparta, TN

Sparta, TN12 reviews

workmanagementdaypeopleplacejobgoodpay

BBB summary

Good place to work but the management is terrible pay is good and working four days a week is a plus co workers are easy to get along with it is a fast based job

Workforce and management are friendly and supportive

Friendly work environment. Safety is placed top on the list. Training and safety meetings are fun and educative. Laziness is not encouraged and break times are spaced so you don't get fatigued.

Pros

Supportive supervisors and managers. Safety is top.

BBB Industries insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Overall satisfaction

The office staff is very helpful and well versed in customer service and management skills. They are eager to assist in every avenue for everyone regardless of culture or gender.

I enjoy working with this company.

I enjoy working with this company. The management listen to better the work environment. The people I work with make the work day easier. I also like to learn new things about this company.

Work

It's hard work. So hot during the summer, and chilly during the winter. You work down stairs it gets really really dirty. Up stairs is assembly and the ware house. If you're not a stranger to hard work try it out.

Don’t expect to advance

Worked there for 4 years and still am currently went from a line lead position to a forklift position after running a line for four years was promised a management position but then they said it no longer existed

Still ran as a family mom and pop shop in the office and corp. Has no idea as to what is going on therr

Managment is the buddy system. And to better yourself better yourself you have to leave. The cost of living is higher than the salary and over time is not ever appoved.

Pros

Attendance bonus

Cons

Extremely hot during summer. And no insentive

Fast paced fun

Long hours no chance of advancement on feet for 10 hours a day heavy lifting 30 minute lunch not paid sometimes cut overtime out so only work 40 hours

Pros

Can wear what you want

Cons

Short breaks

It’s an ok job.

Very dirty. Very hot in summer. Grease there breaks your skin out, makes it burn and itch very bad. I’d itch so hard I’d bleed. The people there are nice. Great benefits. Other than that, I would not go back.

Stable employment and good workplace culture

My time at BBB was well-managed by competent, friendly supervisors and I was never asked to do more than I was able. The employees at BBB will go out of their way to help you as soon as they see you struggling to meet the necessary level of productivity. Good place for anyone who needs a job. Three day weekends are quite nice as well.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BBB Industries?

Hard work but good benefits

It is hard work. We rebuild alternators and starters. They offer really good benefits such as health insurance, vision, and dental. You get 2 breaks and lunch everyday.

absutely productive, fulltime even under by the agency and not under the company yet

Fast pace job, talking to workmates is not allowed, good overtime pay, good supervisor, cannot apply direct to them. Must apply thru employment agency. The company will decide whether to hire you under them after 6 months or so or not.

Pros

good benefits after 6 months or a year or so

Cons

dirty work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BBB Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 30%
In the Top 30% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at BBB Industries.
Powered byComparably