Productive and Fun working place with daily conversation of financial news of the market
Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) – Los Angeles, CA – January 27, 2015
BBCN Bank is a banking and financial business which has on-site and online business services. As a manual engineer, I test for regression and other functional test cases to test the online features and continuous developments of online banking features. I have produced and executed several different projects, shifting from full release in agile environment to upgrading and adding more into the product for the next release cycle. I am also involved in executing manual ad-hoc testing and back-end testing.
My responsibilities includes:
• Develop, Test Plans, develop Test Cases per user stories
• Responsible for providing comments for user stories within an AGILE software development environment
• Perform Smoke, Functional, Ad-hoc, and Security testing
• Involve in compatibility, usability, functional, ad-hoc, exploratory, UAT, and regression testing
• Conduct backend testing to make sure that the data at the front is in sync with the data at backend.
• Attend daily SCRUMS in agile methodology for project updates
• Attend backlog meetings to discuss the ticket priorities
• Review test cases/scripts with QA manager and project team to make sure all the scenarios are covered (positive and negative).
• Perform system validation & smoke test to validate the environment in which the newly released build is tested.
• Perform functional and full regression testing for every new release build/patch.
• Refer to the latest release notes for the resolved defects and perform defect re-testing.
• Perform test and defect management using JIRA