BBSI
67Average

BBSI Pay & Benefits reviews

Title says it all. Paid well offered overtime. Could become in a few years. They have more then one location to chose from. You gonna need reliable transportation.
They are constantly changing your job duties without the title or compensation. Absolutely no career opportunities for a payroll professional they think anyone can do payroll.
Pro’s: Higher pay, Profit Sharing, Stocks and 401k. You get to manage your own projects and meet a variety of interesting people and business owners in different industries.Cons: Not an employee centric company, No raises, disorganized and toxic work culture. High priced medical and basic vacation benefits (one year waiting period), and six holidays. Low technology, no work life balance, your workload is of 2-3 employees. You will use your personal phone to receive calls early in the morning, after hours, and on weekends. The job is faster than you can keep your pace, high stress with high employee turnover. You will not see honest smiles or happiness from your boss or coworkers. You are not valued and treated as if expendable. This is not a recommendable long term career path.
BBSI is a great place to work, awesome team culture, company has financial stability and offers high-level business support tools that clients value. BBSI creates a community of business owners and it is fantastic to be a part of. Management team is very supportive of our ideas and innovation.
Pros
Autonomy, Work-Life Balance, Working with a Variety of Industries
Cons
Healthcare Benefits, Pto
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Very organize company a lot of different shift good benefits great pay training easy get busy the whole shift sometimes 8-hour shift sometimes 12 hour
Its ok. I was working 4 hrs and work was slow. The lead was kind of rude and will cut my hours short.So I will definitely not like working for them again.
Bbsi pays the minimum for a job considered as a good paying job all over the world doind same thing.We,re doing same job activities as all regulars igetting paid good money do except that we at bbsi get minimum wage and regulars get much more benefits than we do.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Fast and sent to work right away nothing bad to say about the company flexible with time off weekly pay highly recommended seeing them for anyone needing a job.
Great team working to place you on jobs that you are interested in at the salary that you are wanting. we're quick I'm getting all the papers adequately filled out during my interview and placing me on a job assignment to start right away farepay and now offer stock options after working for them for a year.
With BBSI, you get to work for different companies in need of specific skills. You can become a permanent hire with in 3-4 months depending on your work ethics. No work ethic, no permanent job. Paid weekly with BBSI is the best, always have some income during the weekend. Some companies will want you to work 10-12 hrs. Depending on work schedule. Either way, you can show what you know to advance.
Working here can be fulfilling helping small businesses succeed. Pay is ok but benefits are horrible. 1 week vacation first 2 yrs & medical not good.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Vacation and Medical are worst ever seen for a professional position.
They talk about "culture" here as if they have the corner market on it but it's just a throw away word that they have used for years. In reality it is an awful culture where people are driven by fear of retaining their impossible to keep up job. They also like to use the term self-managed. They should look up the definition because clearly they are not. It's run by top down by ham-fisted greedy self-serving "leaders". If it's not working then it's clearly your fault. All the departments are overwhelmed, underfunded, understaffed and using outdated and all-most-but-never-there technologies. The CEO is a childish amateur who looks for scapegoats rather than confront his own failures. This is all the way down the chain. Incredibly high turnover (25%) If hired YOU WILL BE DOING THE WORK OF 3 PEOPLE. Complain and you'll be a marked, deemed not a "good fit" and black listed. The company does payroll and have the art of getting rid of you down to an art form. Salary and bonuses are the only plus but cleverly designed to stave off defections. I have seen very good people humiliated and fired based on nothing because someone in the gossip chain doesn't like you. You can do better, look elsewhere.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Everything else.
I worked as a picker and I worked in decon loading and unloading the job gives a fair pay but it isn't worth continuing in the job because it's back breaking and unhealthy
They tend to cheat people out of whole checks an there not professional they don’t give any benefits an brag about how they use loops holes to stop the federal government from forcing them to give health insurance to there employees.
Pros
Cons
Make you work hard for nothing not even appreciation
Toxic culture, backstabbing co-workers, unethical and deceptive business practices, lousy benefits, no time off for a year, poor training, old technology, confused and hostile clients. You’ll have the job of 3 people at once due to high turnover. It’s not worth. Apply at McDonalds, you’ll be happier.
no benefits at all.no future in this place to grow more that what you get hired to work.no raises at all.never got a raise in the 2 years i worked for this place
they helped me get the job at Tree house foods you had to acquire 300 hundred hours before you could get hired on. but BBSI is cool they helped me out a lot
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no paid holidays or any insurance befits
I am very reliable will do anything that is ask of me. I give my employer 100% of my work abilities I have high standards of myself take pride of my abilities. Everyone I work for give me high praise
They where really easy to deal with professional and down to earth employee s. Industry faded out when minimum wage rose rapidly. I learned a lot about interdepartmental communication and dealing with a fast paced production environment. Used layoff too go to college and grow up , gain the manager skillsknowledgevariety of your
Pros
TUI program diversify my experience and worker ability
Cons
Hard to get raises, Expensive healoh care, mediocre work environment
The company lacks integrity and makes money by charging their clients a bundled rate. They pad their fees by adding a percentage to the tax rates but tell clients a different story. Terrible ego driven leadership team, no raises and less then competitive profit sharing. Don’t believe the recruiters, BBSI is a terrible career choice and the laughingstock of the PEO industry
A typical day in the office included answering phones, taking messages, running office errands, posting job ads, creating flyers, and recruiting new employees. I learned how to help new applicants apply, create job ads, and present orientations for new hires. The culture is very friendly and communicates very well. The hardest part of the job is recruiting new employees. The most enjoyable part is the flexible hours.
Pros
Flexible hours, nice breaks, good benefits