BCA Financial Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Coworkers are nice
Debt Collector (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 29, 2018
Coworkers are nice and good vibe, they work with you if you have to change your schedule and have to flex it and work another day. If you work hard you will earn a big bonus each month
Its Great......At first
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 11, 2018
I have been working at BCA for over a year now. At first the company was great. They were very inspiring and everyone had positive attitudes until the management changed and the company started making changes. For a company that was once so involved with their employees, the head bosses walk past you like you have no existence. Normally we were given a monthly quota to reach as a company on a whole but because of new changes at work sometimes were not allowed to know the quota but we were still expected to reach it. Because of this work can be very dull and boring because there is no longer a driving force to collect. Also they may give you a 10 hour shift with a 30 minute lunch schedule with no explanation. In the beginning you are told you get your hourly pay plus bonus..im not going to get into bonus , all im going to say is ask them about it. Just so you can see how little information they give you .Im sure you'll remember this post.. Even the managers dont know whats gong on. They used to have monthly meetings where we would discuss the changes or things that were happening that month.. That stopped. We used to have an events team that would come up with fun challenges at work, that stopped as well. They kept us in the dark about all the changes in the company and when we asked questions they boldly walk away from you or give you looks like its none of your business. Not only that, but for a job that works with hospitals collecting payments and offering customer service, they do not care about the patients at all. The managers tell you to do whatever you can to collect  more... payments from patients no matter what problem or discrepancy is going on with the patient. They hold back information from the patient, and we dont get coachings on our calls to see our progress, however you may get a random coaching with a man over the phone that listens to the calls out of state...BCA is a great place to work only because of your coworkers and people there. But i can guarantee nobody is looking to actually stay within the company. Its not a job you can look forward to 5...3..even 2 years down the road. I would only recommend this job for a temporary position not anything long term.  less
Pros
coworkers, pay, location
Cons
poor management skills
Family Environment
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 30, 2018
My favorite thing about BCA is definitely the people. There is such a friendly and family feel to the environment. People truly care and celebrate one another. On my worst days, I can always rely on one of my coworkers to cheer me up. Of course there are days where I get frustrated or wish I could be at home watching Netflix, but nothing beats the team I work with. You can't put a price on that!
Pros
Growth, the people, Pto, weekends off, and beautiful building.
Amazing place to work
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 23, 2018
BCA is an amazing place to work. You really feel valued and like you are part of a family. I have been able to really grow and develop myself here. My coworkers are awesome and I enjoy coming to work every day knowing I get to be a part of a great team. BCA is really booming and I am so excited to be a part of their future.
Pros
Benefits, great family work environment, internal promotion policy
Opportunity is There
Insurance Collector (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 23, 2018
This company has been around for a long time and they do have alot of job openings as I've seen several people move up pretty quickly. I am still new and excited that the same will happen for me. Overall great place to work and I enjoy who I work with and the benefits they offer. They also do a lot with contests and incentives and the staff meetings are led by the CEO and are great!
Pros
Promotions
Cons
come to work and handle your responsibilities
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 24, 2018
A good pleace to work. Plenty of benefits. This is a place where if you are willing to do the same thing over and over again you will be satisified. Great place to work.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
high speed work pace
Not the best experience.
Medical Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 17, 2018
Pros: Commision + $13/hr
Unlimited Overtime

Cons: Horrible management, disorganized, inconsistent, no room to advance career. Day to day metrics that needs to be met and can potentially impact you financially. Very poor upper management!
Bca review
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Palmetto Bay, FLDecember 18, 2017
Working at bca is an absolute joy! Like any job, there are challenging days but the good days along with amazing co-workers make any challenge worth it!
Pros
Benefits, co-workers
Cons
N/a
Decent place to work
Debt Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 11, 2017
Decent place to work and advance. However, there seems to be a lot of micro managing and some rules in regards to incentives are a little irritating due to the commission set up.
ok
Service Supervisor, EBO Self Pay (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL 33189September 23, 2017
it is very stressful. to chaotic. not a great atmosphere to work in or be in. only go if you are desperate for a temp job. they will find a way to terminate you instead of grow you.
Bca
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Palmetto Bay, FLJuly 11, 2017
BCA is enjoyable for me because it of the environment. At my past two jobs I found I was scared to ask anyone above me questions when I needed help which is not the case at all at BCA. BCA welcomes everyone and provides them with many different opportunities for success. I love working at BCA.
Pros
Good staff, good environment, paid holidays
Cons
none at the moment
BCA Review
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Palmetto Bay, FLJuly 3, 2017
I love working for BCA. BCA like all companies/jobs has been challenging at times but they employee a staff that is willing to help you through any situation! I definitely enjoy my job but because I work with other really great employees I enjoy it even more. I recommend BCA to anyone looking for a job!
Pros
Great employees, great benefits, great work environment
Cons
n/a
Good place to start a career!
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Palmetto Bay, FLJune 14, 2017
I think BCA is a nice place to work, especially for someone who is unsure of their career path. Working as a patient account rep is not a very hard job but it provides you with a steady paycheck and teaches you many things that can be useful for future jobs. What I liked most about BCA other than the awesome work environment was the fact that I started this job not knowing what I would do in the future and now I find myself being interested in medical billing. I definitely recommend BCA to people looking to start their career or even looking to change their career path. BCA is a great place to start.
Pros
Pto, great work environment and great opportunity for raise/commission
Cons
N/a
Relaxed employer, but could be better
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 17, 2017
My position was Accountant, but it was more akin to basic data entry. When i asked for a raise, my Manager was open to the idea, and so was the hiring personnel at the meeting, but had to listen to the Head of HR and blind policies. Even though she had no idea what was going on in the department. It was sad having to listen to the only ignorant person in that room and so i quit.
Pros
Relaxed, decent benefits, ok location.
Cons
Repetitive, dull, listened to inexperienced people in power. Short breaks
Nice place to work
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 12, 2017
Overall I enjoyed my time at B.C.A Financial Services. The people I worked with were all extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The office is located in a beautiful bayfront campus.
Pros
Location, Location, Location
Cons
Great small to medium size company
Account Associate (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 10, 2017
BCA is a great company where you can start from the bottom and move up the company because of all the growth BCA is experiencing and will experience. There are plenty of opportunities job seekers can take advantage to begin a fulfilling career and once at BCA, the internal training will allow you to learn and perform your duties at the highest level possible. In all BCA is a great company where you can hone many skills for future employment or live out a lengthy career.
Pros
Paid PTO that never expires and can accumulate, offers health benefits, flexible work schedule, competative pay
Cons
Micro-management
Fast paced
Collector/ Floor Operator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 7, 2017
This company is large with room for growth, staff is friendly and helpful, beautiful location with great benefits. I moved and was not able to travel daily
It's an ok place to work.
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 21, 2017
I start the day hoping it goes by smoothly and quickly till it's time to leave. The management is very fair and tries to aid however possible. Some of their work practices do hinder my work ability but it's their rules not mine.
it's ok
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 18, 2017
too much paperwork and no coaching they can be mean somtimes you just want to go home. work way too many hrs for headaches. the cowoarkers are cool and they work with your flex time
stable and consistent work enviorment
Patients Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 31, 2016
full time employee assisting patients with questions regarding medical services rendered at hospitals, taking payments.. Diverse working environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BCA Financial Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

BCA Financial Services, Inc. Reviews by Location