BCA Financial Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

BCA Financial Services
Customer experience (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 19, 2018
BCA Financial Services provides lots of opportunity for growth. I feel as though I was meant to be in my current position. Starting on the phones was best for me, because I learned so much about the healthcare industry and built the strong foundation that I needed to excel in my new role. BCA is located in a beautiful building in Palmetto Bay which is great for many because it minimizes your commute if you live south. I love BCA and plan to be here for a long time.
Pros
Growth opportunity, supervisors
Cons
Not applicable
Fun/Family environment
Accounting Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 30, 2018
BCA is a professional business which was an enjoyable company to work for. They care about their employees and treats each one with respect. The company offers many benefits and the pay is competitive.
Bca!
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 21, 2018
I have gained so many great experiences at BCA. Each day from when I started in April all the way up till this morning I have enjoyed coming into work every morning. The company provides many things for employees to find joy in. BCA provides great benefits, an awesome work environment, and they participate in charitable events for the community. Overall I love working at BCA!
Pros
Training, atmosphere, employees, charitable events
Cons
I have no cons
I love BCA!
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 8, 2018
Working at BCA has been an overall great experience. Before applying I had only heard great things about the organization from a current employee, that’s when I knew I had to do everything in my power to get in the door. I have worked here for eight months and it has been awesome. Of course, some days are challenging (like any other job) but my co-workers and supervisor are the most encouraging and positive and get me through those days! I enjoy coming into work each day because my co-workers are excellent and the environment is great to be in! I have recommended BCA to so many of my friends and certainly recommend to anyone who views this review!
Pros
Co-workers, culture, office location
Cons
n/a
Coworkers are nice
Debt Collector (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 29, 2018
Coworkers are nice and good vibe, they work with you if you have to change your schedule and have to flex it and work another day. If you work hard you will earn a big bonus each month
Its Great......At first
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 11, 2018
I have been working at BCA for over a year now. At first the company was great. They were very inspiring and everyone had positive attitudes until the management changed and the company started making changes. For a company that was once so involved with their employees, the head bosses walk past you like you have no existence. Normally we were given a monthly quota to reach as a company on a whole but because of new changes at work sometimes were not allowed to know the quota but we were still expected to reach it. Because of this work can be very dull and boring because there is no longer a driving force to collect. Also they may give you a 10 hour shift with a 30 minute lunch schedule with no explanation. In the beginning you are told you get your hourly pay plus bonus..im not going to get into bonus , all im going to say is ask them about it. Just so you can see how little information they give you .Im sure you'll remember this post.. Even the managers dont know whats gong on. They used to have monthly meetings where we would discuss the changes or things that were happening that month.. That stopped. We used to have an events team that would come up with fun challenges at work, that stopped as well. They kept us in the dark about all the changes in the company and when we asked questions they boldly walk away from you or give you looks like its none of your business. Not only that, but for a job that works with hospitals collecting payments and offering customer service, they do not care about the patients at all. The managers tell you to do whatever you can to collect  more... payments from patients no matter what problem or discrepancy is going on with the patient. They hold back information from the patient, and we dont get coachings on our calls to see our progress, however you may get a random coaching with a man over the phone that listens to the calls out of state...BCA is a great place to work only because of your coworkers and people there. But i can guarantee nobody is looking to actually stay within the company. Its not a job you can look forward to 5...3..even 2 years down the road. I would only recommend this job for a temporary position not anything long term.  less
Pros
coworkers, pay, location
Cons
poor management skills
Official response from BCA Financial Services, Inc.
September 4, 2018

Thank you for your feedback; we sincerely appreciate the opportunity to hear and address your concerns. The growth of our organization has resulted in additional talent acquisition and updates to some of our policies and procedures to enhance the services offered to our clients and their customers. Change is vital to the success of our organization and our staff. We fully understand and are passionate about the importance of communicating change effectively. This is demonstrated through our staff meetings, intranet communications, company newsletters, team meetings and so much more. We apologize if those communications were not clear to you. On behalf of BCA’s Leadership Team, please rest assured that the satisfaction of our clients, their customers and our staff continue to be our top priority.

Family Environment
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 30, 2018
My favorite thing about BCA is definitely the people. There is such a friendly and family feel to the environment. People truly care and celebrate one another. On my worst days, I can always rely on one of my coworkers to cheer me up. Of course there are days where I get frustrated or wish I could be at home watching Netflix, but nothing beats the team I work with. You can't put a price on that!
Pros
Growth, the people, Pto, weekends off, and beautiful building.
Amazing place to work
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 23, 2018
BCA is an amazing place to work. You really feel valued and like you are part of a family. I have been able to really grow and develop myself here. My coworkers are awesome and I enjoy coming to work every day knowing I get to be a part of a great team. BCA is really booming and I am so excited to be a part of their future.
Pros
Benefits, great family work environment, internal promotion policy
Opportunity is There
Insurance Collector (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 23, 2018
This company has been around for a long time and they do have alot of job openings as I've seen several people move up pretty quickly. I am still new and excited that the same will happen for me. Overall great place to work and I enjoy who I work with and the benefits they offer. They also do a lot with contests and incentives and the staff meetings are led by the CEO and are great!
Pros
Promotions
Cons
come to work and handle your responsibilities
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 24, 2018
A good pleace to work. Plenty of benefits. This is a place where if you are willing to do the same thing over and over again you will be satisified. Great place to work.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
high speed work pace
Not the best experience.
Medical Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 17, 2018
Pros: Commision + $13/hr
Unlimited Overtime

Cons: Horrible management, disorganized, inconsistent, no room to advance career. Day to day metrics that needs to be met and can potentially impact you financially. Very poor upper management!
Bca review
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Palmetto Bay, FLDecember 18, 2017
Working at bca is an absolute joy! Like any job, there are challenging days but the good days along with amazing co-workers make any challenge worth it!
Pros
Benefits, co-workers
Cons
N/a
Decent place to work
Debt Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 11, 2017
Decent place to work and advance. However, there seems to be a lot of micro managing and some rules in regards to incentives are a little irritating due to the commission set up.
ok
Service Supervisor, EBO Self Pay (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL 33189September 23, 2017
it is very stressful. to chaotic. not a great atmosphere to work in or be in. only go if you are desperate for a temp job. they will find a way to terminate you instead of grow you.
Bca
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Palmetto Bay, FLJuly 11, 2017
BCA is enjoyable for me because it of the environment. At my past two jobs I found I was scared to ask anyone above me questions when I needed help which is not the case at all at BCA. BCA welcomes everyone and provides them with many different opportunities for success. I love working at BCA.
Pros
Good staff, good environment, paid holidays
Cons
none at the moment
BCA Review
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Palmetto Bay, FLJuly 3, 2017
I love working for BCA. BCA like all companies/jobs has been challenging at times but they employee a staff that is willing to help you through any situation! I definitely enjoy my job but because I work with other really great employees I enjoy it even more. I recommend BCA to anyone looking for a job!
Pros
Great employees, great benefits, great work environment
Cons
n/a
Good place to start a career!
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Palmetto Bay, FLJune 14, 2017
I think BCA is a nice place to work, especially for someone who is unsure of their career path. Working as a patient account rep is not a very hard job but it provides you with a steady paycheck and teaches you many things that can be useful for future jobs. What I liked most about BCA other than the awesome work environment was the fact that I started this job not knowing what I would do in the future and now I find myself being interested in medical billing. I definitely recommend BCA to people looking to start their career or even looking to change their career path. BCA is a great place to start.
Pros
Pto, great work environment and great opportunity for raise/commission
Cons
N/a
Relaxed employer, but could be better
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 17, 2017
My position was Accountant, but it was more akin to basic data entry. When i asked for a raise, my Manager was open to the idea, and so was the hiring personnel at the meeting, but had to listen to the Head of HR and blind policies. Even though she had no idea what was going on in the department. It was sad having to listen to the only ignorant person in that room and so i quit.
Pros
Relaxed, decent benefits, ok location.
Cons
Repetitive, dull, listened to inexperienced people in power. Short breaks
Nice place to work
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 12, 2017
Overall I enjoyed my time at B.C.A Financial Services. The people I worked with were all extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The office is located in a beautiful bayfront campus.
Pros
Location, Location, Location
Cons
Great small to medium size company
Account Associate (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 10, 2017
BCA is a great company where you can start from the bottom and move up the company because of all the growth BCA is experiencing and will experience. There are plenty of opportunities job seekers can take advantage to begin a fulfilling career and once at BCA, the internal training will allow you to learn and perform your duties at the highest level possible. In all BCA is a great company where you can hone many skills for future employment or live out a lengthy career.
Pros
Paid PTO that never expires and can accumulate, offers health benefits, flexible work schedule, competative pay
Cons
Micro-management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BCA Financial Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about