BCforward Employee Reviews

horrible company
Claims Examiner and Software Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, TNMay 23, 2018
literally the worst. contractor forever, never hired on, management doesn't know how to do anything but play ping pong and tell you you're doing poorly at a job that they've never done
A man's word is his bond
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 25, 2018
I, like others worked as a contractor. After 2 years on a contract I was asked to come in to discuss other opportunities, and my future with BC. A few days after the discussions, I was asked to come in to discuss a new opportunity. I was told my current assignment was being ended, and that they had several new opportunities for me. I went home, and a few days later, after repeated calls, I still had no response from them. Emails were met with, we are working on a few details.

Never heard another word from them. This told me all I need to know about BC Forward. They have no honor, and their word means nothing.
Pros
Hourly pay
Cons
No honor. No one there to return your calls with an honest answer.
Productive and fun work environment with low pay
Content Review Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 8, 2018
Over working here is good, however the pay is low. Also the job requires content changes based on the clients needs. The managers are not available to often and you could mainly context them via email.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Low pay
Great place to work.
Infrastructure Svc Eng Sr Adv (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN 46280March 29, 2018
I liked being a BCForward employee.

I would recommend this company to any engineer looking for contract employment. The pay is very good and benefits are Great!
Pros
Management is very supportive
Cons
Contracts are too short with no re-assignments when they end
Good contacting firm
Head of Professional Services - New Business (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 16, 2018
It is a pleasure working with the core contacting staff. As an independent consultant, I don't interact as often as others. When I have, the experience had been very positive.
My time at the company...
SEARCH RANKING ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAMarch 13, 2018
- Included an easy and relaxing commute to and from the office
- Great selection of edible goodies and drinks
- Little time getting to know peers unless designated lunch-hours together
- The duties itself were interesting, and left one curious to know how the engineering/process side of it all worked.
- Hardest part of the job was being timed and scored everyday, with review on work completed the previous day. If you didn't hit a set # or go beyond that, you were called out and meetings were scheduled to discuss what was considered a discrepancy in the duties performed. Continued to miss the number and you were out.
- Little to no benefits (contractor role, so easily understood)
- Pay was little, but great opportunity for getting your "foot in the door"
Marketing Expert.
Account Manager (Facebook Contract) (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 12, 2018
Wasn't a bad role to start out in. But for the knowledge we obtain. Can do some awesome stuff. Would recommend to anyone wanting to get into digital marketing.
Don't waste your time
Search Return Agent (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 2, 2018
The place I worked for was great, but BCforward as a contractor business is an organizational nightmare. It was impossible to get information about my (terrible and expensive) benefits, nobody would email me back if I had questions. I worked for BCforward for several clients at another company and I have great things to say about the company and nothing good to say about BCforward after working there for close to 3 years.

Someone at BCforward forgot to renew my contract so one day I showed up to work and couldn't even access the building. Things slip through the cracks and they aren't organized enough to care without putting a help desk ticket in to India and taking weeks for a reply to a simple benefit question.

Unless you're desperate for employment I'd suggest looking elsewhere.

No PTO, horrible/expensive benefits if you can even get an insurance card. Layoffs without notice even if your contract had already been extended. So lower job security even than other contractor positions.
Cons
They're all cons.
Great professional work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 28, 2018
I was staffed at a temporary position at USBank Colombia Center in Portland Oregon. Learning new customer service skills, that related to USBanks core values really guided impressive customer service.
Pros
Work enviroment
Cons
No paid sick time
Not for the Mature
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 25, 2018
I liked the whole interview process it was okay i did not meet with the supervisor until I started. The whole experience was okay (meaning the assignment) but BC forward is Not a company for those with Career Adjective (meaning stability). The pay was low no paid time off no holiday pay, no guarantee. This is just my point of view and I was on the job for almost 3 years.
Typical office job
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Alcoa, TNFebruary 13, 2018
Learning the expectations and meeting them for the client was a struggle. Great pay, decent co-workers. Would've liked to stay on longer but they overhired and I was cut.
Pros
working with husband
Cons
was cut after 2 months due to downsizing
Contracting Company
IS PMO Manager/ Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 11, 2018
Typical contracting environment. Poor morale for employees. Benefits are rather expensive, and we feel more of a sense of loyalty to our customers rather than our employer.
Excellent Work Environment
Medical Coder/Claims Processor/Appeals (Former Employee) –  Louisville, TNJanuary 31, 2018
I loved the work atmosphere. The job was a bit intense and stressful for me, yet the supervisors and management made the environment a great place to work. The work was contract work, so I could not get benefits. I need to be able to have benefits and paid vacations and time off. There was no chance of these things while being a contract worker, so it was very stressful.
Pros
Very helpful and understanding management team
Cons
No affordable benefits
na
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Louisville, TNJanuary 25, 2018
It is a good job as long as you don't have any priorities outside of work as well as, as no matter what kind of sickness you have you come into work..
Fun Workplace!
Ad Classification Review Agent (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 3, 2018
This place is a wonderful place to work while you are trying to figure things out. There is room to move up in the company, but also time to see if you are pursuing other things. The atmosphere is incredibly laid-back and easygoing. Most of the managers will work with you on your schedule.
Pros
Free lunches, Lots of downtime, Great environment
Cons
Benefits are not great if you are not a full-time employee
better than other companies
BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 2, 2018
Good company, they sent me to do a contract for a very serious company with excellent work environment. I which there were a bit more contact with the recruiters and people in the office. The background check was intense, kind of did it several times.
Compensation is fair
Pros
fair compensation
Cons
not much contact with the people in the office
Provided great working environment
Sr Field Support Escalations Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 29, 2017
Assisted with escalations for Anthem. Really enjoyed working with all the Technicians all over the US and making sure escalations were routed to the right specialist.
Pros
Great job
Cons
Was 6 month contract without opportunity for direct hire.
BCforward
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 14, 2017
BCfoward is an employment agency. I was a contract worker at Key Bank. The staff at BCforward is helpful, professional and kind. They assisted me during my contract with any concerns.
Pros
Great staff
BcForward--company doesnt
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 7, 2017
I was suppose to work in July and assignment was delayed until Sept. I was told the assignment would be until the end of the year. Then 27th days after starting my assignment it ended. I wasn't not happy with my experience with BcForward .
Fun place to work
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  OhioOctober 18, 2017
Good people make it easy to work at BCforward. However the not knowing if you will have a new project makes it hard to not worry about your next steps.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BCforward. Our community is ready to answer.