BCforward Employee Reviews

Toxic Work Environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INDecember 3, 2018
Toxic work environment. Employees are degraded at any opportunity provided. Employees are more or less told to do their work via verbal assault, degradation and public embarrassment. Superiors are abusive to their employees and certain upper management (the VP) are protected by their personal and extra marital affairs.

Would not advise anyone to work at this company ever.
Ever changing & fun workplace with all the amenities!
Content Review Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 22, 2018
Working at BCForward, there is always something to do. The tech industry is always changing and being updated. I have to stay on top of any policy changes that happen, which means that I'm always learning. We have a more laid back culture that emphasizes work/life balance over the stress of a rat race.
Pros
free meals, access to gyms, flexible schedule
Cons
healthcare options
Couldn't be more greatful
Quality Analyst & Trainer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 29, 2018
BCForward found me a position that suits my strengths and improved upon my weaknesses.

What started out as a simple L0 position, by need need and ability, blossomed into that of influence and development.

I work hard all day everyday to earn my place and to assist our client by bettering myself and others as is my role.

My role is pivotal and I care strongly about it. I've also taken this year and used it as a business school, to learn and develop newer and stronger skill sets.
I'm better for it.
Pros
Oppurtunities for development
Cons
Contract
Staff Augmentation
Consultant, Project Management Services (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 13, 2018
This company offers training on several project management approaches. BCforward places great emphasis on obtaining and maintaining PMI certifications and Agile expertise.
Grateful for the Experience
Music Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 8, 2018
I appreciated my opportunity at BC Forward. Manage time efficiently in a busy fast paced environment, successfully completing daily assignments. Select the best research based tools, problem solving, working in a collaborative, supportive environment.
BC Forawrd
Ad Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 5, 2018
Overall enjoyed my with the company. We reviewed ads for Facebook or different clients, We had quotas that fluctuated daily. We had free meals and snacks.
Pros
Free meals and snacks
Cons
Job Security
Unfair Treatment
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WA 98109September 16, 2018
This opportunity helped me develop my data entry skills.
Aggressive work environment
The hardest part of the job dealing with the unprofessional unhealthy competitive work environment. Personal life beliefs and work separation.
The most enjoyable part of this assignment was the working with the second party company. They were allowing us to help them on an extraordinary start. I took pride in the work we did. It was an educational, challenging, humanitarian type work.
Pros
Works with great companies
Cons
Aggressive work environment
Temporary
Scorer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 15, 2018
Good company if you jut need a little extra money. You have to ask them for employment every year though, and different assignments during that time of year.
Pros
Smooth interview process
Cons
Poor communication from management
Good place to get a check until you can find something else.
Integrity Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 12, 2018
I don't have any beef with the company but they don't care about their employees. You're just a number. It's your typical contract gig. Use the job as a chance to build your skills until you can find something else.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Can't build a career here.
Stop gap
Ads Integrity Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 10, 2018
Place that will let you get entry level experience. Easy work day and very little stressful projects. Laid back environment and large amount of flexible hours.
Alright place to work
Marketplace RIsk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 13, 2018
Compensation is fair, medical plan is a joke. You're better off not paying for it. Raises don't happen, as an employee you have very little input into their operation.
Pros
Free meals.
The client is great to work for the contracting company not so much.
Risk and Payments Analyst/ Point of Contact (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 25, 2018
BC forward needs to step up and treat employees like our client treats us (good). The client is great to work for the contracting company not so much.
Choose any other agency
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Florida City, FLJuly 13, 2018
I don’t have a lot of good things to note about this company. From day one it was very unprofessional was given the wrong start date. Communication is like working with a robot. They have taken all the aspects of daily interaction with an employee and made it widely impersonal. You will truly be chewed and spit out working with this company. Choose any other agency before this one. I hated the entire time. It is unfortunate because I actually really loved the client.
Pros
The client
Cons
Everything else
management
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT REVIEW ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 7, 2018
they are easy to reach whenever there is a need of the employee regarding PTO and sick leave. I like the weekly pay very much cause with weekly pay check I can manage my bills easily.
low pay, expensive benefits, poor leadership
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 27, 2018
This is just a job, not a career opportunity.
Benefits are minimal and very expensive.
Work is not challenging and pay is below scale.
Great place to work if you are retired and just looking to make a few extra bucks.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
pay is low and beneifts are expensive
horrible company
Claims Examiner and Software Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, TNMay 23, 2018
literally the worst. contractor forever, never hired on, management doesn't know how to do anything but play ping pong and tell you you're doing poorly at a job that they've never done
A man's word is his bond
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 25, 2018
I, like others worked as a contractor. After 2 years on a contract I was asked to come in to discuss other opportunities, and my future with BC. A few days after the discussions, I was asked to come in to discuss a new opportunity. I was told my current assignment was being ended, and that they had several new opportunities for me. I went home, and a few days later, after repeated calls, I still had no response from them. Emails were met with, we are working on a few details.

Never heard another word from them. This told me all I need to know about BC Forward. They have no honor, and their word means nothing.
Pros
Hourly pay
Cons
No honor. No one there to return your calls with an honest answer.
Good pay, virtually no benefits
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 21, 2018
Good place to work as long as you are not the primary insurance provider for your family. Pay is good but there were no benefits and no paid time off.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Virtually no benefits
Productive and fun work environment with low pay
Content Review Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 8, 2018
Over working here is good, however the pay is low. Also the job requires content changes based on the clients needs. The managers are not available to often and you could mainly context them via email.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Low pay
Great place to work.
Infrastructure Svc Eng Sr Adv (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN 46280March 29, 2018
I liked being a BCForward employee.

I would recommend this company to any engineer looking for contract employment. The pay is very good and benefits are Great!
Pros
Management is very supportive
Cons
Contracts are too short with no re-assignments when they end

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BCforward. Our community is ready to answer.