Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult client.
Name a time you went above and beyond for someone.
• Can you tell me a little about yourself?
• How did you hear about BCFS?
• What do you know about the program you’re applying to?
• Where do you see yourself in five years?
• Do you have any questions for us?
• Tell me about a time you failed.
• What do you look for in a supervisor?
• When in comes to training, what is your preferred style of learning.
• Previous work experience
About my previous experience.
Answered - Case Manager (Current Employee) - Harlingen, TX
If I was able to work weekends. If I'm a reliable and responsible person. If I'm able to work any shift.
Answered - Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) - Harlingen, TX
First responder experience is very important
Answered - Inccident support team / medical division EMT (Current Employee) - San Antonio, TX
Are you a trustworthy person hard worker and willing to work in all conditions
Answered - Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) - El Paso, TX
Had do i handle a situation with a child
Answered - Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) - Harlingen, TX