BD Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 430 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOTom Polen
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
What would you say about your employer?
The usual questions that everyone ask you but I had a few of my own to ask and I received upfront answers. They were questioning my job longevity due to being a professional contractor. Some contractors are years long while others are just a few weeks. I am an engineer that worked in many fields and medical was one of them. The company would need an individual that has both medical and technical writing backgrounds.
Specific questions pertaining to the job I was applying for. Other questions pertaining how I would fit in with organization culture and core value. Finally, how I could add value to indirect sales tax department.
Standard questions about teamwork, development and how you respond to adversity. Also create a plan to merger to existing facilities into one new one. Presentation and answer questions about plan.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at BD?Published on May 24, 2021