From start to finish could be 3-4 weeks.
It only took a week or two to be hired. One starts the process by applying on-line and then waiting for a phone call and interview.
Applied online and was contacted by recruiter. Had a quick phone interview and couple of weeks later got on site interview with Director and Senior Manager. two weeks later came in for interview with Managing Director. Received offer within two weeks offer.
- How are the working hours at BDO?6 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at BDO?5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at BDO?5 people answered
- After the final interview, how long does it take to know if you passed or not?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at BDO?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at BDO?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at BDO?3 people answered
- If you were to leave BDO, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at BDO? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at BDO?3 people answered