Beach House Center for Recovery Employee Reviews

Not a good company
Prefer not to say (Former Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLMay 4, 2019
Very negative environment , unless you are part of a judgmental management group. Managers can be condescending. Lots of pressure to push clients for longer stays , at times uncomfortable.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
No job stability at any levels
If negative stars were an option, they would deserve it
Medical Professional (Former Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLApril 29, 2019
Bad things are happening here.

A warning to anyone with a Medical License: don't jeoapardize yours by working at The Beach House, in any capacity.

This place cycles through employees because they don't care about them, or what is legal for that matter, only what their billing department can get away with. Look no further than the so-called "compliance department" and the manner in which they not only dictate treatment to their various medical providers, but also diagnosis.

In a nutshell, The Beach House serves as a shining example of everything that is wrong with the South Florida substance abuse industry.
Pros
Nobody works there long
Dont do it.
punching bag (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLApril 27, 2019
Dont do it. working here you might loose your passion as a nurse
No body on your side. pay ok .workload is to much. If you do decided to work here prepare to stand your ground. PA their is smart but he so mean
Pros
meeting pt from all over the world
Cons
stress
A rewarding place to be employed
H.I.S Specialist (Current Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLMarch 21, 2019
I could write a long fancy essay about The Beach House Center but then you'd probably read the first 3 words and move on to the next review. So with that being said I will just get to the stuff you really want to know. I absolutely love working here . I have worked for some really great companies over the years and they were nice but they didn't compare to the feeling you get working here. If you are like me and you want to work for a company that TRULY makes a difference and TRULY leaves a lasting impression on it's employees and patients then this is the place for you. In an ever changing world of ups and downs helping other people strive to live their best life is one of the most rewarding things a company can do and I am proud to be a part of that working here .
Pros
Rewarding, Calm atmosphere, goal oriented, Caring Managers
Every Positive Review you read here is untrue.
BHT (Former Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLMarch 5, 2019
Well. I dont know where to start. The BHT positon is the most important role at this or any facility in this field. They are constantly loosing good people because of poor managent and low pay with a tremendous workload. They are treated the worst and do the most. If you show them you can do multiple tasks, they will exploit you. They dont do reviews and dont give raises. The only people who are promoted are those in clinical and administration. If the owner doesnt know about this, then he should. If he does then thats even worse. They used to treat their BHTs better, but has gone down hill. Then if you are lucky enough to be there through Christmas, you will get some chessy gift card. The training is garbage here, and HR does nothing for the employees. They are on the side of corporate. Its really sad because at the end of the day , the clients are the ones that suffer because they drive the BHTs into a state of numbness and frustration. We know more about these clients than any therapist and management member. If you are lucky enough to do intakes, well thats another disaster. They are too cheap to pay an intake coordinator what they should be paid, so again the BHT has to do it for the same pay. Do yourself a favor, we are at a time when most treatment centers are realizing the importance of the BHT role and are paying more with advancement opportunities. Pass this one by.
Pros
Fellow employee, clients
Cons
They need to replace current management.
Do not risk it
LPN (Former Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLFebruary 23, 2019
Working here is the worst decision I’ve ever made. All issues are blamed to the lowest person. You have 20+ Supervisor and none of them care to listen to any concerns you may have
Horrible place to work!
Nursing (Former Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLFebruary 16, 2019
One of the most inferior places to work at!
They hire and fire people everyday
Extremely poor management, starting with CEO who yells and screams all day and is nasty to employees.
If I could give zero stars to Beach House I would.
People going for treatment there BEWARE!!
Pros
Salary
Cons
You go to work everyday feeling as if it was your last day, no sense of security
Fast Growing Business with a Great Company Culture
Controller (Current Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLDecember 13, 2018
As a recent hire, I have greatly enjoyed a combination of positive atmosphere, enthusiastic colleagues, and engaged hands-on management. I feel very fortunate to be surrounded by people who love what they do, enjoy being around each other, and are driven to succeed as a group, and as a company.
Pros
People, learning opportunities
Great place to learn and grow as a substance abuse treatment professional
Primary Therapist (Current Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLDecember 12, 2018
I have been employed with Beach House for over a year. Throughout my employment I have felt supported by my supervisors and fellow staff members. Beach House has offered me enough freedom to be creative with my therapeutic groups and individual therapy techniques but enough guidance and supervision to become the best substance abuse treatment professional possible. I would recommend Beach House to anyone new to the substance abuse field looking to gain experience as well as to seasoned professionals in the field looking for employment with an ethical company.
Pros
Caring staff, knowledgeable supervisors, creative freedom, ethical
Beach house recovery center is literally saving lives, saving families and offering hope to people who suffer from addition
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLDecember 12, 2018
Beach House Recovery Center is truly an amazing place to work. Nursing has the luxury of seeing broken people restored. This rehab is one of the cleanest places I have ever worked! I have personally witnessed so many employees advance from within. Beach house gives in house opportunities to advance within more than I have ever seen at any other job.
Additionally, there is collaboration between teams to deal with any challenges with patients. I can honestly attest to the fact that Beach house recovery center has been one of the highest paying substance abuse facilities I have ever worked at. I started working with this company in 2016 and the owner spared no expense with making the place beautiful and paying his Nurses. I have really enjoyed my work life at Beach House. Administration is amazing. The DON is super approachable and flexible when time off is requested. The Clinical support- Amazing!! The VP is an amazing and brilliant minded person who has helped keep the focus and vision ALIVE!!! I love knowing that if I have a question or need support I can easily contact administration and my supervisor the DON. The owner is caring and compassionate! I would definitely say this is a fast paced, fast growing business and an excellent opportunity for "anyone" who enjoys substance abuse treatment's rewards to join a fabulous team. I love working with great minds and saving lives!!!! This has been my dream job...great pay, beautiful facility and administration that knows how to keep us providing the best care for recovery!!
Pros
Excellent pay, great benefits, cleanliness and Administrative support
Cons
Dealing with patients who sabotage or will not invest in their own recovery
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLDecember 11, 2018
This a great company to work for. I really enjoy working here. The staff here really care about the client's we serve. I am so glad to be working for a great company.
AMAZING work environment
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLDecember 11, 2018
Beach house is by far the most amazing company I have ever worked for. It is an absolute joy walking into work everyday and to see everyone smiling because everyone loves their jobs. The environment is warm, caring and loving. Beach house truly cares about the well being of their clients. The teamwork is outstanding. There are not enough words to describe what an amazing company Beach house is and I am grateful to be a part of such a wonderful team.
Pros
Pleasant Environment
Nice place to work
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLDecember 10, 2018
I have been working at Beach House Center for Recovery for 3 months and I feel very comfortable and very happy, it's a really nice place to work at, and my co-workers are very nice too.
Pros
delicious lunch only at $3 per day
Upward Mobility !!!!
Billing Department (Current Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLDecember 7, 2018
I have been at Beach House Center for almost 3 years - In that time I have been promoted twice. I have found that if you have a strong work ethic and are self motivated the sky is the limit ! I have had excellent support and guidance from my management team and they make me feel like my opinions really matter. They have allowed me to implement procedures which I felt would be beneficial to my team and the company. I have also seen a number of my peers which started around the same time as me grow and receive promotions in their specific departments. I would recommended whole heartily working at Beach House and I am personally excited to see the company continue to grow. The atmosphere here makes me feel excited and motivated to come to work each day, and my co- workers have become a second family to me !
Pros
Paid time off, $3 lunches, health benefits, good compensation, strong growth opportunities, paid holidays off
Great Place to Work!!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLDecember 6, 2018
Company is growing fast and the culture is collaborative, fun with great health benefits, room for growth and work life balance. Overall its a fantastic place to work.
Pros
$3 lunches, great benefits & work hours
Great Place with Great People
Health Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLDecember 6, 2018
I've been at Beach House almost 1 year and I Love It!! The staff are friendly and helpful. Management is always there to help and provide education along with support. The Owner is very Involved and actually cares about the Clients and employees. He has an open door to everyone always.

I dont mind coming to work like I have at other jobs. My Team is great!

Management also understands that Life Happens and they have always allowed me to make any appointments or important family events!

Im very happy and and hope to stay a long time!
Pros
Discounted Lunches made by excellent Chef's
So far I love it here!
HIS/Compliance Auditor (Current Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLDecember 6, 2018
Great atmosphere and people to work with! I haven’t worked here long yet, but so far I really enjoy it. Since the first day I started, all of the staff have been very helpful and kind.
Good, productive environment with room to grow
A growing company with a lot of room for it's employees to make a difference. Positive staff members with a can-do attitude.
Management works very hard, and they all also provide a great example for those working under them. They also give chances for employees to be able to grow along with the company which is amazing. Definitely a great place to work, personally I have learned a lot about the field and enjoy going to work daily.
Pros
Positive working environment, working conditions, management
Excellent Work Place and Environment
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLSeptember 5, 2018
Beach House is a young and growing company. The environment is fast paced and collaborative. While the work load is high, it is because Beach House is committed to quality treatment for clients AND being compliant. There is zero tolerance for non compliant behavior. The most enjoyable part of the job is really the team. The CEO genuinely cares about the facility and the team, and mentors and coaches employees to be their best selves. A typical day is fast paced and demanding which makes the time fly by. The culture is excellent with employees from different departments working together to build an engaging environment where there is little to no separation between leadership and staff. Truly an open door environment where you can talk to any manager without fear of retribution. Beach House is the gold standard in treatment facilities, and is a place where you can be proud to work.
Pros
Great Team, Environment, Affordable Meals for Employees!
Cons
Cut throat place to work, fire people including doctors at the drop of a hat
rather not mention (Former Employee) –  Juno Beach, FLJuly 9, 2018
Best clients I have ever worked with but the staff was difficult to get along with especially when they refused to do their share of the work. Poor management most staff act as though they are officially in charge and they are not. The same staff call out on weekends and still get to keep there job. There is no recognition of a staff members dedication and hard work, the only thing that mattered is if you were part of "the in crowd" the same people who took extended lunches together with no regard for others. You can fired for absolutely nothing, no warning, no write up , no counseling no matter what Dept you are in including physicians.
Pros
great clients
Cons
staff suck

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beach House Center for Recovery. Our community is ready to answer.

Beach House Center for Recovery Reviews by Location