Beacon Communities LLC Employee Review

View all Beacon Communities LLC reviews

Good Company and Culture
Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 23, 2019
The company is progressive and the folks at the top are really concerned with making Beacon better for its residents and employees. They strive for a good work-life balance, my concerns and opinions were taken to heart and genuinely solicited by peers and upper management, and it felt good to be part of something that made a positive difference in our customers' lives.

The workload can be stressful and my position was a bit unique because I did not consistently work at a single property, but the experience overall was good and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a job in the Property Management industry.
Pros
Nice benefits, good compensation, strong and positive corporate leadership
Cons
Work can be stressful and demanding with little training oversight, many employees are stretched very thin

Other Beacon Communities LLC Employee Reviews

Fun experience for anyone
Youth Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 4, 2019
It was a fun experience that I would do again. All my co-workers were nice and helped me get accustomed to the type of work I was doing, it was a very caring work place.
Be aware!
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 6, 2019
You will work hard, but it’s rewarding. Extremely talented support staff. Great training and compensation. Wonderful president, but be aware of VP level management that lack professionalism, fail to support subordinates and create a working atmosphere of stress and fear with their own personal agenda.