Beacon Communities LLC Employee Review

View all Beacon Communities LLC reviews

Beacon was superb to work for
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAMay 27, 2014
I enjoyed my job discription, I am very hands on. They had a water fountain that never worked for years. I was able to apply my knowledge and they had a fountain.
I was told numerous times that the building never looked better. I applied myself to the residents first, they always came first, and I made sure that the work was completed in a timley fashion.
I had one other man there to help me and we worked on call every other weekend. The hardest part of the job was working 24 /7 when it snowed. We had to keep the property free of ice and snow.
Seeing the residents happy when I fixed their garbage disposal, or toilet. My co workers and I always got along very well.
I work well with staff and residents.
I know I can be an asset to any organization.
Pros
Great health insurance and great management
Cons
Almost had no time to find for lunch

Other Beacon Communities LLC Employee Reviews

Fun experience for anyone
Youth Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 4, 2019
It was a fun experience that I would do again. All my co-workers were nice and helped me get accustomed to the type of work I was doing, it was a very caring work place.
Be aware!
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 6, 2019
You will work hard, but it’s rewarding. Extremely talented support staff. Great training and compensation. Wonderful president, but be aware of VP level management that lack professionalism, fail to support subordinates and create a working atmosphere of stress and fear with their own personal agenda.