Beacon Partners Employee Reviews

Great company
Contract Claims/Billing Insurance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Weymouth, MAJune 15, 2018
This company is awesome. The company was purchased by another organization, however I really enjoyed working here. The management was great, flexible schedule
no longer a company
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Weymouth, MAApril 2, 2018
Beacon Partners is no longer in existence, they were purchased by KPMG.

While I was with Beacon Partners, it was a great place to work offering great work/life balance.
Interesting and varied position.
Administrative Assistant - Deliverables (Former Employee) –  Weymouth, MAJanuary 13, 2018
Beacon Partners was a comfortable work environment from management to coworkers. Most people worked as a team and were helpful with suggestions. The position was varied and complex and allowed for innovation. The most difficult time working there was when I was caught in the final layoff due to economic times.
Pros
Varied and interesting position.
Cons
Country's economic affected the business, and ultimately my employment.
Insightful
Internship (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 17, 2017
At Beacon Partners I spent each week in a different part of the company : Accounting, Project Management, Finance, etc. Overall this was a great work environment to be in.
good work enviroment
Accounts Payable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Weymouth, MAJune 2, 2017
I liked this job a lot ,very challenging. The company closed down. It was a good working environment and had flexible hours. I slit my job daily between Accounts Payable and Receivables and Collection Calls. The CEO was pleasant and my Controller was a great guy to work for.
Pros
Free breakfast every Friday morning
Cons
company closed
an awesome place to have worked
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 8, 2016
Great teaming and never without a contract. Worked all over America including Hawaii. Alway had excellent experience with this company and they were exciting days.
Terrible Management
EpicCare Ambulatory Consultant (Former Employee) –  Weymouth, MAMarch 23, 2016
Terrible Management. Laid off our entire team after we rolled off a long term project that required 5+ days a week of travel. They don't care about people you are a body on a project to them and nothing more.
Cons
No structure in management
Wonderful company
Sales Operation Associate (Former Employee) –  Weymouth, MASeptember 30, 2015
Beacon offered a flexible schedule with the ability to work from home. Management was very supportive. Collaboration within the department was amazing. Sorry to see the company sold.
Pros
Work from home
Did not have a good experience with this company.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  FL, MI, NCJuly 5, 2015
I had a bad experience with this company. Does not work well with you and communication among the company seems to be nil to none.
Pros
Job placement
Cons
no communication, Poor job security, and lack of fairness
Comfortable Yet Challenging
Sr Manager of Information Technology (Current Employee) –  Weymouth, MAApril 27, 2015
This company afforded me the opportunity to work with great people in a number of different areas. The management has been very good. My coworkers have always been dedicated, hardworking and enjoyable to be around.
Professional environment, no room for growth
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Weymouth, MAMarch 30, 2015
Great corporate employees, strict deadlines, very "old fashioned" office environment. Work life balance was good but not a lot of room for professional growth.
Until recently it has been a good place to work.
Project Executive (Current Employee) –  Weymouth, MANovember 10, 2014
This job has provided me the opportunity to work in very exciting projects with extensive travel. At this time, I would like to reduce the travel time.
Cons
New Bench policy
Great Company
Project Executive (Current Employee) –  Weymouth, MAJuly 16, 2014
Excellent company to work for. Great leadership. Team players.
Pros
Nice People
OK to work for - Contract work
Consultant/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  White Plains NYJuly 16, 2014
It was a ok experience working with Beacon. I would certainly work for them again.
Great opportunity
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Weymouth, MAMay 19, 2013
Beacon has laid off about 15 consultants from their associate program since December, and I was one of them. But I am still grateful for the opportunity - they provided me with a certification in Epic Systems (that I could not have gotten without a client sponsor) and an introduction to healthcare consulting. I received great in-house training through my managers and the corporate trainer. In-house resources are awesome. Most of the people I worked with were passionate about the industry, very knowledgeable, and willing to help me learn. Most of my managers were amazing and tried to work around my family/life needs.

However, communication was very weak from upper management. This company has lost a LOT of talent (not the associates) in the last several months - managers, directors and principals have been dropping like flies. Makes you wonder.
Pros
Benefits, great travel accommodations, helpful colleagues, team environment
Cons
Few opportunities so a lot of layoffs from the "bench, " poor communication from upper management
Your just a number at this company
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Weymouth, MAMay 17, 2013
Dependent on inexperienced sales team to find work for the consultants. When they do not find you work they let you go. Very insensitive Human Resources department.
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
Inexperienced sales team
Don't waste your time with this company
Operational (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAMay 2, 2013
The owner of the firm is all about what you can bring to the table at the moment. As soon as there is no project work you get lay go (which you really have no control).

Just look at their management/staff turnover rate - don't expect any loyalty from this company.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
high turnover rate, low morale and no advancement opportunity
Great company to work for.
Epic Ambulatory Certified Consultant (Former Employee) –  Weymouth, MA April 29, 2013
They were great to work for, I liked that they were still small enough to have some personal relationships, which is hard to do working for a remote company.
would not suggest
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 16, 2013
started off as a great place to work with great future but then they couldnt land any contracts and i was quickly let go due to lack of work.
working on site with physicians was challenging and wonderful when i got the chance to. the hardest part was always feeling like my job wasnt safe.
Love working for Beacon Partners!
Healthcare IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  BostonNovember 12, 2012
Typical day is very busy but good!
Learn something new each day with Beacon Partners! (Beaconomics**)
Managment team has an exciting growth plan in place for 2013!
My co-workers are terrific~ a team with a tremendous amount of depth and experience within the Healthcare IT industry.
Hardest part of the job......not enough time in one day!
Most enjoyable part.......working with the best resources in the industry!
Pros
growth, plans, collaboration and thought leadership!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beacon Partners. Our community is ready to answer.