BeaconFire Solution

BeaconFire Solution Employee Reviews

United States51 reviews

marketingsolutionprojectcareertrainingprocesshelpfulprofessional

Very good company

This is a great place to learn. I have learned a lot here. The trainers are very knowledgeable and responsible. Marketing is much better and faster than other consulting firms I've seen. All colleagues I know got a job offer within 4 weeks from the beginning of the Marketing process.

Good Company

This is a very good place, I have learned a lot here, and it has given me great project opportunities. Working environment is great and the employees here can be well taken care of.

Pros

Responsive HR

Cons

Need better coffee and tea

BeaconFire Solution insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Good Company

The whole training part is very useful. I did learn so much from it. And the colleague in the Marketing team are so friendly. But I do hope there could be more furnitures in the apartment we could rent

Cons

Hope there could be more furnitures in the apartment we could rent

Good place to start career

I learn a lot from 7 weeks training. It is very helpful, and we can learn to build some industrial projects. Working environment is great and the employees here can be well taken care of. Helpful HR team, marketing team. I got an offer after one month since I had been marketing. This experience in Beaconfire can be a good start point of career for students. Company provides assistance efficiently to your needs and will invest in young talents who have great potential and passion. Communication is always smooth and efficient at Beaconfire among all departments. Great experience working with HR, Marketing and Training. Friendly co-workers.

Pros

Learn a lot during training, marketing process is fast.

Cons

Feel stressful during training, require to relocate.

Unique Experience

Working here has taught me many essential skills as an developer and it's honestly not a bad place to hone your coding skills. Lot's of projects to work on that can help you grow in your field.

Pros

Good working environment, helpful HR teams, good employees all around

Cons

Intense

The training is not very good, the trainer just read some documentation they copied online. Marketing is not bad. In overall, it's a good place to start your career

Good communication with detailed training plan.

This is a very good place to start your early career, I have learned a lot here, and it has given me great project opportunities by using modern tech stack. Working environment is great and the employees here can be well taken care of.Helpful HR team, marketing team. Learned a lot new tech stack and communication skills from my colleagues during marketing process, and got great experience working on projects. This experience in Beaconfire can be a good start point of career for students.Company provides assistance efficiently to your needs and will invest in young talents who have great potential and passion. Communication is always smooth and efficient at Beaconfire among all departments. Great experience working with HR, Marketing and Training. Trainer will always get back to you on time and answer all your concerns.

good company

i'm going through the company training right now, and it is fantastic. Although it is tough and really rigorous, I believe all of that will be worth it some day.

A place you can learn tons of hot marketing tech and opportunities to Great client company.

If you are new grad or can not find the job during the pandemic, or you wanna seek for a opportunity to work in a big company, BeaconFire is a great place. I am Full Stack Java Developer so during the trainning period, I've learned React/ Angular, SQL/ NoSQL, knowledge to Microservice Architecture, Cloud Service i.e. s3 file storage and AWS RDS, and I also know something like Postman,Eureka, Feign client, Java, Spring Boot framework, and RabbitMQ.

Pros

Great material trainning, lots of interview opportunities to GREAT client company.

Cons

During the trainning, it could be stressful and lots of work. But it's totally worthy.

Good working environment with helpful training and efficient marketing

Helpful training, and HR team, marketing team. I've got great experience working on projects during training and learned a lot from my colleagues during marketing process. It can be a good start point of career for new graduate.Management is great and responsive to employee’s needs. Also communication is pretty efficient. Co-workers are friendly. Company provides assistance efficiently to your needs and will invest in young talents who have great potential and passion

Pros

Friendly working culture, efficient management

Nice Place

This is a lovely place. I learned a lot here, and it also gave me good project opportunities. The working environment is excellent, and the employees here are also well taken care of.Helpful human resources team, marketing team. I learned a lot from my colleagues in the marketing process and gained a wealth of experience in project work. This kind of experience in Beaconfire can be a good starting point for a student's career.The management is excellent and can meet the needs of the employees.Marketing is much better than other consulting companies I have seen. All my colleagues got a job offer within four weeks after the marketing process started.The company provides practical assistance for your needs and invests in young talents with great potential and enthusiasm.Communication between various departments of Beaconfire is always smooth and efficient. Has extensive experience in human resources, marketing, and training.Friendly colleagues and great location. People can balance work and life well.

Good for new grads

A good starting point for non-CS major new grads as the training team provides frequent classes, Q&A sessions, and hand-on practice projects. The study workload might be heavy for non-CS people like me (Electrical Engineering) but as long as you do your best and keep communicating with trainers and other fellow trainees, I am sure you will catch up.The HR team are very responsive and willing to help. They have always been keeping me updated on any important news and info. Though they are not the ones who are directly responsible for the training, they do care about my progress and feelings, and I appreciate that a lot.So, in general, if you are a new grad like me who have been struggling during this pandemic to get a job and feeling like you need some training to pick up those essential skills, just give it a try.

Nice job

Beaconfire has a super responsive HR team and a technically skillful training team. The whole training process is fulfilling. All trainers have given employees their entire patience when helping them solve problems. Our company equips each employee with almost all the necessary skills needed in our future career.

Good place to start work

The training is very helpful. I’ve learned a lot during the training process in many aspects like Java knowledge, teamwork, and professional communication. I got on a project very soon after the hardcore training and I’m excited about starting a new journey as a Java developer. Besides, the working style of the management team is supportive, organized, and goal-oriented. The HR, coordinator, and manager are all caring about every employee. I would recommend Beaconfire as an entry point to start a technology career.

Good working atmosphere

Excellent marketing team, coordinating well between client and staff and push fast of the whole interview process. Training is challenging but could learn a lot and gain handsome project experience. HR is nice, always there helping you dealing with all kinds of problems.

Pros

gain rich experience

Cons

training is tough

Good environment and colleagues

In addition to the excellent training mentioned in other comments, people here are also very friendly. My manager is a very nice person and really cares about her junior. Whenever we feel stressful, she is always willing to help and cheers us up. The marketing team is also super helpful, it’s very responsive and provides assistance efficiently. Often the case they take care of your problem even before you know there is a problem. It has been a great time working on-site with them.

Good start for your career

Beaconfire has a helpful marketing team, and they provide you with a really quick marketing speed. Learned a lot during the training process and got great experience working on projects. This experience can be a good start point of career for entry level developers.

Pros

helpful marketing team, quick marketing speed

Cons

client might have relocation requests

Good Start

Great place to start your career. Very helpful HR team and marketing team, and I've learned a lot from my colleagues during the marketing process. The training literally boosts your project skill with popular industrial tech stacks. The communication is smooth and efficient.

Beaconfire is a really great place to learn helpful skills.

Beaconfire is a really great place to learn helpful skills. The staff members are very helpful and good to work with. The IT support team is very responsive and helpful as well. I was able to gain a great position very quickly upon completion of the training process.

Great company to work with

Beacon fire solution is a great company to start your career path, help you to start your developer experience. The company has a good atmosphere and you can learn a lot of enterprise-level knowledge every day. All the employees of the company are willing to help and they can help you achieve career success.

good place to learn

You will learn a lot in the team. People are really helpful and nice in this company. If you meet some problem everyone will help you here. Though training session was intense for first few months.

Pros

Get chance to work for projects of big tech companies and learn new things everyday.

Cons

Training session was intense for first few months

Common questions about BeaconFire Solution

Answered by current and former employees at BeaconFire Solution

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BeaconFire Solution. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits