BeaconFire Solution

BeaconFire Solution Employee Reviews

United States19 reviews
Trainer is professional and kind. You can learnt a lot of popuular tech skills like spring, microservice here. There are also people who teach you how to be a good interviewer. The working enviroment is good. It is a good place for you to become a professional developer.
The workplace was very clean and organize, and the environment is very cohesive, and parking is also very convinent outside the building. What I like the most about my work was first the entire process of training is well designed, the trainer was very responsible and helpful, he does not let you understand the knowledge but also provide you a broad view of the technology in the industry. Second the feedback were very helpful, the manager provided a lot of helpful feedback that I found them very help to improve myself
Pros
Systematic training process and helpful feedbacks
Cons
If you are a coffee person, they only got instant coffee in the kitchen
A wonderful company to work. People here are eager to help and very supportive. Learned a lot from here. The training is very techinical and comprehensive, including interview skills, future caree planing, and everything you will need in your future project.
A great company which offers sponsorship and helps employees develop their career; employees are very professional, willing to help others and easy to work with; has lots of job opportunities and many compensation and benefits including free snacks and coffee.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
The management team is professional and they do really care about employees. They help employees improve both their technical skills and soft skills like communication and collaboration skills. You can learn a lot here and those skills can really speed up your career growth. The company will help you get a project that your skills and personality are well fit for.
I work as consultant and can handle the job easily in current project. My teammates regard me as a professional developer and trust me when solving tough technical problems. I also have a work-life balance now. The company keeps following up how I feel in the project. Once I had hard time, the management team helps me resolve it.

If you just start your career, or feel disappointed after searching jobs for a while, or you think your skill need to be improved, I believe BeaconFire Solution can help you change.
Pros: Great training and help employees to get the job offer from client company.

Cons: Too much pressure on training process and on the marketing process until you get the job offer
i have been working as a sql developer here for 1 year. People here are prety nice and working place is good as well. working hour is normal, 9am to 6 pm and 1 hour lunch break.
Pros
free snack
Cons
don't be late
I wish I never got my self involved with those amateurs.
They are good for those people that are mostly working for them since they do not know what they are doing and they just got out from school and don't know anything about job or life.

They tech them how to trick the recruiters on the interviews and get the job, and they get payed miserable. This company would take your soul if they could. Owners are shouting at their employees on hourly basis and nothing is good enough for them.

From the money that they get they don't pay even half to consultants.

Employees are not allowed to use their email linked in skype, not even phone they give you freetone number just to you can not have any contact with recruiters from other companies.

They are good at forging your resumes that is truth.

I just would not recommend anyone to even try to get close to this company.
All staffs in the company are super friendly, they are nice and professional. They helped me a lot to start my career path from a new graduate. But I have to say it's a little stressful at the beginning.
BeaconFire Solution provides an excellent system helping employees to grow and thrive. Especially for the international job seeker who needs to be sponsored, the company is very generous on supporting the qualified employees with working sponsorship. However, the prerequisite is that you have to survive the extremely intensive training program at the beginning first which might take between 8 to 12 weeks. After that, you will find your tech skill improved exponentially and how you are well-prepared to face any kind of MSSQL related challenge. In general, this is a good company to work for but it's definitely only for those who work hard and serious about themselves.
Before BeaconFire Solution's offer, I have been searching for jobs for more than 2 months and so exhausted physically and mentally. I was so suspect that I could do the job.
However, BeaconFire Solution offers systematic and professional training not only on technical skills but also on the improvement of myself. Supervisors and HR people care and communicate with each individual on their progress of growth, and give us the appropriate recommendations. Every time, I felt that I can always learn something from them. They are so supportive and helpful.

Also, all the employees collaborate with each other and I really enjoyed the workplace culture and work-life balance at this company. And treatment is fair good.

It's a really good start to work with BeaconFire Solution.
A good place to work. The company is growing, and a lot of opportunities to learn new skills, working on latest technologies, and to interact with others in professional and high-level viewpoints.

In the company, you should work both independently and with a lot of teamwork. While technical skills are required, communication skills is much more important especially when you work with your clients and customers. Thus Beaconfire Solution also provide useful On-board training, which helped me a lot.

Overall, the job is good if you focus more on gaining related industrial experience, and there are lots of interesting projects to get involved with.
Pros
Technical skill acquisition, nice colleagues, practical experience
Cons
Sometimes stressful. Communication skill and interpretation are also important.
I started my career at BeaconFire Solution on 2017.
They have a very professional, efficient and strong management team. Employees here are a bunch of people who are always willing to help me, teach me and share their experience.

Although under very rare circumstance, heavy duty makes me feel a little stressful, the company build the culture without bureaucratic and help me release my pressure.
Pros
Managers are very professional
Cons
A little stressful.
BeaconFire Solution gives you the opportunity for career growth. Trainers are always available to give help when needed. HR team are very genuine and supportive! However,it may be very intensive within the range of 3-4 months training, but it's worth it for the effort you will put in for your future.
BeaconFire solution equipped with a perfect team of professional HR. At first, I have concerned that this is not a famous company. But when you contacted with the HR team, you can feel their professional working and enthusiasm attitude. They are not only your employer, but also positive guideline of your career. Both the mentoring program and marketing step will be your treasure in the future. Learning from the mentors, trusting the HR, and trusting your own ability. Finally, you can get the most fitting career.
BeaconFire solution equipped with a perfect team of professional trainer and HR. At first, I have concerned that this is not a famous company. But when you contacted with the trainers and HR team, you can feel their professional working and enthusiasm attitude. They are not only your employer, but also positive guideline of your career. Both the training program and marketing step will be your treasure in the future. Learning from the trainers, trusting the marketer, and trusting your own ability. Finally, you can get the most fitting career.
When I joined BeaconFire Solution, I had no idea how I might end up here. I was stressful and tired of looking for a job for months. My previous experience with another consulting company was not happy and had no result. However, this company, their on boarding training helped me gain self-confidence and motivation and get through interviews and end up with a good offer. Now I am involved in a very big project in one of the largest bank in the US. So glad I chose BeaconFire Solution.
I worked with their recruiter for a while and they are very professional and helpful. Give me several good tips and recommendations for job searching and interviews. I got an offer through their referral.
They have professional team to help you with your job searching. The HR and trainer are very friendly and helped a lot with my technical skills and interview skills. Sometimes the work schedule is intense, but I learned a lot. Most importantly, they got me a job. That's all that matters.