BeaconFire Solution

BeaconFire Solution Employee Reviews

BeaconFire Solution insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction

Good for new grads

A good starting point for non-CS major new grads as the training team provides frequent classes, Q&A sessions, and hand-on practice projects. The study workload might be heavy for non-CS people like me (Electrical Engineering) but as long as you do your best and keep communicating with trainers and other fellow trainees, I am sure you will catch up.The HR team are very responsive and willing to help. They have always been keeping me updated on any important news and info. Though they are not the ones who are directly responsible for the training, they do care about my progress and feelings, and I appreciate that a lot.So, in general, if you are a new grad like me who have been struggling during this pandemic to get a job and feeling like you need some training to pick up those essential skills, just give it a try.

Nice job

Beaconfire has a super responsive HR team and a technically skillful training team. The whole training process is fulfilling. All trainers have given employees their entire patience when helping them solve problems. Our company equips each employee with almost all the necessary skills needed in our future career.

Good place to start work

The training is very helpful. I’ve learned a lot during the training process in many aspects like Java knowledge, teamwork, and professional communication. I got on a project very soon after the hardcore training and I’m excited about starting a new journey as a Java developer. Besides, the working style of the management team is supportive, organized, and goal-oriented. The HR, coordinator, and manager are all caring about every employee. I would recommend Beaconfire as an entry point to start a technology career.

Good working atmosphere

Excellent marketing team, coordinating well between client and staff and push fast of the whole interview process. Training is challenging but could learn a lot and gain handsome project experience. HR is nice, always there helping you dealing with all kinds of problems.

Pros

gain rich experience

Cons

training is tough

Good environment and colleagues

In addition to the excellent training mentioned in other comments, people here are also very friendly. My manager is a very nice person and really cares about her junior. Whenever we feel stressful, she is always willing to help and cheers us up. The marketing team is also super helpful, it’s very responsive and provides assistance efficiently. Often the case they take care of your problem even before you know there is a problem. It has been a great time working on-site with them.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Good start for your career

Beaconfire has a helpful marketing team, and they provide you with a really quick marketing speed. Learned a lot during the training process and got great experience working on projects. This experience can be a good start point of career for entry level developers.

Pros

helpful marketing team, quick marketing speed

Cons

client might have relocation requests

Good Start

Great place to start your career. Very helpful HR team and marketing team, and I've learned a lot from my colleagues during the marketing process. The training literally boosts your project skill with popular industrial tech stacks. The communication is smooth and efficient.

Beaconfire is a really great place to learn helpful skills.

Beaconfire is a really great place to learn helpful skills. The staff members are very helpful and good to work with. The IT support team is very responsive and helpful as well. I was able to gain a great position very quickly upon completion of the training process.

Great company to work with

Beacon fire solution is a great company to start your career path, help you to start your developer experience. The company has a good atmosphere and you can learn a lot of enterprise-level knowledge every day. All the employees of the company are willing to help and they can help you achieve career success.

good place to learn

You will learn a lot in the team. People are really helpful and nice in this company. If you meet some problem everyone will help you here. Though training session was intense for first few months.

Pros

Get chance to work for projects of big tech companies and learn new things everyday.

Cons

Training session was intense for first few months

Jobs at BeaconFire Solution

See more jobs

Good place to start working and practice myself

During the Beaconfire training period, I learnt a lot of knowledge and also get hands-on experience. Mentors are very nice and responsible, employees in here are very supported as well. Also it is a good opportunity here to start the career as a SDE.

Great training and good start for career

Beaconfire provides great training in which you can expand your range of knowledge as well as get hands-on experience. Mentors are really nice and responsible, other employees are very supported as well. Also there'are many good opportunities here to start the career as a SDE.

A great place to work

You will learn a lot in the team. People are really helpful and nice in this company. If you meet some problem everyone will help you here.You will get some pressure when you first working here. But you will learn a lot.

Great start for career

Pros:- tons of opportunities for new grads - Good management and they take care of every employeeCons:- There are not many benefits they can provide

Lots of opportunity to expand and great teams

If you are looking for a strong collaboration and a supportive team, you came to the right place. It might be competitive and stressful in the beginning but with enough hard work and determination, you will find everything you learnt from here worth it. There is a lot of great projects for you to strengthen your CS skill. Remember that don't hesitate to reach out to the helpful IT team.

Productive place with professional and supportive teams

Good place if you want to start your IT career with a professional and supportive team. Can be stressful when you first join, but you will learn a lot and found it worthwhile.

Great place to start your career as SDE

Beaconfire is a great place to start your career as a software engineer no matter you have a degree in CS or not. Their IT team is very professional and can definitely help you get hands-on experience on SDE. Managers and employees are also very supportive.

Nice place for students who does not have CS degree to start your career as SDE

If you don't have a CS degree but want to work as a software developer, Beacon fire solution could help you to gather hand-on experience in big tech companies. Salary is also competitive compared with other consulting companies.

Learn the popular tech

It's a good place to start the first job. Here I learned Java, Spring, Angular, React, which are the mainstream technical requirements of the company now.

Nice place to start career

People here are nice and kind. The training period is tough but learn a lot. The projects are practical and including various technologies. I woudl say it is a good place to start career. While working in this company, I can wild my skill set, and be confient in my future career.

Pros

People are kind and professional

Cons

company size is relatively small

Phone Interview

Around 15 mins or so, the HR told me that relocation is a must and I have to relocation according to project. The rent for relocation you have to pay on your own, plus I heard theres 18 month contract

Pros

Get Job asap and training

Cons

Relocate and only project contract based

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BeaconFire Solution. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8