Beall's Outlet Employee Reviews

ok
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLAugust 28, 2018
I loved working there but they are not willing to work with you on schedules, and family time. The pay is decent but not exactly amazing to live on. But its do able.
well
Head Cashier- Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Crestview, FLAugust 28, 2018
I did not not like this company or management. The place was poorly staffed. The manager of my location in Crestview, Fl. ,didn't even bother to contact me of when the seasonal season was ending and just stopped putting me on the work schedule.
Enjoyed my co-workers and the customers. Rewarding but very physical work.
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Fernandina Beach, FLAugust 26, 2018
I worked at Bealls Outlet for only 6 months due to having to leave to become care giver to my husband, who became ill.

During the short time I worked at the Fernandina Beach, FL store, I enjoyed my store associate position and the work I did. The wages could be better, however the manager was very fair and pleasant to work for.
Poor management and inconsistent advancement
Lead Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toccoa, GAAugust 25, 2018
New hires would be placed in supervisory positions with no prior experience above employees with experience and a good work history with the company. Former gm explained this was because some people were not tough enough, and noted that good managers are not nice people because nice people are always pushovers. As a result, I often had to apologize for the Management's attitudes towards customers. The new GM is much better, but the other managers are awful. Extremely rude and always look angry. They also heavily discriminate against nursing mothers.
Nice for School
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLAugust 24, 2018
Everyone was nice and friendly in the workplace. I was always helped when I needed assistance with problems. The management is very understanding and the company is very engaging to the stores.
Nice place to work not stressful
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 24, 2018
I really like the job here at Bealls Outlet however the pay is low unfortunately I am not able to pay my bills working at this job that's the only reason I am looking for another job this is a local company and they play by a different set of rules rather than a corporation
Pros
Meal breaks
Cons
Not enough pay and hours
great place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAAugust 23, 2018
A typical day at work would cleaning and picking up clothes off the floor. Met a lot of great customers and their family which was the most enjoyable part of this job.
Pros
customers
Cons
customers
A temporary place
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 23, 2018
It is a good job to have in the meantime and to make extra money but there is no organization or reliable management to delegate. The employees were very nice but all complained about the pay rate for the amount of work given and expected to complete
Pros
The employees not in management. Cashiers and warehouse and benefits
Cons
Pay rate and management
Managers suck
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Adel, GAAugust 23, 2018
I really didn't like any of these jobs. The management at burger king all of them was very poor. And they did not have good communication skills at all and were all very rude and displeasing.
very nice place to grow and work
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLAugust 23, 2018
very nice place with a lot opportunities to grow(if you want to). Work / life balance. This place allows you to bring out your full potencial and used, mentoring and coaching

Want to know more about Beall's Outlet?

Ask a question
Productive and easygoing work place
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLAugust 22, 2018
A typical day would go as me most likely being on the cash register for my entire shift. I would check out customers and sign them up for our rewards program or credit card accounts.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Slow season equals less hours
Bealls is amazing!
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLAugust 17, 2018
So when I worked at Bealls, I was a team member. I would run the register mostly.
Running the register consisted of ringing up customers orders and cashing them out but also signing them up for rewards cards and signing them up or upgrading their reward cards to credit cards. Some days it was extremely busy and I wouldn't leave my register. Other days it would be very slow.
On slow days, I would clean the surrounding register areas making sure I could always see if a customer came up. I would also unpack and put merchandise on the floor. I may put security tags on items. Clean out the hold closet. There was always something to do.
I loved my supervisors there! I was pregnant and had several difficulties and they were always so understanding and helpful!
Pros
Flexible hours. Fun. Busy. Relaxed.
Cons
None!
Quick paced and Enjoyed the other associates I worked with
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLAugust 16, 2018
A Typical shift consists of working the register, cleaning clothes up from the dressing rooms and putting them back in their proper department in the store.
Pros
You get to meet many people - great people person job
Cons
Hard on your legs and feet due to all the standing
The most enjoyable part of the job
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Crystal River, FLAugust 10, 2018
I enjoyed being around all my coworkers. Customer service was the best. The best part of working at Bealls Outlet was the employees working together throughout the day.
Over-all good company with many quality members of the team.
Divisional Vice President - Outlet Logistics (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLAugust 8, 2018
Days are very busy with meetings and strategizing.

You get the opportunity to develop creative ideas.

The CEO and family ownership are leaders of their word and high integrity.

I enjoyed working with many peers and the Distribution team.
Cashier
cashier (Current Employee) –  Lake City, FLAugust 7, 2018
This job is not relaxed at all. It is a fast paced job. You will not be wandering around. You will always have something to do. Hours vary a lot. You never know what days you will get off until the week off.
Lead Supervisor
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 3, 2018
I was a lead supervisor for the store. I was able to manage store operations in absent of the store manager. I processed trucks, balance payroll, and budget. I also assist on hiring new talent for the store.
Pros
job advancment
Cons
low salary
Productive and fun place to work
Cashier/stocker (Former Employee) –  Fernandina, FLJuly 31, 2018
I loved working at Bealls outlet . It was great and the employee and managers were fun ..I would recommend if anyone loves clothes and dealing with customers this is the place to go..
Pros
Communication
Cons
Short breaks
best place to shop
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLJuly 31, 2018
Need new clothes? Bealls is the place to go to. The environment is always clean and the prices are perfect for most people. The discounts for the elder people are the best on Thursdays.
Friendly Workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLJuly 22, 2018
Great place to work. A lot of opportunities to move up in the company. Flexible schedule. Co workers were very friendly and professional. Vacation and sick time builds up quickly.