Beall's Outlet
63Average

Beall's Outlet Employee Reviews

United States428 reviews
Mainly working the night-shift, it was very fast-paced with only one or two coworkers. A typical day consisted of basic recovery and customer service management. I definitely gained better communication skills being hands-on with customers and my coworkers. The best part about working at Bealls Outlet was being the youngest of my coworkers. They were always willing to teach me new information about the store and were very intrigued when I picked up quickly.
I have a flexible schedule and I love my co-workers. It’s and easy job to do, and we get 15 minute breaks even if we work short hours. I love seeing what we have in truck.
Pros
Lunch break, Good hours
Cons
Shorts breaks, healthcare
Bealls outlet do not care for the safety of the its employees and customers.
They are more about making money that safety. I was out for a week with strep throat and had an doctor excuse but she still threatened to terminate me. So I had to come to work sick during COVID-19 so I would not loose my job.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Every thing else
You do so much work for little pay, I made $9.00 and you have to fight for hours usually getting 15 max. The managers talked about you to other employees and would get mad at you if you needed anything like (change, manager signature... etc Most of the time on the busier days they’d only schedule 2 people and send one home early and then yell at you if things didn’t get done. We did have quite a few work parties, but you only got a break if you worked 8 hours if not you couldn’t even take a 10-15.
Pros
Work parties
Cons
No breaks, little hours, rude management
Pay is horrible 9$ an hour which makes no sense!!! You should get commission for all the credit cards you have to do, managers are on your a** about making credit cards and rewards cards when you don’t even get commission for doing them!! Do not work for this bs company!!
Overall great place to work very energized and positive. Always a great team of co workers and managers. Managers are amazing and great leaders always do their best to accommodate schedules.
Such an amazing company. Enjoy everyday at work. Never any issues with coworkers or customers. Best job ever! Teamwork! I love to work and i love to shop.
My 3 years with this company as a store Manager was the most stressful unsatisfying, non team playing company I have ever worked for. DMs would never help you. There were some of the most dirtiest stores who would get the most praise and our more productive store and cleaner store, most loyalty members, we would be kicked in the mouth and told we weren't good. That's because it was favoritism involved.
Pros
I love retail managment
Cons
This company if you are not a favorite, you get crapped on.
there is no support. They are not consistent with their rules. HR doesnt support or do anything about compliants. Staff is favorable. Just not a clean and great place to work. Biggest mistake of my career.
Very unprofessional workplace due to the supervisors being nosey and gossiping. They show favoritism and don't appreciate the sales associates who do most of the work at the store. Store manager doesn't know how to schedule which causes us to be short staffed. We are the busiest on the weekends but somehow only two people close the store. Customers wait right before closing just to shop. Standing on your feet all day just to help ungrateful customers who throw their money at you. Only apply here if you like retail and need a temporary job! I'm not sure about the store on Tennessee street but I work at the one Apalachee.
I liked working there until they started cutting hours. My days went fro 5 to 3 to 1 and it was not worth the drive or the effort. It’s a good company but depends on management
Itz like working for a cult, The company is only out to make money they do not care about their employees, That is why they cannot keep people, The experienced ones leave due to no promotions and they hire loosers

l
Working for bealls is a joke. You have to bust your butt for basically no pay. You get belittled and talked down to and there is no respect. Its a not a good work environment at all. Its a horrible business to work for. I do NOT recommend working there.
This manager talks about all her employees and brings her team down instead of building them up. You would think as a manager you'd want a team that works together. And if you try to go to the District manager they are good friends so they call each other to tell what all was said.
Way to many supervisors who don't do much. Probably 10 supervisors and 8 worker bees ratio.
They like to watch as associates bust their butts.

Not nearly enough hours .

Processes are always changing, and not making much sense.
It was a regular job. Regular pay. The managers were very strict. They were also very strict on being late, which is acceptable. But overall it wasnt a great experience. But I enjoyed it.
One of the best jobs I’ve had I wish there was a bealls outlet in Texas , the management was great the employees were great I always got good hours and my checks were nice .
Great company to work with. Got my first opportunity as a supervisor working with Bealls. This opportunity paved the way for me being successful in future management positions.
The company was good as far as scheduling and creativity in the job itself. It was flexible as far as schedules went. The only downfall were that raises were very small.
Pros
Let’s your creativity come full circle when setting up floor displays!
Cons
Compensation could be better, reflecting cost of living.
Great company to work for..Flexible hours, great ladies that I work with...teamwork!great products and customer service..great prices..they support our community!
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
pay is a little low
never a dull moment working for this company. I’ve learned time management skills is everything. Management could be better but when we all work together were a tight team. I enjoy seeing my teammates and helping my customers.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beall's Outlet. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
InHerSight Score
2.0Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight