Bealls Inc. Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 418 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Bealls, Inc. is the parent company of Bealls Stores, Inc, Bealls Outlet Stores, Inc., and Burkes Outlet Stores, LLC. The corporation, through its subsidiaries, operates over 550 retail store sites in states across the Sun Belt, from Florida to California with annual sales over one billion dollars. Since its modest beginnings in 1915 Bealls has grown to be a major employer in the State of Florida as well as a valued asset to all the communities it serves throughout the country.
Headquartered in Bradenton, Florida, the operating companies take advantage of resource sharing by utilizing functions provided by Bealls, Inc., including Distribution, Finance, Information Systems, Loss Prevention and Human Resources. Conversely, each company has its own buying, product development, real estate, and advertising organization.
Bealls is a privately held company, rich in tradition, still owned by the founding family. The company's principal operating strategy is to expand through the reinvestment of profits. A long history of strong ethical values and commitment to customers, employees and community has earned the Bealls family of stores trust and respect in the marketplace.
You’re seeing all 200 jobs at Bealls Inc. because we can’t find any available jobs at Bealls Inc. close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 982 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Employees at Bealls Inc. have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Working here can be extremely stressful if you are a member of management. Constant pressure from your upper level leadership never ceases. Always had the extreme pressure to make goal but no guidance on how to achieve it. If you are a sales associate, you'll be fine.
It was dope great time and all that highly recommend it, if you like to work and be up this is the way of the way. It is awesome and cool and awesome
They expect you to work long and extra hours with little to no warning ahead of time. You do hard work for almost no pay and people all make around the same amount even if you have been there for 10 or more years, its not worth it.
I work at the DC in TX and my boss and all my co-workers are a joy to talk to. I look forward to my job everyday! THe management team at this company are the best....from my immediate boss all the way to the DVP of our Distribution Center. I start my day by going around to various departments first thing in the morning and talking to Managers/Supervisors to see what their technology needs and concerns are for the day. I monitor our ticketing system and wait for tickets to come in for various problems around the warehouse. I manage database which has info concerning equipment. GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT!!
The team worked together to introduce our brand to the community. Everyone was bought into the vision and the corporate team visited often to help support the vision.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 181 questions about working at Bealls Inc.. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Bealls Inc. employees.
Insights from 242 Indeed users who have interviewed with Bealls Inc. within the last 5 years.
They were scenario based. What would I do in this situation
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Bealls Inc.?Published on May 24, 2021
- Bealls Inc.