Bealstone Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
I love my opportunity!
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 2, 2018
So excited to about the advancement opportunity I have with Bealstone! The team is a group of hard working individuals that help each other and strive for their best. T
Constructive environment
Entry level B2B office/medical supply sales (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAFebruary 16, 2018
Get to office in morning and there is a constructive morning meeting pertaining to the days events and life. Fun games to promote positive attitude to carry with ones self going into the sales day. Hardest part of job is the 95% rejection rate. Business to business sales is very tough and if you do not sell anything you don't make any money. Management was very involved and never left anyone in the dark
Pros
Flexability
Cons
Commission
Fun and Friends at Bealstone Inc
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 5, 2018
The team is amazing. Manager was very impressive and charismatic. He's someone you know has your best interest in mind. I enjoy working with the team and the Pittsburgh area is the best!
Pros
Team Activities, Travel, Hands On Learning
Cons
Longer Hours, Independent Work Environment
Experience + Opportunity for Management
Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 20, 2018
I’ve worked with Bealstone over a year. Coming in I had 0 experience in sales with only restaurant experience. The hands on training was helpful for me to learn efficiently and quickly, the book memorization was minimal which I enjoyed. I felt welcomed although overwhelmed at first, but looking back now a year later I can say I feel I learned more than I did in my 4 year degree, including:

Positive outlook in my work and my daily life
How to speak to educated/ older/ wealthier business owners effectively
How to generate revenue and new customers for a company
Interview candidates and train all types of people
Run meetings and presentations
Finance and budget
Look beyond the day to day and figure out what I wanna do with my life!

A lot of personal growth with experience I can take to any career.
Pros
Atmosphere, pay, growth, management staff, travel, flexibility
Cons
Turn over, mental stamina (not so much physical)
Fun work place
Quill Intern (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAJanuary 10, 2018
I was an intern and it was a fun work place and there was a lot of room to move up the ladder. Costs for travel were extensive and there was so reimbursement,
Pros
Great team members
Cons
No health care benefits
Fun work place and a great opportunity!
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 18, 2017
Great work and team environment, hands on paid training, and ability to grow and advance within the company. Great opportunity for anyone looking for a direct marketing position!
Open communication, growth minded, people helping people, great entry level experience
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 17, 2017
This company actually cares about what's best for their people. Promotes management opportunity and encourages gaining as much experience for an entry level position. The atmosphere is positive and fun. Skill sets that are taught can be transferred to any industry or personal life betterment. I encourage those inquiring about the position to ask lots of questions.
Pros
Independent work with team environment, unlimited income potential, performance based
Cons
Not an easy clock in-clock out, work ethic required (some would see these as cons)
Entry Level Account Executive
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 14, 2017
Cool place to work and very friendly and accommodating team. The coaches are always super helpful and try to help and give their perspective.

Lots of weekly contest, bonuses, and promotions.

Typical day is working business customers for Staples and making sure they’re happy and potentially signing up new customers. It’s pretty fun and always a new adventure.

Hardest part of the job is honestly just any of the individual days I have to work. I like to be in teams.

Overall I love the coaching and business development. My goal is to be in regional management of my own location within the next 1-2 years
Pros
Bonuses, contests, positive environment, no weekends
Great place to start
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 20, 2017
Bealstone Inc. is a great place to learn and grow skills. They focus on building up core skills with people who have no prior experience. They work really hard so if you are just looking for something to pay the bills, I wouldn't recommend it. If you are looking to learn new skills and possibly a career, this is a good place to work.
Pros
leadership workshops, bonuses, travel
Cons
longer hours, responsibility, autonomy in your role.
Good skills, but not a career
Sr. Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 10, 2017
This is a great sales job that gives you the skills need to be a successful salesman. Unfortunately, the commissions are very hard to build since it is a business to business office supple company. The industry is falling all together, but I recommend using this job to learn the skills of sales.
Pros
Sales skills
Cons
Pay and hours
Employees work hard and like to have fun
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 5, 2016
The business isn't always merit based. But the culture promotes growth and advancement for some. Hardest part about the position is hitting standards on a daily basis.