Bear Communications Culture reviews

Many opportunities
VP / Market Director (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNMarch 30, 2017
Great place to work with strong leadership and many opportunities to drive your career. Good people to work with on a daily basis and very challenging work environment.
bear
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNMarch 28, 2017
bear was a fun work environment to work in but a little crazy at times. The people were great but a little wild. they are serious about their job but it is not a stable work environment
Awsome Company, Excellent People
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE 68127September 19, 2016
Outstanding all around! Good people and atmosphere, just not enough national presence yet. Best part of the job was working to grow and develop a business with ethics and morals.
Pros
Culture, experience
Cons
Not enough advancement opportunities
Excellent work environment
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville TennesseeOctober 21, 2015
Every day was a challenge that made the work exciting. Our team met every morning and we established attainable goals and worked together to reach each one of them. We learned that we were the experts on the project and lead by example to encourage each other to do better every day. Managers listened and provided appropriate feedback when needed. The external customers were the most challenging, but we developed positive relationships by convincing them we were the skilled experts in the field and that we have one mutual client - together we could all be successful.
Great place to work at.
Bury Crew (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 19, 2015
Typical days were pretty golden co-workers and supervisors were always positive and helpful. I learned a lot at that job. For the most part their were the ups and downs were jobs were really difficult and easy but never hard enough not to complete. The most enjoyable part of the jobs were mornings with your coworkers and supervisors and also when you achieve each and every job with a good amount of time.
Telecom is Telecom
Project Manager Google OSP Splicing/Construction (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 24, 2014
A typical day at work is from 6:30 in the morning to 5-6 at night. Some Saturdays were included as well.
I work with a great group of people and am teaching and directing most of the day.
In the telecom industry everything changes from minute to minute and that is my favorite part of the job.
Pros
Company truck
Cons
Communication between departments