Bear Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Fun Hard Work
Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WAOctober 18, 2018
An east paced job with a lot of work to be done and a great time will be based on location depending on your contract. Was a pleasure to work for this company.
Pros
Easy work for great pay
Cons
lay offs happen a lot and frequent
office manager
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 15, 2018
i work my butt off and didnt get raise and the minute i had family issues i was ask to resign. after moving to kansas city mo to work for them . they treat there employess bad
Pros
there is nothing good about this company
Cons
there is to many to list
Not located in St. Petersburg Florida
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Fort MyersSeptember 25, 2018
The indeed listing says they have jobs that are located in St. Petersburg/ Tampa Bay Florida but if you google them there is no location within the Tampa Bay area. Fort Myers is what their website states. Don't bother applying unless you want to drive to Ft. Myers.
Marketing
EXECUTIVE MARKETING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 22, 2018
I was given very limited resources and budget given to reap big goals for the company. Payroll seemed to be wrong across the U.S. many times for the employees.
Very relaxed agency
Standardized Patient at LVHN (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 25, 2018
I was hired by this company to work elsewhere as a contractor employee. I go to my contracted site whenever I'm scheduled and I never go to Bear Staffing's office unless I need to change something on my file. I have no direct contact with Bear staffing but they are readily available if I need anything.
Good Job 👍🏿 great Pay
Material Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 14, 2018
The company that contracts Bear 🐻 Staffing for their work doesn’t hire out permanently. There isn’t anything wrong with Bear Staffing. Every company has its ups and downs.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Can’t get permant position
You'll never know when you're getting laid off
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  United StatesJuly 11, 2018
They will not contact you to let you know that you were laid off. Then if u don't call in weekly while being laid off, they will say u quit.
Here's the catch... nobody answers the phone .
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Stressful staffing, unorganized
its ok
Computer Operator II (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 29, 2018
I wish it was better for veterans as of myself to keep working for the company or through a contract. Its not much more I can say about this company. They do work with you though.
Poor management. No direction, no training.
Talent Sourcer (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 17, 2018
Literally no official training. Say behind someone for one day and that was it. First week was fine, then they started to pipe on responsibility after responsibility that doesn't have anything to do with your job. Then the second week they start treating you like your not doing enough. Terrible management. Also we were only supposed to hire specific genders for specific jobs even if they were more than qualified. Such as they use the terminology 'light duty' for females and 'heavy duty' for males. Awful company to work for.
Easy money
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  West Deptford, NJMay 5, 2018
A typical day at CompuCom (the project I was on thru Bear Staffing) consisted of receiving shipment that was brought in, for the most part you worked at your own paste. I learned a lot from this company, how to receive things using different programs, and also using an electric pallet jack. I also learned how to make and print labels for barcodes for their packages. Management is pretty good their as most jobs as long as you're working you wont have any problems. The company is very diverse no discrimination what so ever, and I felt comfortable in my workspace. The job is really simple to where I really cant think of a hard part, but if I had to choose its probably standing the entire shift, which wasn't a problem for me at all.

Want to know more about Bear Staffing Services?

Ask a question
Not enough communication
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 3, 2018
I found that there was not enough communication between Bear Staffing and me and the third party. Calls and text were not answered in timely fashion on timely basis and at time not at all.
Pros
Online services
Cons
Poor Communication.
ok
Painter/Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Robstown, TXApril 25, 2018
Its good money, and I really like the people that i work with. I just wish that it was something that was long term. Otherwise i have nothing negative to say.
Pros
good pay
Cons
temp
Do not work for bear staffing!
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Menominee WisconsinJanuary 31, 2018
Do not work for bear staffing! Unorganize disrespectful, treats people like their number, tells you you’re going to work so many hours and you find out that you have less hours you can work. Any employment staffing that works out of the hotel room don’t work for them. Shame on Bear staffing for treating your employees like garbage when we are the ones he was out there making you look good.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Too many cons to put in this little box!
They still owe me money!
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 25, 2018
They cannot get their payroll straight. Rude and argumentative. They keep trying to pass the buck when they screw up. They don't seem to communicate with each other at all.
Pros
Cons
Poor management. Nobody seems to know what they are doing.
Bad bosses Fun job
Material Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Andrews AFB, MDJanuary 25, 2018
Ok job. No stability but it pays well enough. Bosses are sociopaths but coworkers are nice. Either working really hard or being paid to do nothing. Not bad overall I guess.
Pros
Pays well, fun coworkers
Cons
bad bosses, no job stability
temp
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, NJJanuary 25, 2018
temp agency. I operated a forklift. I liked the job but the pay for that type of work is not good. I was laid off because things got slow after being promised to be hired on.
Bear staffing/ Arley wholesale
Display Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAJanuary 7, 2018
Nice company, easy work. Customer service, data entry, general office work, display ordering, email corresondance... Was only temp job discontinued after 3 month period.
N/a
ACCOUNTING EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NJDecember 29, 2017
Nothing really to report that is positive. The owners were absent 85% of the time. No organization or training. Many terminations during my time there. Your job was always threatened.
Cons
Bear staffing cheat you out your pay
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDOctober 22, 2017
Myself and husband worked for this dumb company back in 2016 round December sent us to Sephora, we worked for 48 hours and only got paid for 24 smh...
Pros
Non they don't offer nothing that makes sense
Cons
BS company
good place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  York, PAOctober 17, 2017
very nice place to work treats you great, good pay wonderful co workers. family oriented and easy to work with and works with you if you need them to.
Pros
good pay
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bear Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.