Bear Staffing Services

Bear Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Good communication with upcoming work assignments---plenty of time to prepare.Paid on timeAbility to turn down assignments without retributionOpen communication.
I was placed into a role very quickly. Their pay rates are fair, and they seem flexible and willing to work with you. No complaints here. They are on top of their game.
They are a temp agency, but the best I have ever worked for. I have worked for several. When you just have to have a job with no questions asked, you can go to a temp agency, get a job and expect to be screwed in pay and ignored by the staff. This was not the case with Bear. It was a pretty decent job with good pay and my contacts at Bear were attentive and engaged. I received several calls at random intervals just to check on me and get feedback on the placement. I would recommend working for them.
Pros
They seem to care that you get a good fit with the job they place you in
Cons
I didn't experience any
The worse company to ever work forThey will get rid of you for any reason including their machines hurting you from lack of maintenance...They threw me under the bus using the auditing cycleMoved me around the plant because they are underly staffed because they keep cutting back people due to budget cutsThey will fire you if you do not meet quota..They will fire you if someone does not like you.They will fire you if you have a disabilityThey will fire you if you are a liability due to their conveyor system not stopping when the boxes hit the end..and the rollers keep going...and you get hit in the back with a 75pound Christmas tree because they only have one person in each truck third shift when the other shifts have two people in each truck..
Pros
Cons
Maintenance. Managers.
They have no job security to make it a career. Didn't have a chance to continue to have a stable income. I only wanted to work and make it a career that I would retire from someday when that time comes.
Pros
Cons
Not reliable employment
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Do I really need to explain? Just an awful place to work. From management to work culture to pay and benefit. I could do better driving for Uber or a fast food place. Think about that before applying
Pros
a pay check
Cons
everything
When I got hired a year ago to work in the Fort Myers office there were over 12 staff members including myself. It didn't take long for me to see Bear Staffings true colors. After working there for about 6 months I became your average under appreciated, down talked to employee that still managed to work efficiently despite the way I was treated and others as well. Which explains the fact that the office lost 7 employees in the span of 5 months! To be honest some were fired and some decided to leave due to the horrible behavior from management. I decided to leave this company once I found my WORTH.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Terrible Communication, Bad Management, Gossip Environment, Stressful Environment, Unnecessary Favoritism, Pay isn't worth it!
Great customer service. Got a job within a week. Pay was great. They knew exactly what I was looking for and when they found a job within my skill set, they let me know. I worked for that company as a temp and was hired as an employee within months.
They are one of the worst companies I’ve ever worked for. The ownership is stuck up and rude and they provide zero training or support. They will work you like a dog and give you the run around about paying you
A typical work day starts with getting to work on time and getting the job done. Management is really helpful when stuck and everything about it is enjoyable.
The application was your typical, assembly line style, application. Apply online, show up, review some videos from the 90's, select your assignment and start date. I selected a light industrial position with weekly pay. The first pay was fine. The second paycheck was short a full day. Bear Staffing blamed the company I was assigned too and promised me the lost time would be in my next check. That check was supposed to be today and it never arrived. Bear Staffing now owes me over a weeks worth of pay. They will NOT pay you.
Work life balance was good never had a problem with anything always paid on time only thing was no one ever call and ask how things we're going or anything like that
Pros
Great pay
Cons
No communication
I love the work place and how free I feel when I drive I dont even feel like I'm at work driving is my passion and I feel like delivering is the right move for me
They find you work that fits your schedule. They call you when there is any changes. They ask how the job is going for you. You get paid weekly. And if the job isnt working out for you they try to find something that will work for you.
Bear Staffing is a great company to work with, they have variety of opportunities, flexible schedule and great compensation. The staffing agents are kind, courteous, friendly, helpful and they are good at what they do.
Dont ever work for this company they make you work like a dog and pay you nothing for it they dont care if your dying they still want you to come to work because they dont care about what happens to you or your family. They dont know how to treat their employees it was the worst work experience i have ever experienced in my life. I would never recommend anybody to work there not even my worst enemy
The Bear staffing team truly cares about putting the right people in the right roles. I highly recommend them for helping find positions for those finding themselves out of work.
Very clean and friendly staff that go out of their way to help you succeed and want to the best for you. They have a variety of job opportunities for any individual that is looking to build their career path.
A Good Company To Work For. They are respectful of your life. The pay is good. People Friendly and good customer service. Management is good with people but kind of hard to get a response in a timely manner when needed.
Rep claimed to have tried to call me (when did not call me). Does not seem to be a very professionally run staffing organization. Dealt with YORK PA office. Employee sounded rough on the phone. I will pass.
No problems great company nice staff,timely problem solving if pay hours and days off.very pleasant atmosphere as company and staff.would recommend this company if in a jam and you will get a job that fits your work history,Matthew