Bear Staffing Services

Bear Staffing Services Pay & Benefits reviews

They find you work that fits your schedule. They call you when there is any changes. They ask how the job is going for you. You get paid weekly. And if the job isnt working out for you they try to find something that will work for you.
I was placed into a role very quickly. Their pay rates are fair, and they seem flexible and willing to work with you. No complaints here. They are on top of their game.
They are a temp agency, but the best I have ever worked for. I have worked for several. When you just have to have a job with no questions asked, you can go to a temp agency, get a job and expect to be screwed in pay and ignored by the staff. This was not the case with Bear. It was a pretty decent job with good pay and my contacts at Bear were attentive and engaged. I received several calls at random intervals just to check on me and get feedback on the placement. I would recommend working for them.
Pros
They seem to care that you get a good fit with the job they place you in
Cons
I didn't experience any
Bear Staffing is a great company to work with, they have variety of opportunities, flexible schedule and great compensation. The staffing agents are kind, courteous, friendly, helpful and they are good at what they do.
Do not go through this agency, they promise high wages and big sign on bonuses, then after you get hired on they will blow you off, pay you less than what you were promised and not pay out bonuses. Dont let them con you like they did to me.
Pros
Cons
Liers and cheats
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
i work my butt off and didnt get raise and the minute i had family issues i was ask to resign. after moving to kansas city mo to work for them . they treat there employess bad
Pros
there is nothing good about this company
Cons
there is to many to list
Its good money, and I really like the people that i work with. I just wish that it was something that was long term. Otherwise i have nothing negative to say.
Pros
good pay
Cons
temp
Ok job. No stability but it pays well enough. Bosses are sociopaths but coworkers are nice. Either working really hard or being paid to do nothing. Not bad overall I guess.
Pros
Pays well, fun coworkers
Cons
bad bosses, no job stability
very nice place to work treats you great, good pay wonderful co workers. family oriented and easy to work with and works with you if you need them to.
Pros
good pay
Cons
i would not work for them again due to they always didnt want to pay me for my week there was always a problem with pay checks and they placed me at a job that they didnt know the hours for.
Pros
find jobs quick
Cons
they dont know how to work with you
They deducted part of my pay and couldn't give me an answer as to why. Came out it was for the insurance I didn't have covering me. Oh, and they had me paying state taxes to a state I did not either work in or ever live in. Any time I called to find and answer, they gave me the run around. 10/10 do not recommend working for them.
Cons
Disorganized, not helpful
i worked at one of their contractors. it was a good job and they were strict on safety. It was a production line and fairly face paced. i enjoyed the work and the hours!
ok when you get through the tests then hired if you get hurt at HD you go out in an ambulance you will pay for and the bills job stops right in the ambulance there is no job
Pros
Learning
Cons
Getting screawed
It was a good job with descent compensation. only dismaying part was the aggression towards the casual labor from the full time workers at Harley. I can though sympathize with their viewpoint but such conditions were not my doing..
Pros
good pay, long workdays
Cons
culture
I have worked here for a short amount of time and it seems to be a very good company to work for.
I enjoyed my co-workers at most of the jobs I was at. I worked well with management and had no problem following directives. I enjoyed operating the forklift and working hard. It just wasn't a long term stable job. I need something that will be permanent not temporary.
Pros
Regular breaks and nice co-workers
Cons
Benefits were limited and jobs were temporary or seasonal.