BearingPoint Careers and Employment
NEW Consulting starts with YOU.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and global reach. We offer consulting services that combine strategy with technology – and connect entrepreneurship with innovation. Our clients include many of the world's leading companies and organizations. With our in-depth industry know-how and technical expertise, we understand and take into account our clients' individual needs – helping them to achieve their goals.
Together, we are more than business.
BearingPoint is always looking for talented and ambitious people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to make a difference.
Our clients and their industries are constantly changing and facing the challenges this holds. For our team, this means working on exciting, new projects with their finger on the pulse of time. Complex tasks need extraordinary ideas. That's why we continuously review our approaches and open ourselves up to innovative ideas.
Are you a creative mind who would like to set new impulses? Then you've come to the right place – because with us as your employer, you'll redefine the boundaries of business sectors.
Few months after I started working there the company was bought out by another big corporation. I did not have much of a chance to learn and develop. That is when I also accepted a contract overseas.
A typical day: work 8+ hours as needed. What I learned: teamwork gets the job done. Management: she was awesome! Workplace culture: easy going, polite staff. The hardest part: leaving co-workers. The most enjoyable: the staff.
The company as the former part of KPMG sticks to the KPMG's values and corporate culture, which is awesome. You'll never be lost or stuck there. Many warm, amicable and friendly people
Working on the Federal side of the company. The business structure was awful and the managing directors had no clue how to run government contracts correctly.
The first time we had the best time for our meal we ordered the food and it was very tasty l look at this place in the mail today I will be back on Wednesday night to pick you guys up at the office for a little bit
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 19 questions about working at BearingPoint. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from BearingPoint employees.
Insights from 8 Indeed users who have interviewed with BearingPoint within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.