Beasley Flooring Products Employee Reviews

Beasley Flooring Products
Worker (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAMarch 21, 2019
Very easy workplace, at times can get the best of you as orders keep coming in and you have to have them ready to ship. Workplace culture is very friendly.
Pros
weekly check
Cons
stressful work enviroment
Good place to get a start.
Grader (Former Employee) –  Macon, GADecember 4, 2018
Great place to get dirty lol. Easy place to work. Laid back, If you don't mind getting sweated. Cant complain they will give u an opportunity. Try and apply...…….and that's all floks.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Getting dirty
Productive area
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Macon, GaNovember 8, 2018
Beasley flooring is alright it’s just not the job for me. It’s good for a person who is trying to get some money and doesn’t have anything else. I’m in another place in my life and I have all the qualities and experience to get more.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Short breaks, not enough pay
The work is there, however there are huge downsides to working there.
Nester (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAAugust 3, 2018
To start off, you only have one day a week off. Two, I have no balance to where I can spend time with my family, thirdly, half the time even the supervisors don't seem to know what we are doing. To top it all off, their point system is enough reason for anyone to quit.
Pros
two 30 min Breaks
Cons
they take it out of our check even though we don't get the full break
Productive, fast paced job
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJuly 27, 2018
When I was working at Beasley, it was a decent job. Pay starts at $8.25 a he and after 60 days, you went up to $9.00 or based on what position you were in. The job is fast paced with limited breaks. You're working at lease 10 hours a days. 45 min lunch break and 1 15 min break. Constantly standing for your entire shift. It could get hot in the workplace with no air and limited fans, but it's a great starter job for someone looking to save a little money.
Cons
Short breaks, hot
Slave work no pay
Employer Services (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJuly 25, 2018
They are paying their employees $8.25 manufacturing wood. This is clearly wage theft. Also the supervisors talk to employees like they're slaves. They also hire a lot of immigrants I would love to see ICE pay them a visit. They hire a lot of people that have committed crimes. Have went thru and pair their dues and been rehabilitated. Only to hire them and pay slave wages. Come on $8.25per hr for wood manufacturing.
Hard working
Side marcher feeder, finish knot saw, forklift (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAMay 9, 2018
It’s ok if ur not trying to advance or it’s ur first job. Not for a person with bills. Too much work and too little pay for a production plant. Something to start you offer
Pros
Paid weely
Cons
Hectic environment
Overall laid back and comfortable place to work.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 3, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Beasley... I was comfortable at my position as a production worker. I got along well with my co workers and supervisor. I also was grateful for the benefits the company offered...
Pros
Good employess, reasonable supervisor
Cons
The income wasn't reasonable for the work.
Your gonna know you earn that pay check
Stacker Operator (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAApril 18, 2018
If your new to the job market its ok, or your just starting out or you trying to get back on your feet. I could have worked there another 2yrs.
Who knows I could have been a lead by now they reward you for hard work.
Good place.
Production
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAOctober 30, 2017
Its is a ok place to work I been here 11yrs an the place rate don't change need better benefits as more Good management. I also learn how to grade wood an pack wood in box and also Production. Its not anything hard its just they rules is not set like the rules suppose to be. the most enjoy point is when Friday come an I get a break from there.
productive workplace, good place to learn many skills
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Macon, GASeptember 2, 2017
the work is fast paced and precise. you are expected to meet production and work safely, they have been improving on the safety of the employees since ive worked here.
Pros
production bonuses, weekly bonuses (bonus for doing your job and being there everyday, on time without violating any Beasley policies)., safety bonus checks (if no one has to go to the hospital due to work related injury), Great management, friendly co-workers
Cons
short breaks.
It was hard work in my department but i did learn afew new skills
Stacker Operator (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAAugust 22, 2017
nice job for some one just starting out in the work force and for somebody looking for stable work, some days be short some be long. the supervisor was pretty understanding, the work environment was alright not to stressful. the hardest part of my job was throwing the wood. Working with my fellow employees
Pros
great benefits
Cons
non realy
productive and fair
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAAugust 9, 2017
on a typical day at work it is very hot ,miserable,and you is consistently work for the pay and they don't compensate you when the machine break down and those are hours that you have loss for the day.
Pros
nothing
Cons
short breaks etc
Productive, interactive, good balance with work and home life.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJune 7, 2017
I already have 10 plus years experience with working with wood; so to get a chance at management level just made my work experience a little better at production in a fast paced environment.
Beasley is a not a safe place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAMay 11, 2017
Beasley's does not provide proper guards on machines. They try to work you like dogs, for little pay. Beasley's has bad supervisors who don't even know about their jobs.
Production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 24, 2017
A typical resides with how you want it to be. It is a job and it is not for everyone. Your day typically starts inn the morning or early afternoon. The job is really simple and easy, it does not take much to complete certain tasks; but you must be agile and willing to work.
Pros
You can work up to 16 hours a day
Cons
Long-hours