Beaufort Memorial Hospital Employee Review

View all Beaufort Memorial Hospital reviews

I absolutely loved working at the hospital i loved the fast pace everyday, liked meeting new people and taking care of them,
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCOctober 6, 2018
I've always worked in asst living or private sitting, I really enjoy the elderly but when I got on at the Hospital I was the happiest I've ever been working in this field, I usually have a good repore with people, love taking care of them, enjoy the fast Pace on the floor, love working with the nurses I learn something new every day..
Cons
Short breaks but i really didnt mind it.. we worked as a team.

Other Beaufort Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

Administration has ruined this hospital
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCMay 15, 2019
It was a great place once, but no more. Administration and management have ruined it. Run. Their goal is to drag it down as far as it can go. Its all about the money, not the patients, nor the employees
Pros
Nice view
Cons
Administration and management
Beautiful site, SC retirement with match vested after 7 years, free gym across the street.
Respiratory Therapist RRT (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCMay 2, 2019
I enjoyed my stay, it's on a beautiful piece of property making going to work easy. The hospital is progressive and community driven. A very busy ER and you can also learn in the nursery if you so desire. Respiratory Therapist are respected throughout the hospital making it a great place to be.
Pros
Retirement match, free gym, discounted massages which are nice perks
Cons
Hard to advance as so many employees have been there a lifetime.