Beaufort Memorial Hospital Employee Review

View all Beaufort Memorial Hospital reviews

I enjoyed working for my bosses (one retired after I was there ten years) and the guys that made up our department.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCJanuary 16, 2017
I provided the administrative duties to the director of the maintenance department, as well as to the 12 (more or less) guys that worked in this department. I made appointments, took minutes, answered the telephone, maintained records, documents and payroll on the computer and directed contractors and all visitors to our department; as well as what ever came up.

I learned that I loved my job in working to help others.

My co-workers were awesome, and appreciated what I provided for them and what they did for me.

The hardest part of my job was keeping as busy as I like to be, and the most enjoyable part was the people I worked with.
Pros
Paid Days Off

Other Beaufort Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

Awesome, caring environment
Health Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Beaufort, SCJuly 3, 2019
A great place to work! They care about patients' welfare not just on admission but also on discharge. Staff work well together to ensure that patients needs are met!
Administration has ruined this hospital
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCMay 15, 2019
It was a great place once, but no more. Administration and management have ruined it. Run. Their goal is to drag it down as far as it can go. Its all about the money, not the patients, nor the employees
Pros
Nice view
Cons
Administration and management