Beauterre Recovery Institute

Beauterre Recovery Institute Employee Reviews

Beauterre has too many clients for the space in the facility. Beauterre's recovery model is not consistent with the community. Employees are over worked.
Getting this job was a big accomplishment for me as I am also a person in recovery. It really makes me feel happy that I can be a living example that you can change your life around. This job keeps you going and every day is a different day and there is always something to do. I love the atmosphere and environment. There is opportunities for advancement as well.
The workplace is fast-pace and scary at times. Management has poor control of adequate protocols. Rewarding position, but has potential that is consistently not reached due to poor management. Difficult to give great care and uphold expectations when employees feel that the business is all about the dollar. Consistently understaffed - making the workplace dangerous, and leaving employees feeling burnt out.
Pros
Rewarding, Competitive pay
Cons
Hours, Management control, dangerous
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Beauterre Recovery Institute?