Beautycounter Employee Reviews for Senior Consultant

4.1Pay & Benefits
Flexible and fun
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTApril 30, 2018
Beautycounter offers the working woman the rare opportunity to run their own business their way on their time. It takes hard work and steadfast determination to be successful, but what job doesn't!?
Pros
Flexible schedule, a large part of the job is socializing and educating others
Great MLM Company
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Work from homeJanuary 22, 2018
If you are wanting to go into MLM sales then I highly recommend Beautycounter. Their company is above anyone else in the market. Plus their commitment to changing the laws around personal care products is simply incredible.
Wonderful and admirable mission of company and bright innovative women to work with; but expensive out of pocket to participate
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJuly 14, 2017
Beautycounter is a great company that is truly trying to change the personal care products industry offering truly safe and thoughtful products. The problem I had is having to spend too much of my own money to buy the products to share and trying to get customers interested in Beautycounter's mission and wonderful, but pricey product offerings.
Pros
Bright, energetic kind women to work with
Cons
Expensive out of pocket up front, was difficult for me to get clients interested in purchasing products