Beautycounter Employee Review

View all Beautycounter reviews

A wonderful company to work with!
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VANovember 14, 2018
My decision to start working with Beautycounter was one of the best decisions I have every made. The mission of getting safer products into the hands of everyone and advocating for strict health regulations on products we all use everyday! Our products are safer while also being high performing! We have something for everyone, from babies to our older generations. I love being able to meet new people and establish new relationships with people and help them choose safer options for things they use in their every day lives!
Pros
Getting to help people with safer choices in their lives.
Cons
People not looking past the "direct sales" aspect of Beautycounter.

Other Beautycounter Employee Reviews

Opportunity for Flexibility and starting your own business
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Rancho Santa Margarita, CAMay 30, 2019
Beautycounter provides a great opportunity to educate about safer cosmetics and skin care. There mission is clear and you can be a part of impacting the lives of those you care about by sharing their products and mission.
Nice and Easy
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAApril 22, 2019
A typical day at work for Beautycounter was great. Once the policies and procedures were mastered, it allowed an average employee to stay ahead of the game. Answering numerous questions a customer asked day in and day out gave you the ability to successfully assist the customer with almost anything. Being empowered made the days easy and short, sometimes not feeling like it was work was my enertia. Pulling me toward a direction that also allowed me to navigate 4 systems at once still engaging with the customer in a fun filled environment.
Pros
1hr paid lunch every thursday
Cons
month end mandatory all hands on deck to minimize work que

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beautycounter. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2