Beautycounter Employee Review

View all Beautycounter reviews

Own your Time
Director (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTDecember 12, 2018
Building a business with Beautycounter has allowed me to own my time and to create financial freedom for myself. I work with a collaborative, amazing group of women who lift me up every day.

Other Beautycounter Employee Reviews

Nice and Easy
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAApril 22, 2019
A typical day at work for Beautycounter was great. Once the policies and procedures were mastered, it allowed an average employee to stay ahead of the game. Answering numerous questions a customer asked day in and day out gave you the ability to successfully assist the customer with almost anything. Being empowered made the days easy and short, sometimes not feeling like it was work was my enertia. Pulling me toward a direction that also allowed me to navigate 4 systems at once still engaging with the customer in a fun filled environment.
Pros
1hr paid lunch every thursday
Cons
month end mandatory all hands on deck to minimize work que
Productive and encouraging workplace
Customer Experience Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMarch 7, 2019
Strong attention to all employees. Very helpful in guiding new employees. Wonderful experience overall and would highly suggest. Everyone was really welcoming

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beautycounter. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2