Beaverton Toyota Employee Reviews

What a sick joke this once fine store has become.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  BEAVERTON TOYOTAOctober 26, 2018
Anyone that makes 'too much money' is fired. Managers are clueless stooges who are collectively looking over their shoulder, wondering who is next to be sacked. Run like a feudal kingdom. Should be bulldozed. What happened to the Humberstons, and Time Magazine dealer of the year? Greedy corporate bottom feeders. Sell outs.
Pros
Nice looking building, comfortable chairs for management. Free hot dogs for top employees, but they still charge you for mustard packets.
Cons
Maybe you should consider working in Colombia instead.
The only guarantee at this company is that your pay plan will change
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, OROctober 3, 2018
Poor management, inattentive owners, ridiculous amounts of pay changes. Profit is pinched from the sales staff to line the pockets of the incompetent managers. The GM from their closed down Ford store is a real piece of work too... Do not work here, you will regret it, forever.
Pros
coffee
Cons
everything
Horrible! Fake and Misleading
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  BeavertonJuly 19, 2018
Training sucks! After that you are there all day on a 40 person rotation it could be several hours waiting to greet a customer, shake their hand, and they turn out to be a service guest (not buying) then you loose your spot ..back to the bottom you go..& that $ 3000 so called "Guarantee" Joke.. is divided into 3 checks that the IRS gobbles up.. you don't know if your on salary or minimum wage,

The internet department has their secret favorites ..just saying..
cutting costs is the priority of the dealership so they wipe out managers who know what they are doing and replace them with the new stressed out under paid inexperienced crew. (smart)? UM!!

I still work here but not for long.. all that I have said true except the dates will not be accurate as I am anonymous.. It is a constant revolving door so don't get attached to you colleagues. people that have worked there for years dedicated employees fired like nothing. The benefits also suck

They start you out with high hopes providing you ipads and iphones calling them tools for success... and then reality kicks in when you get your paycheck. just look at the sales people towards the end of the month overworked ans stressed out.

Total waste of your life.
Pros
They start you out with high hopes
Cons
all the above
What I learned
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 8, 2018
What a wondrous place where if you work hard and have a dynamic and positive energy -you can exceed your wildest expectations in an automotive career. This employer promotes from within and genuinely cares for the emotional health of their employees.
Great place
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMay 1, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Beaverton Toyota.The employees are a great group.I left looking for a new challenge.I am not sure about the direction the company is going.It is not the same as it was when started.
Family Atmosphere
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORApril 19, 2018
I’ve been at another dealership, and talked to people from a ton of dealerships and I’ve seen the same thing. Lack of support. Beaverton Toyota doesn’t leave you hanging, there is a guy for everything and support everywhere you look. I feel comfortable knowing I always have help when I need it, and the managers are willing to get down and dirty with you.
Amazing coworkers
Assistant Service Manager/Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORApril 12, 2018
The coworkers are amazing! Drama follows any family, and this place is no acception. Like all families - there is favorites. Fast paced environment with excellent associates. You have to have drive and a positive mentality to survive. Otherwise, it will drain the life right out of you. Management will push to make more and more money. They will state that it’s “customer focus”, however, it is definitely not true. The biggest issue with Beaverton Toyota is that they pretend they are better than every other dealership. They are just the same. If the management had their way, they would charge for the air the employees breathe.
Pros
Coworkers, Bonuses, Cafe
Cons
Management, Csi
Chaos
Service Coordinator BDC (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, OR 97005March 19, 2018
There were definitely pro’s and con’s, the staff was pretty amazing and friendly and it truly felt like a Toyota Family; but like a family there was always drama and a lot of stress. Sometimes work attitudes brought o real attitude and people puffing chests of all genders. There was no point in continuing to ask for a raise, even though you do the work of 4+ people. You saw lots of quiet workers that worked harder than others and picked up their slack, managers had favorites, and you weren’t compensated enough to deal with the headache everyday. Eventually just had to part ways and move onto better things. There was too many times where no one really knew what they were doing in management and rules were changing and contradictory on the daily.
Pros
Coworkers, bonuses, discounts
Cons
Underpaid, under appreciated, lack of management
Don’t care about employees
Service advisor (Former Employee) –  BeavertonMarch 12, 2018
Toyota doesn’t care about employees all they care about is what the image of the company looks like or if they are selling parts, alignments on vehicles or any way of making money!. If you are trying to finish school or you are sick they find every excuse to let you go. They don’t listen to you when someone’s making you feel not welcomed or discriminating you! Most employees are awesome but some just show there true colors on favoriting employees.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Stressfull, low moral
Automotive Technician (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, OR 97005February 20, 2018
new managers came to dealership and got rid of the family aspect of the company, most of the technicians in the shop found themselves looking for other jobs due to lack of pay, quality of work, compensation for time at work. Lack of sick pay left people unable to pay bills when sick and/or unable to take vacation with families due to last of days available. The constant push for profits every month led to decreased labor rates, larger work loads and negative interactions from upper management.
Pros
coworkers are helpfull
Cons
no breaks, no reasonable time for lunches, low pay
Terrible.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJanuary 17, 2018
With a change in management the moral has gone to down the drain. Everyone is in fear for their job, long term employees or not. If you look at the GM wrong...youre fired.... you park in the wrong spot...youre fired.... you call in because your sick. Fired. Sneeze. Fired.
It's high stress and no one communicates between departments, nor takes any accountability or initiative. It's a terrible work environment.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Everything else.
k, places to work for
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORNovember 14, 2017
I enjoy the job but feel the one person who train me spent way to much time on the internet. the other person train me she was great job she get a raise.
Pros
great boss
Cons
healtcare
Long hours that aren't worth the time
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORNovember 6, 2017
Plan on working every day of the week just to make sure you meet the minimum requirement. A company that has so many processes they have no clue which day of the week they are enforcing them. The General Manager is clueless and acts like a pompous.
Pros
Listening to the GM say bop bop bop everyday
Love the Business Office
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  BeavertonJuly 2, 2017
I was offered many learning opportunities in the Business Office at Beaverton Toyota. The women I worked with were friendly, and I enjoyed my time there.
Blind sided
Technician (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 27, 2017
Bitter sweet situation ! You could get more help from owner,CFO,General Manager,Staff. Everyone fears from their place of employment and the stress level is high! Everyone points the finger at each other and it is your fault. The Brand is good but good luck on your future..................................
Pros
Fake smiles
Cons
Everyone hates each other .. but hides it ....
The grass is greener...
Finance Director (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 15, 2017
After 20+ years in the auto industry I am proud of the dealership I work for and that feels great! They truly care about my future and want to see me succeed. And it's great that they give me the tools and technology to do so. Beaverton Toyota is filled with long term employees which is nice to see. Sometimes work can be tough and deadlines can be tight but with the help of all my team members we get it done!
Pros
Advanced technology to make my job easier, friendly coworkers
Cons
Not enough hours in the day sometime.
Fast Paced & Fun Environment
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJanuary 2, 2017
Beaverton Toyota is a family owned business with a family feel. They teach and provide the tools to be successful. You will make a lot of lasting friendships while earning a good income.
Pros
Location and product line
Family friendly invornament
Sales/Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJanuary 1, 2017
easy and fun place to work, learned lots of sales experience and management experience. working with others in sales is always a competitive and challenging position and I did well. occasional long hours was a bit hard but I its not bad when you enjoy what you do.
Pros
family friendly
opt out
Customer Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORApril 21, 2016
Beaverton Toyota offered me a great first experience here in Oregon. This job gave me my first chance at Customer Relations and my experience assisted with the ownership of my own business.
other employees fun to work with and nice new building.
Service advisor (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORApril 2, 2015
Beaverton Toyota has great new building and fun people to work with and great time for customers while waiting for there vehicles service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beaverton Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about