I loved my job, but my manager was super underhanded, he does not deserve to work with the clients he has. Oh wait he doesn't work with them at all.
Stressed most days
Stressed before getting there. seemed that either upper management, lower level management, or even staff would purposely set clients off. more behaviors equals more money for upper managemnt
I really like it. The people are great, the work is fun and the kids are pretty cool (most of the time). The chef makes really yummy food and I get to play basket ball everyday, but it can be very chaotic at times, especially when people don't show up for there shifts.
Most days it is fun. I like the people I work with. Sometimes the kids can be a bit much.
As stressful as it is, walking into the program you have to be positive. You set the pace for your shift and the clients feed off of your energy. Give them that one on one time that they need and you will see good behavior. Always be ready for anything but don't make it seem that way
You knew you had to be ready for battle. The clients were great however some staff would trigger behaviors when their shifts ending. Thus you walk into an explosion. Management was a joke. Couldnt keep a house manager in any of the houses, and when they found good ones they ran them off. Administration is also a joke. If you go to them about anything it's ignored.
Ready for battle never know what behavior your going to walk into . Stress galore
Dreaded it. I knew that I would often be stuck there for atleast a double beacause staff constantly call out or I'd be scheduled with a lazy staff
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Becket Family of Services?7 people answered
- If you were to leave Becket Family of Services, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Becket Family of Services?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Becket Family of Services?4 people answered
- What benefits does Becket Family of Services offer?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Becket Family of Services a better place to work?3 people answered
- How much do full time benefit cost for a family plan?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Becket Family of Services?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Becket Family of Services? How many vacation days do you get per…3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Becket Family of Services?2 people answered