Becket Family of Services Employee Review

View all Becket Family of Services reviews

Lack of leadership and no vision.
Youth Counselor (Former Employee) –  Hampton, NHAugust 25, 2019
Management and the staff does not have a clue on how to run or manage a child service facility. I worked at their facility in Hampton, NH and it by far has to the worse place i ever worked. They are under staff and staff are over worked. The staff is not qualified or trained to work with at-risk kids. They will hire anyone who has a pulse that want a job. They clients are the ones who suffer the most, because they get nothing staff or management that can help them to become better people. Clients leave with the same mess they come in the door with. Becket Family services of Hampton, NH (aka) Mount Prospect Academy is the worse facility I've been associated with. Beware of this place, it will suck the life out of you if you work there.

Other Becket Family of Services Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
YOUTH COUNSELOR (Former Employee) –  Campton, NHNovember 23, 2019
Troubled youth is the perfect opportunity to make a difference. That's exactly what Beckett did for me, gave me a chance to make a difference. To this day, this job aiding in my career goals.
Good place to work, great to start with this company if it’s your first time seeking a job in the DSP field
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Current Employee) –  Unity, MENovember 17, 2019
Beckit Family is a good place that stepped me through getting my certifications All the staff were friendly and helpful from start to finish. I am a shared living provider, I am looking to take on and branch out and be hired to receive another client around the same age as my client that needs a DSP that would like to spend time with my client and become buds ,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Becket Family of Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight