Becket Family of Services Employee Review

View all Becket Family of Services reviews

No dedication to employees
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEJuly 7, 2019
Was let go after program director was told I was supposedly smoking cigarettes during client transports, however the date in question of the supposed accusation, I did not work, and the company’s schedule and payroll system can prove so.

Other Becket Family of Services Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
YOUTH COUNSELOR (Former Employee) –  Campton, NHNovember 23, 2019
Troubled youth is the perfect opportunity to make a difference. That's exactly what Beckett did for me, gave me a chance to make a difference. To this day, this job aiding in my career goals.
Good place to work, great to start with this company if it’s your first time seeking a job in the DSP field
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Current Employee) –  Unity, MENovember 17, 2019
Beckit Family is a good place that stepped me through getting my certifications All the staff were friendly and helpful from start to finish. I am a shared living provider, I am looking to take on and branch out and be hired to receive another client around the same age as my client that needs a DSP that would like to spend time with my client and become buds ,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Becket Family of Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight