Bedford Transitions, LLC

Working at Bedford Transitions, LLC: 15 Reviews

United States15 reviews

The summary of this company

The company overall is lacking guidance and concern for its staff. The management for the night shift is horrible. They don't want to work or help the drivers. You will be overworked here and have to watch your compensation. Many drivers have been cheated out of their hours. The morale of the staff is really down. The company hires and fires drivers at ease, so please be prepared to look for another job.

Pros

pay

Cons

Not a dependable job

Rewarding company to work for with a GREAT staff!

Want to work with passionate individuals that make a difference in the lives of so many? APPLY. This team cares so deeply about every patient that they come in contact with; it has been immensely rewarding to learn and grow with each and every person on this staff. I can't say enough about their dedication to the community and compassion for those reaching out for help. It's an honor to be apart of this company!

Pros

Passionate team, fast-paced environment

Bedford Transitions, LLC insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Inclusive work environment

Positive, empowering and important work!

As a long time employee of Transitions Medical and Transitions Recovery, I believe it is one of the best jobs I've had. I've been a social worker for almost 15 years and feel that we are making a real difference in the community. Throughout the day I'm able to work with a compassionate and intelligent team, to support our clients obtain and maintain sobriety. Moreover, I leave work everyday feeling proud and inspired by the resiliance of our clients.

Pros

Free ice tea!

Cons

Health insurance is a bit pricey

Great Place to Work

In the time I've been employed with them I have truly enjoyed working here. The people are friendly and professional. There is a since of good teamwork that almost feels like family. This company really appears to care for their patients and staff. There are opportunities for advancement and they care about educational goals. Everyone I've talked to appears to enjoy working here. Although the days are busy, it is very rewarding to watch the patients transform to sober and successful members of society.

Pros

friendly, professional peers to work with

Cons

getting through the gate LOL

Awful place to work

This is a horrible place to work. The boss is condescending and treats employees awful. They will not give you supplies to do your job. When you ask they say they have bought that and people should have it. They get mad if patients are using supplies to much. There is so much resistance from management. They expect you to come in on weekends and stay hours late with no overtime pay. I dreaded work every day!!!!

Pros

Cons

Healthcare is very expensive, management is awful

Yikes

No. Just no. To save your sanity, mental health, and self esteem, just don't even apply. Terrible terrible management. The owners are huge babies that think they're always right. You can't stick up for yourself or they'll fire you. They are very disrespectful and gossip about you to everyone else, instead of going to you if they have a problem. They expect you to run your butt off and do everything perfectly, or else they'll yell and complain. There is so much more and not enough space. Just take my word for it. It's ran by 45 yr olds that are only there for the drama and gossip. They only care about money and not the patients or employees well-being. Please for the love that all is holy, save your time and skills, and apply somewhere else.

Absolutely AWFUL

I work at Transitions Recovery in Bedford, IN as a Recovery Tech. DO NOT APPLY HERE!! I’m going to give you examples on what goes on here that you do not want to be apart of. 1. They have a lack of communication 2. People on 1st shift have intimate relationships with the patients!3. People on 1st shift urinate for the patients during their drug screening!4. There was a OD because they didn’t believe my fellow co-worker when my co-worker said that they were on heroin. They shoved it underneath the rug and put it off like they didn’t believe her or it wasn’t her place to say. When we left that night, after something was said, that’s when he died. They said it was not preventable, but it was since something was said about it.

Pros

Great place if you want to have a bad reputation for working here.

Cons

Literally everything

Misleading

Not a very honest or good place to work. I was told I would be doing office work and trained for that position for a week then found out I was being transferred to a different location and would be doing urine screens with no training and literally watching people use the bathroom, in the bathroom with them for an entirely different company..This entire job was a miserable experience that literally disgusted me..So be cautious when going in they tell you one thing then have you do something else then don't give proper training and end up working for a different company and entirely different boss.. I currently work in a real office and with good training and my best advice is to anyone interviewing there...RUN and don't look back.

Horrible

it’s a family owned business. I learned my lesson. My only regret is they fired me before I could quit. No write up, just showed me the door because office manager didn’t like when I spoke my mind and let them know the issues there. Unprofessional atmosphere, constantly bringing personal issues to work, had to listen to drama all the time. Like working with high schoolers. Got tired of sugarcoating my dislike for the d lack of concern for employees and the stress caused by lack of help/refusal to hire more people in. Worst communication and owners not on the same page with each other. They constantly Expect way too much from employees and complain when it doesn’t get done, but state they “are not paying overtime.” Will drive you into the ground to be fast and more efficient, but don’t care to take the time to recognize they are exhausting employees. Then wonder why they have a high turnover. Um really?! This causes low morale, but owners are too concerned with opening other locations to iron out current issues in company. This was the worst job I’ve had. A complete nightmare and I’m much happier not having to go through that headache anymore.

Cons

Lack of communication, poor leadership skills, unprofessional atmosphere.

Excellent Pay for close to home

I hired in at an excellent starting pay & quickly received a raise for doing what was expected of my job. I only left due to the hours I needed to come in and leave for daycare reasons. I feel that several of the employees mainly in Bloomington have issues following the list of job duties that is expected of them and seem to push things off on to other people but yet they still expect to be paid above and beyond their rate of pay for less work, which causes problems but management is always quick to fix these issues accordingly to make it a more comfortable environment.

Pros

Employees & Patients become Family!

Negative environment

I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone. Extremely poor communication skills, always felt like a bother if I had a question. I would be told one way to do something then a week later be told that’s not how you’re supposed to do it. I was supposed to get a raise but they decided that I should continue to do the same amount of work for the same pay. I had another job offer and I had to threaten to leave because of the compensation. They finally moved me to a pay that I thought was reasonable and then a month later I got fired. Poor company - wants to pay the least amount possible for employees to better benefit and profit off the bottom line.

Awful

This place is a joke they don’t pay overtime, they don’t offer insurance, they don’t have 401K, nothing. The only reason i got benefits was because i was lab employee!! The only great thing about the BLOOMINGTON location is the providers!

Backstabbing and horrible communication

What can I say to help you not work here. Don’t be confused with the niceness of these people. They will turn on you if they have to and it’s benefec for them. The don’t care who they hurt that gets in their way. The turnover rate for a business this small and only open for less than two years is pretty high. It’s high for a reason, employees have left because of the betrayal of the owners and their sidekick. They lie, cheat and steal to better their business not the patience. Please don’t learn the hard way. There are better opportunities out there.

Pros

Day hours

Cons

Owners, their sidekick gofer girl, low pay, no acknowledgement of ideas or thoughts to help the business, .

Fast paced rewarding environment

I love my job and the people that I interact with daily. It is a small office staff that gets along well and works efficiently together. This is a very fast paced environment but the people make it worth it. I'm always expected to do my job well and show up every day. The hours are great and my co-workers make it worth it.

Pros

Hours, Co-Workers

Faced paced

Lack of communication all the time. Poor management skills, lack of knowledge of medical industry, lack of knowledge of managing skills, poor business desicions and lack of business skills. Poor production of how to run a business, no organization, did I say poor communication!!!! No praise for hard work or efforts. Cut throat, two faced, non-trustworthy people to work with. No cleaning company to clean offices, no good or warm feeling to office environment, all about making money. No understanding of HIPPA or cares to patient confidentiality.

Pros

Day hours

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bedford Transitions, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits