BedMart Mattress Superstores Employee Reviews

Outstanding family owned business
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORFebruary 28, 2019
BedMart is a locally owned family business. It is run that way and from your first day you feel it. The owners know who we are and even attend our sales meetings. BedMart offers good commissions plus a base. It is a low stress job with great atmosphere and honestly great management that cares about our success. 10/10
Pros
Good pay, good hours, great management
Cons
If your not used to a commission pay structure it could be stressful at first
Negative and Dead End Job
Sales (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 2, 2019
Long Low waged hours filled with tedious task's and boredom waiting for a customer so there is very little chance you'll earn commission. The management will constantly complain about your performance even though you have no control over customers not coming in the door. The culture is very negative and you'll notice quickly who the company favors and who is given the opportunity to actually earn commission by being given a bust store. Very deceptive place not the greatest place to work.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list!
Great Work-Life Balance for Retail Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJune 25, 2018
I really enjoy working at BedMart. The Company is mindful of work-life balance, which can be rare for a retail company. The benefits are competitive for the industry, and the Company culture is that of one big family. The owner makes himself accessible to all employees and encourages people to share their ideas and give feedback. I would describe the working environment as relaxed but fast-paced, although not overly stressful which is nice. I especially love the employee discount, which gives all employees access to mattresses and furniture at steeply discounted prices. Needless to say we all sleep really well at night!
Pros
Great company culture, relaxed working environment
Positive attitudes
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORJune 22, 2018
Bedmart needs to train their sales managers better there is nobody in the central oregon area to keep them accountable.They where ridding their bicycles trough the show room during business hours.
Pros
Great employees to work with
Cons
no guidelines