Bedrock Quartz Employee Review

View all Bedrock Quartz reviews

Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  West Jordan, UTJanuary 12, 2018
A typical day is selling countertops to either walk in customers or customers acquired through builders or Ikea. They go through the sales process then move to templating and installation. It is fast paced.

Other Bedrock Quartz Employee Reviews

Very hostile workplace
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Grove, UTOctober 13, 2019
My experience here was VERY negative. The training consisted of a lot of information & the manager told me it would take up to a year to learn all of it. After being there for only 3 months, I was expected to know many things that I didn’t, and was in trouble when I didn’t do them correctly. The supervisor I worked under was a very hostile and rude woman to work with. She was extremely passive aggressive & would let you know she was upset with you, without telling you. The way that she spoke to me was condescending, and flat out rude. It was very hard to be treated this way and we shared an office, so we were together all day every day. I never felt like I was properly trained. I felt clueless on many things & my supervisor was often late to work, left many hours early, or would just leave at random times during the day. This left me unsure how to do my work, with no one to ask. I was then scorned for not having my work done. I brought this to the managers attention and then to HR. After we’d both been talked to by the manager, my supervisor then just didn’t speak to me and didn’t give me any work to do at all. It was obvious I wasn’t wanted there & after going to HR with no changes afterward, I quit. This was a great job that I felt I could’ve stayed at for many years, had there been kinder people working there. The environment is negative & hostile & it was very difficult for me to want to come to work.
Pros
High pay
Cons
Hostile environment
Moved on on good tearms
Maintenance Mechanic/Inventory (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTMay 21, 2019
It was a fine place to work but not a long term goal for me. But they do great work and would buy from them for my home. now i have to meat the 150 character minimum