Bedrosians Tile and Stone Employee Reviews

Great work environment! Awesome Co-Workers!
Showroom Greeter (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 16, 2019
My first job right after high school. Worked here for about 8-9 months. Sadly I had to leave because I got another job and just couldn’t work at both places. Co-Workers and management are awesome!!
terrible company to work for
Outside sales rep (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 14, 2019
Do not leave a good job for the promise of something better. they do not take care of their people. If you do not make sales you will be fired. They say no but they lie. They suck as a company and the direction they are going is all wrong. Fair warning. Do not work for them. They have no training program and they just look at you as a number that's it.
Pros
Cons
everything
NO Overtime hardly per week
CDL Driver Class A and B (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAMarch 12, 2019
If you have class a license, they expect you to drive class a truck and make deliverys without compensating you .They also just want you to work 8 hrs per day. Extremely dangerous unloading slabs at locations.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
No overtime
March 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to briefly share your thoughts. I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Bedrosians places significant importance on safety for our employees. We offer weekly webinars to help our employees handle our products in a safe and expedient manner. We wish you the best in all your future professional and personal endeavors.

Unhealthy & Stressful work environment
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 25, 2019
Not enough material in stock, poor product delivery management.
Poor tracking.

Management is rude and unprofessional.

Inside sales gets a commission that creates an unhealthy atmosphere. Inside and Outside sales have to compete against each other to win customer/ dealer loyalty or bypass them to sell directly to the retail customer. This company only cares about money and all staff are disposable.

No job stability.
Pros
Work-life balance
Cons
Disorganized, little to no training
March 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to briefly share your thoughts. I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Bedrosians places significant importance on training and providing the necessary tools to succeed for all employees at every level. We know that communication and relationship building is very important. We offer a training course for managers to hone their leadership skills, and will continue to develop new tools to help them be successful. We wish you the best in all your future professional and personal endeavors.

Not a good place to work
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GAJanuary 8, 2019
I would not recommend anyone to work at this place. The only thing they care about is money here. We went through 3 regional managers and 2 store managers when I was there. You can work all day and night for them and that is not enough. The family controls everything and they will fire you for anything I matter what. If the customer does not like you then you have to go.
Pros
Cons
Family and management is poor
January 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to briefly share your thoughts. Employees leave for a variety of reasons as a company Bedrosians places significant importance on training and providing the necessary tools for all employees to succeed at every level. We place value in hiring the right people and strive to create a team environment where all employees feel valued and appreciated. Bedrosains offers a Management training course and will continue to implement new programs for managers to help them be successful in their current positions. We wish you the best in all your future professional and personal endeavors.

Over all experience
Showroom Sales (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CADecember 12, 2018
I just completed One Year working at Bedrosians, My immediate supervisor and store manager made my transition seamless. Not only did I learn the overall operations of the Showroom, but I was given the latitude to learn how to move slabs on my own, become a certified fork lift driver, use the wet saw to cut samples. This was capable through Bedro University, hands on training and my managers willingness to let me spread my wings to learn as much as I can, My efforts have not been ignored and honestly, not that I look for it, but having the managers acknowledge your hard work is nice to hear. Good pay, excellent co-workers makes it a very gratifying work experience. I am excited to continue to support our customers and managers AND excited what the next twelve months will bring....
Pros
Management and co-workers very supportive
Cons
None I can think of
December 14, 2018

Thank you for the 5-star review and congratulation on your 1 year anniversary! We are happy to hear you’re having such a wonderful experience working with us and are gaining new skills. As a company Bedrosian places significant importance on training and product knowledge for all employee to succeed. Bedrosians truly values its employees and offers numerous opportunities to learn and grow. We strive to create a team friendly and positive work environment where all employees feel valued.

family owned,poorly managed
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLNovember 5, 2018
family owned,poorly managed
went though four store managers in the year I was there.
Family members kept flying out from CA to "oversee and improve" process.
No viable improvements implemented as of my departure.
November 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to briefly share your thoughts. It’s disappointing to hear your concerns, although employees leave for a variety of reasons as a company Bedrosians places significant importance on training and providing the necessary tools for all employees to succeed at every level. We offer a Management training course and will continue to implement new programs for managers to help them be successful in their current positions. We wish you the best in all your future professional and personal endeavors.

Great
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Auburn, CASeptember 15, 2018
Fun atmosphere with a great staff. Management always helpful when new product arrived and received hands on product knowledge. Clean Showroom with affordable product and always friendly employees made it easy to enjoy each day at work.
October 16, 2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear you had such a wonderful work experience here at Bedrosians. As a company Bedrosians places significant importance on training and product knowledge for all employees to succeed. We strive to create a team friendly and positive work environment where all employee feels valued.

Lots of areas to learn and become familiar with in the Tile business
Purchasing / Buyer / Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 30, 2018
Lots of areas to learn and become familiar with in the Tile business, everyone worked as a team even though we were in different locations. Communications is a must!!
October 16, 2018

Thank you for the 4-star review! We place significant importance on training and product knowledge for all employees to succeed and we strive in hiring the right people to create a team environment.

Jacksonville branch is a horrible place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 21, 2018
The manager worked people like dogs and fired people over the smallest disagreements. He was unprofessional in every sense of the word. I would not recommend working or shopping at this location solely because of the manager. I saw 10 people come in go within four months because he wouldn't train anyone fully, then fire them for no reason.
October 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to briefly share your thoughts. I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Bedrosians places significant importance on training and providing the necessary tools to succeed for all employees at every level. We offer a Management training course and will continue to implement new programs. We wish you the best in all your future professional and personal endeavors.

Great Place to Work
Purchasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 16, 2018
New and exciting things are happening at Bedrosians. They are reaching for the stars and nothing will stop them from reaching their goals. They are building a great executive team to help them become one of California's best companies to work for. I enjoy every minute that I work here. The team around me is amazing. I learned so many things from the family that runs the company that I cannot list them all. Everyone gets along - making it easy to come to work every day.
Pros
No micro management, great people to work with, the family leadership and work habits are infectious.
August 30, 2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are very happy to have an loyal, dedicated and enthusiastic employee like you on our team! We are glad you are excited about the positive changes and growth within the company. We value hiring the right people and strive to create a team environment where all employees feel valued and appreciate.

A great place to start
Outside sales (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 30, 2018
BedrIsland was a great place to start and learn. I advanced from the very bottom position in the samples department and went through every position to become a sales rep.
Pros
Learn, advance
Cons
No 401k
August 31, 2018

Thank you for the 4-star review! We are happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience working with us and gained new skills while you were here. Bedrosians truly values its employees and offers numerous opportunities to learn and grow. We hope you will enjoy many more years of growth on the Bedro team.

Management was awful
Account Manager / Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLApril 13, 2018
This company does not look out for their employees what so ever. Very bad company to work for. Stressful job would be an understatement. Poor Managment. Very disorganized.
August 31, 2018

Just another warehouse job
Receiving Associate (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 13, 2018
Hope you speak Spanish, otherwise you're stuck at the bottom. Management ignores most warehouse employees unless there is an incident or damages. Don't expect to get a raise unless you badger management for weeks.
August 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to briefly share your experience. To address your concerns, as a company Bedrosians places significant importance on training and providing the necessary tools for all employees to succeed. Bedrosians values hard work and loyal employees. We wish you the best in all your future professional and personal endeavors.

Disorganized Work Place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLMarch 13, 2018
Not enough material in stock, poor product delivery management.
Poor tracking of customer accounts. Lack of followups/communication between inside and outside sales.
Pros
Good for youngsters
August 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Bedrosians takes pride in providing excellent customer service. As you may know, clear and regular communication is imperative to running a successful operation. We value your feedback and will continue to make your improvements to all aspects of our business. We wish you the best in your career endeavors.

Benefits after 6 months 401k no matching
Driver (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 8, 2018
Poor management skills, equipment is unsafe, unsafe working conditions, no heat in the winter and poor ventilation in the summer. The manger yells constantly will tell you one thing and the next guy something else. Manager does not support her warehouse supervisors, drivers or customer service personnel. Very high turn over rate. Is not consistent with discipline unfair picks favorites.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Poorly managed
Love to work for Bedrosians, I have been with the company for over 23+ years
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAFebruary 6, 2018
Training – BedroUniversity, new training materials and resources
Growing/thriving company – a couple years ago we were had around 30 branches, today are at 40 and in the process of opening 5 more stores.
Stable company – in business for nearly 70 years
Sales related – products at every price point, large inventory, competitive price points, quality products, own factory in China
Promote from within – most managers and supervisors have been promoted from within the company instead of hiring from outside of the company
Pros
stable company with good benefits
Cons
more holiday pay for hourly employees
Job seeker beware
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 1, 2018
You won't know who your boss is, you will be spied on, the rules will change with little or no notice. You will be punished for the rule changes.

What started out as a great place to work has continually degraded over the last 4 years. Management is so completely incompetent, it is almost impossible to do your job. Stay away.
Pros
Salary, benefits
Cons
Everything else.
Thriving Company
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 30, 2018
Bedrosians is a family owned company and it shows through their great employee culture. I love working with all of my cowrkers and enjoy my team leader.

I feel very secure in my job here as the company has been around for over 70 years and it is continuing to grow. Cant wait to continue working here and developing my own person skills.
Pros
great coworkers, stable job
Cons
n/a
Bedrosians Review
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 30, 2018
Love the family environment and atmosphere. Everyone helps each other and management cares about your success as it helps the company grow as well. Overall a great place to work with a really good work/life balance.
Pros
Family environment and atmosphere. Everyone helps each other and a really good work/life balance.
Cons
Honestly, I can't think of any at the moment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bedrosians Tile and Stone. Our community is ready to answer.