Bedrosians Tile and Stone Employee Reviews

Great
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Auburn, CASeptember 15, 2018
Fun atmosphere with a great staff. Management always helpful when new product arrived and received hands on product knowledge. Clean Showroom with affordable product and always friendly employees made it easy to enjoy each day at work.
Jacksonville branch is a horrible place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 21, 2018
The manager worked people like dogs and fired people over the smallest disagreements. He was unprofessional in every sense of the word. I would not recommend working or shopping at this location solely because of the manager. I saw 10 people come in go within four months because he wouldn't train anyone fully, then fire them for no reason.
Great Place to Work
Purchasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 16, 2018
New and exciting things are happening at Bedrosians. They are reaching for the stars and nothing will stop them from reaching their goals. They are building a great executive team to help them become one of California's best companies to work for. I enjoy every minute that I work here. The team around me is amazing. I learned so many things from the family that runs the company that I cannot list them all. Everyone gets along - making it easy to come to work every day.
Pros
No micro management, great people to work with, the family leadership and work habits are infectious.
August 30, 2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are very happy to have an loyal, dedicated and enthusiastic employee like you on our team! We are glad you are excited about the positive changes and growth within the company. We value hiring the right people and strive to create a team environment where all employees feel valued and appreciate.

A great place to start
Outside sales (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 30, 2018
BedrIsland was a great place to start and learn. I advanced from the very bottom position in the samples department and went through every position to become a sales rep.
Pros
Learn, advance
Cons
No 401k
August 31, 2018

Thank you for the 4-star review! We are happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience working with us and gained new skills while you were here. Bedrosians truly values its employees and offers numerous opportunities to learn and grow. We hope you will enjoy many more years of growth on the Bedro team.

Management was awful
Account Manager / Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLApril 13, 2018
This company does not look out for their employees what so ever. Very bad company to work for. Stressful job would be an understatement. Poor Managment. Very disorganized.
August 31, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to briefly share your thoughts. I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Bedrosians places significant importance on training and providing the necessary tools to succeed for all employees at every level. We offer a Management training course and will continue to implement new programs. We wish you the best in all your future professional and personal endeavors.

Just another warehouse job
Receiving Associate (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 13, 2018
Hope you speak Spanish, otherwise you're stuck at the bottom. Management ignores most warehouse employees unless there is an incident or damages. Don't expect to get a raise unless you badger management for weeks.
August 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to briefly share your experience. To address your concerns, as a company Bedrosians places significant importance on training and providing the necessary tools for all employees to succeed. Bedrosians values hard work and loyal employees. We wish you the best in all your future professional and personal endeavors.

Disorganized Work Place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLMarch 13, 2018
Not enough material in stock, poor product delivery management.
Poor tracking of customer accounts. Lack of followups/communication between inside and outside sales.
Pros
Good for youngsters
August 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Bedrosians takes pride in providing excellent customer service. As you may know, clear and regular communication is imperative to running a successful operation. We value your feedback and will continue to make your improvements to all aspects of our business. We wish you the best in your career endeavors.

Benefits after 6 months 401k no matching
Driver (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 8, 2018
Poor management skills, equipment is unsafe, unsafe working conditions, no heat in the winter and poor ventilation in the summer. The manger yells constantly will tell you one thing and the next guy something else. Manager does not support her warehouse supervisors, drivers or customer service personnel. Very high turn over rate. Is not consistent with discipline unfair picks favorites.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Poorly managed
Love to work for Bedrosians, I have been with the company for over 23+ years
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAFebruary 6, 2018
Training – BedroUniversity, new training materials and resources
Growing/thriving company – a couple years ago we were had around 30 branches, today are at 40 and in the process of opening 5 more stores.
Stable company – in business for nearly 70 years
Sales related – products at every price point, large inventory, competitive price points, quality products, own factory in China
Promote from within – most managers and supervisors have been promoted from within the company instead of hiring from outside of the company
Pros
stable company with good benefits
Cons
more holiday pay for hourly employees
Job seeker beware
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 1, 2018
You won't know who your boss is, you will be spied on, the rules will change with little or no notice. You will be punished for the rule changes.

What started out as a great place to work has continually degraded over the last 4 years. Management is so completely incompetent, it is almost impossible to do your job. Stay away.
Pros
Salary, benefits
Cons
Everything else.
Thriving Company
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 30, 2018
Bedrosians is a family owned company and it shows through their great employee culture. I love working with all of my cowrkers and enjoy my team leader.

I feel very secure in my job here as the company has been around for over 70 years and it is continuing to grow. Cant wait to continue working here and developing my own person skills.
Pros
great coworkers, stable job
Cons
n/a
Bedrosians Review
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 30, 2018
Love the family environment and atmosphere. Everyone helps each other and management cares about your success as it helps the company grow as well. Overall a great place to work with a really good work/life balance.
Pros
Family environment and atmosphere. Everyone helps each other and a really good work/life balance.
Cons
Honestly, I can't think of any at the moment
Awesome place to build a career!!!!
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAJanuary 30, 2018
Bedrosians has been in business for nearly 70 years and has no intention on going anywhere.

Starting a career with Bedrosians is very simple with the amount of training you are given when hired.
We have a wide variety of products with great pricing and a huge inventory.

Bedrosians is huge on promoting within. I have been with Bedrosians for over 5 years. Starting in the warehouse and moved all the way up to branch manager. I have personally worked for multiple tile company's in the past and Bedrosians is hand's down the best!

Manager's are awesome and really take care of there staff!!!
Pros
Family atmosphere, Great pay
Manager (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAJanuary 30, 2018
Company promotes a no b/s sales environment and gives you all of the tools you need to succeed. There is a lot of room for advancement here and most importantly they look to promote from within. If you are looking for a company with a committed owner and strong product line then this is the place for you.
Pros
Promotes from within, Strong product line
good job
Showroom Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 22, 2018
good job, learned a lot about tile, slabs and setting materials
gave design advice to customers
made orders and transactions
maintained sample library
ordered samples
customer service
answer phone
Pros
free luncheons
Cons
expensive healthcare
January 30, 2018

Thank you for the 4-star review! We are happy to hear you had a pleasant experience working at Bedrosians and gained new skills while you were here. Bedrosians truly values its employees and offers various opportunities to learn and grow.

Bedrosians
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 22, 2018
A great place to work. Management is excellent! Everyone there is very helpful and wonderful to work with. Fast pace working environment. Unfortunately, there isn't too much room for career growth.
Pros
management, team players
Cons
compensation
January 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Bedrosians! It’s great to hear that you've had a positive experience and have a wonderful team you work with. There is no substitute for having team players and helpful coworkers, and we are glad you have found that here at Bedrosians.

I'm sorry to hear you think there isn't much room for growth. Bedrosians is very proud and honored to promote employees from within the company. We like to look at our current employees when filling new positions or management roles. In fact, most of the managers at Bedrosians have been here long-term primarily because they've been promoted from within the company.

I hope you continue to succeed and grow with us!

Good and Bad
Showroom Manager (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 19, 2018
I would say the toughest part of the job can be customers. Most of them are great but occasionally we will get difficult customers. All the people I work with are great and they make the job enjoyable. Some of the red tape within the company can be frustrating at times.
January 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Working in a retail setting does involve assisting clients and working with the public, which can sometimes be a challenge. However, more often than not working with our clients can be very rewarding! It's rewarding to work with our clients because we get to help them build a vision for their project and provide materials that turn their dream project into a reality.

It's a pleasure to hear you have a wonderful team working by your side! We value hiring the right people and strive to create an environment where all employees feel valuable.

I'm sorry that you are frustrated at times with certain company policies. I assure you that all policies are in place for the betterment or safety of employees and the company. If you have any questions regarding specific policies, please reach out to your direct manager or the HR Department.

Loved working here
Showroom Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 10, 2018
Bedrosians was by far my most memorable customer service sales jobs I've ever had. I loved greeting customers, interacting with them on time selections, time design, colors and manufactures. Working with other sales representatives inside and outside was also very wonderful. I enjoyed interior design as well as the initial sales interactions directly with the costumers.
Pros
Sales, tiles, coworkers, instalation material knowlege
Cons
I have no complaints
January 30, 2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are very happy to have had an employee like you on our team! It's encouraging to hear that Bedrosians was the MOST memorable customer service/sales job you ever had.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We wish you the best of luck in your future personal and professional endeavors and hope you consider joining the Bedrosians family again in the future!

Good hard-working coworkers
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 2, 2017
Work hard and cooperate with co-workers in your fit right in. Must have forklift experience. Pay is fair. Management is fair. Good modern and user-friendly equipment.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Not much room for advancement
January 9, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about your time working at Bedrosians. We're glad to hear you had a good experience with management and with the company overall. Forklift experience is not always required; however some managers prefer forklift experience solely for Warehouse positions. We certify all new Warehouse employees on our forklifts in-house, so forklift certification or experience is not a requirement for the position.

In regards to your comment about advancement opportunities, Bedrosians values hard work and loyal employees. In fact, most of our managers are hired from within the company. When seeking to fill a new position, we look internally to promote from within before searching outside of the company. Thank you again for providing your comments and we truly wish you the best in your future professional and personal endeavors.

Stressful environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLNovember 7, 2017
A typical day began by helping walk in customers & phone calls. Nothing to crazy right?.. WRONG! The branch manager wants to control everything so bad that she stresses herself out and takes it out on everyone around her. Creates such a tense uncomfortable environment. Not a long term job she will eventually drive you out. Do not work here!
Pros
Pay, Benefits
Cons
Everything else.
January 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to briefly share your thoughts. To address your concern, we have recently implemented a new Management training course and are continuing to put together programs for managers to help them manage their staff in a positive and productive manner. As a company, Bedrosians places significant importance on training and providing the necessary tools to succeed for all employees at every level. We wish you the best in all your future professional and personal endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bedrosians Tile and Stone. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about