BEE FIRST PRIMARY HOME CARE Employee Reviews

very productive
QA/ FMSA / Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXNovember 20, 2018
Pleasureable work environment. Just no room for advancement. Always seemed to hire from outside the company, rarely promoted from within the company. Company also rarely sent employees for training to broaden knowledge in position.
fun work place
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXOctober 11, 2018
i love working with kids and elders
great company to work with but look for
something that pays more
what i enjoy more of the job is being able to help others
work summary
provider (Current Employee) –  Harlingen, TXOctober 8, 2018
friendly staff from the time I started til now. I work with older people and I enjoy to hear their stories and assisting them with their everyday life style it brings me great joy knowing the family is well assured on how I take care of my clients
Pros
gratification
Better pay then most entry level positions.
Health Attendant (Current Employee) –  Harlingen, TXSeptember 28, 2018
The hours are according to the clients needs, but usually 3 hours a day and during the day, after adult day care. I do work at clients home. The office is pretty close so if I need anything, I can simply go to the office and ask for anything that need. The office employees are very easy to work with and make my job stress free.
Pros
easy hour shifts
Cons
hours very with clients's needs
Biased, office politics, unhealthy work environment
PHC Manager (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TX 78550August 16, 2018
Major gossip in work place starting with owners down to Alternate Administrator, down to clerks. Unfortunately if you avoid gossip, the gossip will always come back to you or will always be about you. Only certain people are allowed to get away with things and the rest get a write up! They will write you up for anything if you do not agree with the Bee First way, "gossip." It's unfortunate how this company is. I will never recommend anyone i know to work at Bee First PHC Hospice nor Home Health.
Pros
Cons
Nit picking, gossip, biased
fast going
Clerical Assistant, secretary, coordinator (Former Employee) –  Beeville, TXAugust 11, 2018
Very fast paced, and friendly environment. You get to be one on one with your providers and if you are a people person you love to speak with them. Management is amazing! The main office is in Harlingen Tx. And everyone from the HR lady to all the clerks and the management team is amazing! Very friendly, respectful, and always willing to help you no matter what the situation is. I highly recommend Bee First.
management is always caring and compassionate
Home Health Aide/CNA (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXAugust 2, 2018
I loved the management team they will always go out of their way to help the client and the staff. They give you clients that they visit regularly and have helped them self's.
Vengefull manangement, poor management, incompetent inexperienced
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJune 14, 2018
The shareholders have no idea they are loosing money about 6 - 7 months out of the year. Expenses are uncontrollable because management is inexperienced and incompetent spending his day chatting with the females. Most of the employees at the administration office spend their time visiting and talking to each other and wasting time. There is no supervision on the work being done. Bookkeepers have no idea what accounting entail making to many errors like posting petty cash expenses on the balance sheet. Insurance deduction are suppose to zero out, however they do not because insurance premiums are not being correctly deducted from the employees.
Pros
To many birthday parties, to much food, not enough work done
Cons
None, its a party all day long
somewhat profient company
Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXMay 22, 2018
The company does not do due diligence to ensure you get any legal documents for assistance, very hard to communicate your needs due to a lot of road blocks. At times, very rude and disrespectful. They take their time finding clients for their employees.
Pros
Cons
no healthcare coverage
relaxed job
Billing clerk (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TX 78550March 19, 2018
In this company i learned how the company insurance are working with the medicaid, the job was very interesting because all day we had to work with numbers
Great Company
Home Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Uvalde, TXMarch 1, 2018
Great company, I never had any issues. Good pay and caring staff. Would definitely recomend to family and friends for employment or for good services.
Productive and felt good helping others with daily living.
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXFebruary 17, 2018
Assign to a patient to provided assistance with daily living matters. Document daily duties and report any health issues to nurses, doctor and office.
Pros
No supervisors breathing down your back. No stress
Cons
Patient hospitalize not hours to work assign new patient temporary
Overall this was a great company to work for.
Home Health Aide Provider (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 8, 2017
Overall this was a great company to work for since it was the workplace I lasted the longest. A typical day at work was to assist the elderly or disabled person with their living situation.
My work
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXNovember 5, 2017
This company is only for people who want a part time, there are no benefits but the most loved part of this work was to interact with the patients,I learned to love them and helped them in everything they needed.
Not a good place
Home health marketer (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXOctober 16, 2017
In the time that worked for this agency all I saw was favoritism. The management was very unorganized and never did anything. The owners really need to look into the supervisor that runs the show because he doesn't do anything all day. Wouldn't recommend anyone to work for them
Pros
Pay
productive
Provider (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJuly 19, 2017
Enjoy working with elderly people.Friendly and caring staff. Management should think about there employees. My hardest part is leaving the client alone.
Cons
overworked and underpay
after agreeing to work with my school schedule
Electronic Visit Verification Clerk (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJuly 12, 2017
months later, I was basically fired since they offered a full time position and it was either I take it and work it or I "quit." With that, they knew I was unable to work a full time position, I was putting in about 32-35 hours a week though, but it was just wanting me out and that's how it was done. (legitimately) .

Look for a better company that will take of you and don't forget to know your worth!
Whether it be envy that you're continuing to better yourself,... I was definitely wrongfully terminated.
Productive and fun workplace
FILE CLERK, EVV CLERK (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJune 12, 2017
A typical day at work was relaxing as long as you kept up with your duties. Making friends there at work was simple because mainly everyone was so friendly.
Easy and simple
Home Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXFebruary 3, 2017
Pays good, people are nice, very accommodating, easy to work with and works with you. Even gave us food and gifts on Christmas. Comfortable atmosphere and possibilities
Great place
PHC Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXJanuary 25, 2017
Great place. Learned so much. People from main office should visit more often and evaluate employees. Other than that, it was a great place to work for.