Beechwood Inn Employee Reviews

3.7Job Security & Advancement
fun atmosphere
Caterer/Server (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIFebruary 1, 2016
a typical day at work included setting up for a banquet style party in the basement, getting my cleaning duties done, prepping salad/rolls/h'dovs, getting people their food/drinks, cleaning. hardest part of the job was the up and down the stairs constantly. most enjoyable part was seeing the happy customers.
Pros
happy customers
Cons
no breaks, stairs
Fast paced job
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIDecember 10, 2015
A typical day at work would be a little hectic. As soon as my shift would start, I would not stop moving until we closed. I would be running around every second making sure everything was going smoothly. The management was very good. Very organized and always up with the new best technology. Always making the environment better. My co-workers were also very good. Everyone that works there knows exactly what they are doing and they do everything right. They are very pleasant to work with. The hardest part of the job was constantly moving. It was a tourist spot and it was always busy. The most enjoyable part was that everyone was easy to get along with and were always nice.