Beef O' Brady's

Beef O' Brady's Employee Reviews

I was a hostess
I worked as a hostess and made a deal with the wait staff that I would help out and they would give me a portion of their tips. The job didn't last long because it was a summer job for me and the location I worked at closed down.
Pros
Helps you learn how to talk to people
Cons
It closed
Good money
A good place to work. consistently busy regulars drove a lot of the business with football fan clubs filling the restaurant for every game during the football season.
Not a bad place but needs alittle work however i did enjoy my time there
Alot of people quitting and getting fired, Never stayed staffed. Overall was a good environment and space. Coworkers tried hard when there was any. Not a bad job
Dont waste your time
You will spend more time investing time because they promise you everything with nothing in return I spend not months years there management sucks they dont care and they will work you like a dog not care about your health and when you tell them you can pick up a shift you are more worried about losing your job even if it not your shift....save your time the stress it's like high school everybody talks about everybody including managers
Pros
Its a job
Poor long-term job
A typical shift involves washing your own dishes and cleaning your own tables between providing service for the costumers. Management helps the kitchen instead of tending to the front of house and a lot of people don't pitch in to help with side work.The other employees are funny though.
Pros
Funny people
Cons
No employ morale
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
stressful work environment.
my work hours are slim to none, and my co workers are intolerable, lazy children who expect everything handed to them without doing any of the work themselves.
Best People you will every work for
Very flexible schedules and the best bosses i ever had..
never enjoyed working in a resturant as much as i do at beefs.

these owners actually care about you
It’s great
Working at beefs is great. I just need a higher income due to a growing family. The manager is super nice and will work around whatever you need if she is able.
fast paced and strenuous work conditions
i would sit customers, clean tables, roll silver, and your other main hostess related duties. i learned my main customer service skills here. management wasn't always the most fair ins some situations. the hardest part was the was working late and long hours unplanned. the best part was the people i got to meet and make happy.
Pathetic excuse for employment
The owner doesn’t care about his employees only cares about collecting a check himself only comes to work once a week for a few hours doesn’t get involved in the store,slow servers rude bartenders waste of time
Okay
The servers didn’t treat me too well. At the end of the night why had to tip me out and they didn’t give me the number that it said in there review. So I made a big deal, put my two weeks in and was let go.
Poor
Unfriendly non helpful stressful unorganized rude. These are the only ways I can describe my experience working for Beef O Brady's. I would not recommend anyone working here.
Okay place to work
Could of been better but management needs work. Bartenders are slow getting drinks out for the servers on the floor. Money was okay but not the best. Good for quick money but not long term. Probably not even 6 months
Worst job I ever had
The owners take tips from employees. They work you to death because they're too cheap to pay for a hostess, busboy or food runner. Plus, they have 4 delivery services that they expect you to take orders for.
Pros
Daytime manager is wonderful
Cons
Owners gossip about employees and let their young son sit in your booth in your section
Great place to work, good opportunity to make money, fun atmosphere. There’s a lot of regulars to get to know and the sections are big so you have plenty of tables to take care of.
Slow paced work environment with no benefits
Work days were typically slow and not much to keep yourself busy with. If you have a good work ethic and like to get things done efficiently, you may want to go slow and space out your duties. Football season is the only time the restaurant is packed. I'd say that the workplace culture can be draining and toxic. Wasn't paid enough for what I had to deal with.
management sucked. only worried about owners daughter. GM doesn’t even know how to work computer. Girls drink on the job. Girls are stuck up. Girls don’t like new employees. Overall surprised they’re still opened with how slow they are.
Pros
Cons
everything
fast paced restaurant with great employees
always had fun at work made good money and good friends. management was great food was great and customers were great. shifts weren't too long waitresses were all skilled.
Pros
relaxed and fun
Cons
hard to get shifts covered
Over worked
Over worked no breaks come in at scheduled time cannot leave till told so no set hours can't eat while there even when working up to 12 hours a day would be a good place if not for this
I had a bittersweet experience.
I had a good time and learned a lot, until the new manager was hired. She constantly cut me off. She let me drive an hour to work to tell me I have to leave. Usually they're supposed to call me and tell me. They paid me $5.23/hr and worked maybe 12 hours towards the end. Only got about $50 every 2 weeks.
Pros
Nice and helpful co-workers.
Cons
Not enough work, too far to drive
workplace
the place was slow and the same people there the food was ok could of been better and should had a kitchen manger there at all times the the place could of used an up grade
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beef O' Brady's. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8