Beef O' Brady's Employee Reviews

total mess
Server (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 19, 2018
This place was family owned by two nice families who had never owned a restaurant before. They were in over their head and unfortunately this location went under.
I hate this place
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARSeptember 18, 2018
They throw each other under the bus with a quickness, lies, drugs, they don't have a single certified cook there, can't read tickets, and is a hostile work environment.
Pros
Cons
Don't work there
Fast paced food service, casual environment
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Monticello, MNSeptember 17, 2018
my coworkers were awesome there, very nice people. The owners of the location were ok people but kind of hard to get along with. The hours are minimal, more of a starter job for younger teenagers.
Fun place to work
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLSeptember 12, 2018
I really loved it there. Friday night were normally busy. Football Sunday's were really busy other then that it's normal pace every other day and or night.
Pros
If your work in the kitchen you get one free meal
Oh beefs
Cook (Former Employee) –  Ridge Manor, FLSeptember 11, 2018
I absolutely loved the people...the employees are fun and just plain fun to work with...got along with everyone...the managers were cool and had zero issues with them....now the owners are different story. Very unprofessional. Talked about you behind your back. One literally called me a idiot in front of other employees. Owner hit on servers and sat at his table drinking beer all day Sunday and was drunk by close.
Pros
Cool people
Cons
No free lunch, the smokers get breaks but non smoker don't, pay is low and the owners are horrible
Good place to work when they need it.
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Saint Pete Beach, FLSeptember 11, 2018
This place is a great place to work atmosphere is laid back yet professional. The scheduling was a little harsh. started to lay a whole lot of people off due to red tide though and sent many jobless back to their families.
It's ok
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Lake Jackson, TXSeptember 10, 2018
Good option for a high school or college student that needs a part time job with little experience required. It was a server position in a sports bar, that's pretty cut and dry.
fast paced well organized workplace
Wait Staff/Server (Former Employee) –  Lehigh Acres, FLSeptember 9, 2018
everyone helps everyone and no one hold just one job team works makes the dream work and they work together as a whole to achieve customer satisfaction
Pros
everyone works together
Cons
usually understaffed
welcoming family environment
Hostess/Server (Current Employee) –  Floyds Knobs, INAugust 27, 2018
Most people dread going to work, but I do not. Where i work is a fun and friendly environment . The people I work with are my family and we are always there for each other. we do not judge anyone by color, race, or sexuality etc. The hardest part of my job is that I cant always please every customer. the most enjoyable part of my job, is the amazing people I get to be around.
Pros
work environment, people
Cons
constantly busy
Fun atmosphere
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Bainbridge, GAAugust 24, 2018
Great fun atmosphere, good tips, fun and happy employees. Good food, good manager owners were ok. Hard to deal with at times. Hours were good. I worked a lot of shift and I liked it
Bad hours but ability to advance
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYAugust 21, 2018
Just as any food service job is, you work the worst hours(5pm-12am Friday and Saturday). I was a cook and had to deal with poor management and short staff constantly.
Pros
I did get multiple raises to the point that I was making $11/hr
Cons
working conditions aren't great and hours leave you no free time for friends.
servers were rude and being a hostess was so slow paced
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Wadsworth, OHAugust 19, 2018
you just stand at a hostess stand alone for hours at a time and some servers were rude which made working worse. The hours were bad because you only worked for about 3 or 4 max at a time.
Worst Place to work at in the city
Kitchen Helper (Former Employee) –  Arcadia, FLAugust 17, 2018
My normal day consisted of checking in, tripping every and hitting my head on the shelf's in the walk in freezer because the floor was so wet due to leaking water EVERYWHERE. Competed normal day instructions.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Horrible Boss
Productive and fun
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Haines City, FLAugust 16, 2018
Great managers and great girls to work with. Everyone is helpful and youll always make money you can take home. Season starts about September so it gets crazy.
It started off fine...
Server (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 14, 2018
There is a lot of favoritism that goes on behind the scenes. For someone that would like to make money it really isn't the best environment. Certain days and shifts are better than others.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Staff
Hit or miss
Server (Former Employee) –  SaginawAugust 14, 2018
There are 2 managers. One is great and fun to be around and makes working fun the other is extremely unprofessional and drives customers as well as employees away yet for some reason still works there
Pros
Half off meal and free drinks
Cons
Slow pace not a big customer influx
very fast paced
Cook (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLAugust 14, 2018
i had a hard time here at the start but i picked up fast and learned how to manage a grill full of food and a dinning area full of people wanting that food quick but also good
Productive wrok place, fast paced, fluctuating wages.
SERVER (Current Employee) –  Auburndale, FLAugust 9, 2018
It is a fun place to work but on busy days be prepared to multitask and get the job done quickly and accurately. Not much room for advancement. Pay will depend on if the night is slow or busy, you never know. Schedule is easy to pick up or give away shifts.
Pros
They hire anyone, no discrimination
Cons
No healthcare benefits
Fun place to work, the customers are like family
Server (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAAugust 8, 2018
This was my first serving job and I really learned a lot about customer service in this position. It's a great introductory position but there are minimal benefits. Your pay really depends on your job performance as well as the wealth and mood of your customers. The location I worked at did not have liquor which would typically increase the amount of an average bill making you get more in tips. Overall, if you serve your customers promptly and efficiently, you should be compensated accordingly.
Pros
Discounted Meals
Cons
$2.14 hourly wage minus tips, my check was often $0
slow paced
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAAugust 1, 2018
Beef O Bradys was a fun laid back environment; however, because of the location it was very slow paced which made it hard to make a living. That is my only complaint.
Pros
laid back
Cons
slow paced