Beef O' Brady's Employee Reviews

Awesome co-workers and customers
Server (Current Employee) –  Monticello, MNNovember 11, 2018
I loved working here. It is a great environment with great management. I would definitely recommend working here. The most enjoyable part is being able to talk to the customers and getting to know the regulars.
Friendly environment that values team work.
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 6, 2018
My employment consisted of a team oriented, fun and responsible workplace with an understanding management staff. I learned of food safety, preparation and the importance of pleasing customers.
Pros
Free lunch, friendly environment, flexible shifts
fun place to work good money
Server (Former Employee) –  Titusville, FLNovember 4, 2018
good money overall good management steady days at work. keeping up with good serves i enjoyed working with my sister , the hours where good,my boss was always helpful when working with him. good food, good serves,
Pros
fun coworkers
Cons
no benefits
good place
Assistan Kithchen Manager (Former Employee) –  KentuckyNovember 3, 2018
Great food Fast paced Many different positions and a lot to learn in the kitchen. Good staff. . Free shift meals and drinks. The environment is great with lots of big tvs. It can be stressful when it gets busy. Live entertainment. The people that work there are great.
Good Coworkers but not a lot of money to be made
Server (Current Employee) –  Ooltewah, TN 37363October 29, 2018
Ir was really slow in the mornings, and the scheduling manager doesn't really seem to know what they are doing. There didn't really seem to be a lot of opprotunities for advancement there, but all in all I loved to work with the people I worked with. Im just moving jobsbecause I didn't make enough money regularly.
Very nice place all around.
Server (Former Employee) –  Bushnell, FLOctober 28, 2018
Beef'O'Brady's was an excellent place to work. The management and coworkers I had were very enjoyable people to be around. Management would use constructive criticism to help you grow with the company, instead of belittling you when you didn't know something.
Pros
free lunches on a double shift/shift cover
Cons
location
awful management
SERVER (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 23, 2018
i do not enjoy working here. It was fun at first when i was part time. theres communication issues, respect issues, fairness issues. Theres not room for growth or raises.
line cook
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Canton, GAOctober 20, 2018
Fun place to learn the basics of the hospitality industry. food is pretty good but always consistent. decent atmosphere and environment for employees.
Not conducive
Hostess (Former Employee) –  ApopkaOctober 18, 2018
This is not an occupation if you are looking for something to be conducive to your work ethics at all. Poor management led to poor performance within the staff with no repercussion. The job always got done the issue was always how it got done and was never done by the person who it was originally delegated to.
Pros
free lunches, can leave early
Cons
poor work environment, poor management, poor pay advancement
Decent place to work at
Cook/Night Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Live Oak, FLOctober 17, 2018
This was a fun place to work. The weekly paycheck is a very good thing but the owner of the store that I work at degrades his cooks and makes them feel like complete and utter garbage and I’m just done putting up with it.
Pros
Half off anything
Cons
No breaks, no free meal during your shift, bad management
Fun work place
Waitress/Cashier (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 17, 2018
I enjoyed working at beef's. My manager was very understanding and flexible. The was exciting and fun to work at. The owner was willing to hire me knowing I had another job and no experience,which gave me a opportunity to get the experience of being a waitress.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Girls being competitive
Fast paced
Kitchen Manager/Cook (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLOctober 17, 2018
Health benefits are good no paid vacations though work environment is good friendly atmosphere employee meals are allowed management has its ups and downs
Fast paced
HEAD COOK (Former Employee) –  Crawfordville, FLOctober 16, 2018
This was a great place to work most of the time, unless management was having a bad day. Many employees had a bad attitude due to bad management. Advancing was nearly impossible. Most management stay in the same position for long periods of time. Raises were almost always out of the question.
Pros
You know what is expected out of you
Cons
Depressing work environment
Stuck up employees
Server and Bartender (Former Employee) –  Englewood, FLOctober 12, 2018
The employees were stuck up, not my type of environment. The customers were alright, alot of big families. Management wont address you if he has a problem with you, hed rather fire you without actually saying anything until you find out and contact him.
Pros
Decent customers
Cons
Bad management
It’s a good first job
Cook (Current Employee) –  Lehigh Acres, FLOctober 12, 2018
Beef o’ Brady’s is a good first job for some one still in school. The pay is good if you don’t have a lot of responsibilities and you can have some fun with the fellow members depending on their personalities.
Pros
$10 off a meal
Cons
No benefits, no breaks, poor ownership
Great Management
Server (Former Employee) –  Crawfordville, FLOctober 4, 2018
Always treated their employees fairly. Made sure you worked as many hours as they could give you. Family based team to work with, Bosses who cared. great
Pros
Discount on Food
Cons
Late nights
From franchise to corporate
Lead Bartender/Server/Manager (Current Employee) –  Apollo Beach, FL 33572October 3, 2018
I worked at Beef O Brady's for about 8 years it was great place to work when it was managed by franchise after went to corporate everything changed!! It was a fun and great environment in the beginning I love my job as the 8 years came and went and we went to corporate got a lazy manager I was underpaid and doing his job wasn't happy about it then I got fired for ridiculous reason
Pros
Toast
Joyful
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Starke, FLOctober 2, 2018
Fun environment to enjoy football game or play games in the game room. Or enjoy amazing food with family and maybe play trivia or karaoke on the Tuesday or Wednesday nights .
Pros
Tips
Cons
No guaranteed pay
Fun for students
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Monticello, MNSeptember 29, 2018
Great place overall to work. I loved my time here. Their one downfall is a manager that has a power trip issue on top of being on the nasty side personally. Family owned and operated business.
Pros
Discount on food, fun environment, great staff
Cons
Poor management
fun
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Andalusia, ALSeptember 27, 2018
was sad to leave, coworkers were like family. new manager told customers to go to scratch and eat somewhere else if they were not happy. my goal has always been make the customers happy