Behavioral Framework Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 97 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Behavioral Framework helps families and children diagnosed with autism understand, cope, and shine.
You're seeing Behavioral Framework jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 3.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Working here was amazing. I wasn’t sure if this was the future I was heading for till I started at this company. Training was easy, the BCBA I had was amazing and always helped me whenever my client engaged in aggressive behaviors. As for the company, they always have appreciation towards the RBTS by giving gift cards. The only reason I left was I wasn’t getting paid by the mile. My client was an hour away and I couldn’t afford the gas prices.
This is a good starter job but not a position to stay in the long term. Even moving up and becoming a BCBA isn't really worth the pay. Overall my supervisors have been ok but sometimes they are a bit absent due to all supervisors being remote.
Good company, and supervisions. Downfall -client can cancel and you will not get paid. In home positions are not very secure unless you have multiple clients.
I was excited when I got hired with this company a few years ago. I worked under a few BCBA's that were just awesome. Unfortunately there seems to be no room for advancement. After kids were on virtual bc of COVID I had consistent hours, then once my client went back to school my hours became inconsistent so much that I applied to work through another agency. It seems that parents are becoming more unrealistic with the expectations of the RBT's. The movement that ABA is not needed seems to be playing into this. We also don't get reimbursement for gas mileage which I don't like.
My time here has been so great. Only downfall is that you have to work along your clients schedules, so getting more hours can be difficult, but other than that. The clients and the workers have always been a joy.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 28 questions about working at Behavioral Framework. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Behavioral Framework employees.
Insights from 33 Indeed users who have interviewed with Behavioral Framework within the last 5 years.
Experience with kids, autism experience, availability
Job experience, crisis management, behavior reduction, many scenario based questions
Why you want to be an RBT. How you would handle certain situations.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Behavioral Framework