Behavioral Framework
Happiness rating is 73 out of 100

Behavioral Framework Employee Reviews

United States64 reviews

behavioralclientsupervisorfamilyhourcompanypaygreat

Amazing place to start if you want to work in ABA

Working here was amazing. I wasn’t sure if this was the future I was heading for till I started at this company. Training was easy, the BCBA I had was amazing and always helped me whenever my client engaged in aggressive behaviors. As for the company, they always have appreciation towards the RBTS by giving gift cards. The only reason I left was I wasn’t getting paid by the mile. My client was an hour away and I couldn’t afford the gas prices.

Ok entry level job, but lacks the room for growth

This is a good starter job but not a position to stay in the long term. Even moving up and becoming a BCBA isn't really worth the pay. Overall my supervisors have been ok but sometimes they are a bit absent due to all supervisors being remote.

Pros

High pay, supportive managment

Cons

Travel isn't covered unless it's in-between clients, you might have to travel long distances

Behavioral Framework insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

Great company.

Good company, and supervisions. Downfall -client can cancel and you will not get paid. In home positions are not very secure unless you have multiple clients.

Ok place to work. No advancement if you are an Rbt though. No gas mileage.

I was excited when I got hired with this company a few years ago. I worked under a few BCBA's that were just awesome. Unfortunately there seems to be no room for advancement. After kids were on virtual bc of COVID I had consistent hours, then once my client went back to school my hours became inconsistent so much that I applied to work through another agency. It seems that parents are becoming more unrealistic with the expectations of the RBT's. The movement that ABA is not needed seems to be playing into this. We also don't get reimbursement for gas mileage which I don't like.

Pros

Tickets for employees and family members to professional games.

Cons

Inconsistent hours, not paid for mileage

Love it

My time here has been so great. Only downfall is that you have to work along your clients schedules, so getting more hours can be difficult, but other than that. The clients and the workers have always been a joy.

RBT review

Great clients and families, but lots of cancellations and company does not care that you won’t have a paycheck if the family cancels. Little to no support from supervisors or HR.

Rewarding work but the company needs work

The job itself is very rewarding and can be so wonderful seeing your clients growth. Beyond your time with the client, the support and company itself need some work. If you’ve never worked with kids before or heck, even if you have, they just throw you into a home of a special needs child with absolutely ZERO training. Someone is there to support you for your first day and then that’s it. It’s really intimidating but if you really want to do the job you will adjust and just need to push through it. A lot of learning and training is on the spot but it would’ve been nice to have some more support a guidance in the beginning. Also this field of work can be exhausting and difficult and it’d be nice to have coworkers to talk to and relate to but you almost never see any coworkers so it can be a bit lonely and isolating.

Pros

Small bonus gifts

Cons

Lack of coworker interaction

Not for new clinicians

Good position if you’re an established clinician, not appropriate if you’re new to the BCBA field. Paper data is still used to track behaviors/goals.

Fun and rewarding place

working here all depends on having a good client. I was lucky enough to have good clients and supervisors. I have heard horror stories but my kiddos were great. This job is hard and I can tell the kids are burnt out and just want to play, but seeing them grow is so fun

Too forward, not enough training

This company overwhelms new employees and does not train well. This is a great company if you’ve already worked in the field for a few years.If you are new, this is not the field/place to work.

Pros

Works around your schedule

Cons

Training, overwhelming environment

Awesome clients and BCBA’s

Love the clients and families. I had great BCBA’s though they do quite a bit of supervising. The hours are part time so sick leave accrues very slowly. Benefits could be better but I enjoy working here. I do feel a bit disconnected from the company as I only interact with BCBA’s on my cases.

Pros

Clients and BCBA’s!

Cons

Part time hours and mediocre benefits

What is the best part of working at the company?All of my BCBAs prioritize your mental health, so if you need a day then take one or a few to get back on your feet. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The makeup hours can be overwhelming and long days can be exhausting especially when the kiddos are also having a hard time. the job is very rewarding but can be emotionally exhausting.

Friendly clients

Only love working for the clients as they make you happy. That was the only rewarding part of the job. The BCBA’s are not helpful as some might come and just sit down and watch you.

Few advancement opportunities, few daytime cases available

Started as a great place to work, but emphasis was placed heavily on billable hours (32 hours) which is higher than the average for other companies. Difficulty meeting billables due to caseloads being primarily in the evening.

Amazing clients and knowledgeable staff

The team members were very great at providing information and support. The cons are, no increase in pay, cancelations, and few advancement opportunities. This is a great position for college students looking for some part time work!

What is the best part of working at the company?a lot of client job opening according to the information circulated internally What is the most stressful part about working at the company?little to no practical support working as BT/RBT, blank data sheets were not available frequentlyWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?systematic, automation of routine processing What is a typical day like for you at the company?no connection, no sense of belonging

Little hours but easy

Good place if you need little hours, good side job. They like to have you be monitored a lot though. Everyday I had my supervisor on zoom with me which was annoying cause they didn’t really help just like to monitor.

Phenomenal place to work!

Generous, kind, and supportive team. Very rewarding to work for a company that actually cares about the families and clients. Would recommend as a BCBA .

stressful work environment but rewarding work

takes a lot of patience working with the kids but is overall a rewarding experience, if you have a good BCBA you will enjoy your work, do not like it when you are watched doing your job- more trust should be there

Wonderful growing company with opportunities for advancement

I can't say enough good things about Behavioral Framework. They have been very welcoming from the beginning and give me all the necessary tools to be a successful clinician. They truly value their employees and promote from within. They also go above and beyond to create a positive office culture and sense of community. I am a remote supervisor and am in person one week a month. They try to do special things for the in person week like brunch to help us socialize with out coworkers while we are away from our families.

Management provides little guidance or support

I had several issues. The main one was that there was not much actual support and guidance coming from the BCBAs and clinical directors. They claimed they were there for you and that if you had questions or concerns that they would help you, but when you did, they gave you very little guidance or training. Similarly, communication was a MAJOR issue and it was almost embarrassing when parents would catch on to the rampant communication issues within the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Behavioral Framework. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Behavioral Framework with

Learn about Behavioral Framework in popular locations

• Behavioral Framework
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?