Your passion, inspiration and talents are invaluable to us and our mission to serve others. Behavioral Health Connections can provide a place for you to thrive and continue your professional development.
Quality Healthcare is our passion, improving lives is our reward. We are working to change lives and transform the delivery of healthcare. In this endeavor, we uphold the following values:
• Patients are our top priority: We are determined to be responsive and compassionate to the needs of those in our care.
• Uncompromised standards: We are dedicated to the highest standards of quality, talent and ethics.
• Community investment: We are committed to meeting the diverse needs of the communities we serve.
Behavioral Health Connections offers healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits to help meet the needs of employees and their families. As our employee, you may be eligible to choose from a comprehensive list of benefits and select those that best meet the needs of you and your family. Among the benefits available to eligible employees are:
• Insurance and income protection
• Retirement and savings
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Behavioral Health Connections, Inc. is able to provide a one-hour mobile response time, a 30-minute tele-video response time, and tele-psychiatry consultation within 24 hours.
• Mobile Assessments – On-site psychiatric assessments to determine and direct patients to the most appropriate level of care.
• Tele-Video Assessments – remote assessment of patients utilizing a secure, inter-active video conferencing platform via a computer to determine and direct patients to the most appropriate level of care.
• Tele-Psychiatry Consultation & Liaison Services – utilizing a secure, inter-active video conferencing platform via your computer, our psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners can assess and diagnose patients, collaborate with treating physicians on recommended therapeutic and medication interventions, and deliver consultation and outreach services to underserved, rural areas. We can also provide Tele-psychiatry training and education for hospital medical personnel and psychiatric vacation coverage.
Our clinical team is comprised of experienced psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, licensed professional counselors, nurses and social workers with extensive backgrounds in mental health and who deliver compassionate, patient-centered care.
Behavioral Health Connections provides mental health mobile and tele-video assessments, as well as tele-video psychiatric consultations for patients in medical facilities. Both services focus on the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and disposition of patients needing mental health evaluation, recommendation and care. Psychiatric consultation services can be delivered in all cities via tele-video throughout the state of Texas. – less