Behavioral Health Network, Inc. Employee Review

View all Behavioral Health Network, Inc. reviews

Very productive
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MASeptember 18, 2018
AT BEHERVIAL HEALTH NETWORK WAS A VERY RELAXED JOB ENVIORMENT. I WAS INCHARGE OF THE MEDICAL RECORDS AND REALEASING INFORMATION to 3rd parties with authorization the customer of course and arrange appointments. Unfortunately I had to leave due to an emergency surgery that needed to be performed and I was not able to take time off because I wasn't there the enough time to take paid leave.
Pros
relaxed job
Cons
had to leave to quick

Other Behavioral Health Network, Inc. Employee Reviews

Opportunities to growth, fun place to work.
Bilingual Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAJuly 10, 2019
I feel really happy when i make a difference to one of my client, doctor or a coworker. I have learned all the needs and resources that we have in our community.

I manage my day is a challenge because you never know what will happen with a parent or child, you have to be opened with the diversity of culture and the way that parents act with child behaviors. the hardest part of my job is when i see newborn in the first doctor visit with a DCF worker and as i say at the beginning to make a difference every day is the part that I most enjoy.
Poor
Clinician (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAJuly 6, 2019
Please do not give my name in this to bhn
It was not s supportive environment lots of unnecessary gossip
Staff was mostly rude and I felt discriminated and Often had other staff talking behind my back
my education was not appreciated and I was often skipped for speaking at meetings
Nothing more to say

Thanks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Behavioral Health Network, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.