Behavioral Health Network, Inc. Employee Review

View all Behavioral Health Network, Inc. reviews

Fast paced and stressful at times.
RESIDENTAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Northampton, MAAugust 6, 2018
Overall, the educational experience was far more than I expected working in an emergency housing setting for the developmentally disabled participants.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No breaks.

Other Behavioral Health Network, Inc. Employee Reviews

Opportunities to growth, fun place to work.
Bilingual Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAJuly 10, 2019
I feel really happy when i make a difference to one of my client, doctor or a coworker. I have learned all the needs and resources that we have in our community.

I manage my day is a challenge because you never know what will happen with a parent or child, you have to be opened with the diversity of culture and the way that parents act with child behaviors. the hardest part of my job is when i see newborn in the first doctor visit with a DCF worker and as i say at the beginning to make a difference every day is the part that I most enjoy.
Poor
Clinician (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAJuly 6, 2019
Please do not give my name in this to bhn
It was not s supportive environment lots of unnecessary gossip
Staff was mostly rude and I felt discriminated and Often had other staff talking behind my back
my education was not appreciated and I was often skipped for speaking at meetings
Nothing more to say

Thanks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Behavioral Health Network, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.