Behavioral Perspective Inc. Employee Reviews

Wonderful ABA company
BCBA (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILMarch 14, 2019
The ABA field can be very stressful, but this team is willing to communicate and collaborate to increase success for not only the clients but also the staff. Step up and ask questions, make suggestions!
Pros
flexible hours, not working 6 straight days, variety of clientele, responsive supervisors
Cons
night time hours, driving *but part of the field to service those in home
Do not work here
Registered Behavioral Technician (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 14, 2019
very poor management i felt like i was constantly being criticized about every thing i was doing, Poor support from managers and fellow employees loved the kids i worked with though I felt as if people picked favorites and chose not to include or socialized with any others
Pros
kids I worked with
Cons
poor stressful unwelcoming work environment lack of support
revolving door
RBT (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILNovember 9, 2018
-Upper mangement is not able to keep any rbts or bcbas.
-Dual relationships with clients
-Some families have seen 3 differenct bcbas overseeing thier children since turnover is high
-Some practicum students may not be able to fulfill their hours
-Because upper management can not keep rbts, there were plenty of people that were completely new to the field. Families have noticed that the quality of services have dropped.
Pros
coworkers are nice
Cons
management
Not enough support
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILNovember 18, 2017
Parents and previous employees are not happy with this company.

If you don’t make enough money for this company-they will fire you for no reason.

If you are a parent with no enough hours, they will not support you.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Not enough support
Great Environment for Staff and Clients
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILMarch 22, 2017
I feel very lucky to work for such a great company. I feel like I get full support on each case and can always address any concerns with management. Management has an open door policy and it is the first place I have worked where I feel listened to, AND my opinions matter. Clients are always put first and each staff member is given full training before working with any client to ensure integrity in programming and safety for all clients.
Pros
Wages, management open door policy, staff support
Cons
be prepared to travel if you don't have clients in the clinic
A great place to grow professionally
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILMarch 21, 2017
Behavioral perspective Inc is a company that cares about their employees and seeks to help them grow. They provide comprehensive training and support their staff members. Management provides many opportunities to advance and encourage employees to continue their education/career. Those interested in a rewarding career who seek to further their own education should apply.
Pros
Benefits available for full time employees, further training, great compensation
Cons
No reimbursement for mileage (yet, management is working on this)
quality service and excellent staff support
BCBA (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILMarch 20, 2017
Behavioral Perspective is a company that provides in home and clinic based ABA services to children with autism. The staff at Behavioral Perspective are all knowledgeable, supportive, and foster a great team atmosphere. Management always puts clients and their needs first and strives to provide the best quality service possible. Great place to work, highly recommended.
Pros
positive, supportive environment.
Cons
drive between clients, late hours
By far, the best company I've ever had the pleasure working for!
Lead Registered Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILMarch 20, 2017
Everyday I walk in Behavioral Perspective, I'm greeted, not only by everyone but also with great positive energy, this sets the tone for an amazing/productive day.

Behavioral Perspective is the only company, that I've worked for, that provides continuous training, support, and feedback. There's always help on deck. As clients are our MAIN concern, staff are trained thoroughly, to handle/maintain the safety of every client physically and mentally.

Management is always willing to jump in and answer any questions we may have, support/provide a variety of ways to implement teaching strategies, and also offer themselves in any way possible (even if only for a bathroom break :)).

Behavioral Perspective offers limitless safe, clean, friendly, fun, loving, educational, etc... conditions that provide continuous opportunities for growth! Providing an intensive program, designed solely for each and every individual learner, and placing them with a team of dedicated people, willing to use themselves as a teaching tool, creates an equation for success.

The hardest part about my job, is not being able to see my clients everyday. I genuinely enjoy every client; it's like missing time with my own kid :).

The most enjoyable moments are the moments we experience growth in the learners as well as ourselves. Knowing that I'm a big factor in their learning, through our intensive 1:1 sessions, puts a huge feeling of accomplishment in my heart. Also, providing ourselves SOLELY to our client at that time, ENSURES nonstop learning/teaching strategies.
  more...

I HAVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO RECOMMEND BEHAVIORAL PERSPECTIVE INC AS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BEGIN/CONTINUE A CAREER. THEY ALSO OFFER ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT, PAY IS WONDERFUL, OVERALL ATMOSPHERE IS WARM AND WELCOMING.
Pros
Pay, Team work, Tuition Reimbursement, atmosphere, supporting staff, etc...
Everything ABA Should Be
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Southwest of ChicagoMarch 20, 2017
I was looking for a new, energizing and fullfilling experience in the world of ABA as I was burning out. I have found everything I needed at Behavioral Perspective. Here I have found an eager and supportive administrative staff who strive to teach behavioral principles in their most effective form. The knowledge of those above me has greatly enhanced my performance as a therapist and supervisor. I see the effort they put into programming and the hours of mulling over reports and goals in order to offer the best programming they can.

My work life and social life feels balanced, at last. They accommodate a comfortable schedule that doesn't leave me feeling overwhelmed and dreading my commute to work. Time off is not limited, under practical measures, and a last minute trip to hawaii was granted to me without hesitation, time constraints or guilt.

They screen their intakes well and I am thankful for my caseload as I no longer feel as though I'm in danger as compared to other places. They take their clients and programming very seriously and not only invest in training but also in making sure the environment we as staff are entering is as condusive to learning as possible.

This is not a company that drills fluency for hours at a table yet one that embraces engaging and fun learning. Much of our work is done in the natural enviornment where learning feels like play.

I highly recommend this company and am thankful I found it.
Cares about the employees
Lead Therapist (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILMarch 20, 2017
I have had many jobs in the field of Psychology/Human Behavior. Behavioral Perspective is the first job that I can honestly say I finally felt like I was heard and respected. I feel as though I am worth something working for this company which is very hard for many people say anymore. The company is always looking to improve all areas within their company and for their staff.
Great place to work!
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Aurora, IlMarch 20, 2017
Behavioral Perspective provides great training and support. Admin staff, BCBA's, and Case managers are always there to answer questions and provide you extra support when needed. Management tries to provide you with clients that are in or near your area to decrease the amount of driving.
Pros
support, benefits, clients in area, small caseloads

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Behavioral Perspective Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Behavioral Perspective Inc. Reviews by Location